SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LA Times Dubs CA Recall Frontrunner Larry Elder "The Black Face Of White Supremacy"
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LA Times Dubs CA Recall Frontrunner Larry Elder "The Black Face Of White Supremacy" Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Uh-huh. Clarence Thomas and Condoleeza Rice "ain't black", but Bill Clinton was "America's first black president" and you "ain't black" if you didn't vote for The Great White Potato.

Is any of this crap really going to carry any weight with anyone who isn't going to be busy filling out fraudulent mail-in ballots?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When the behaviors for success in life - education, hard work, delayment of gratification, punctuality, math proficiency, etc. - are deemed to be part of a white supremacist system that keeps blacks down, isn't that tacitly admitting that people who exhibit these behaviors are, in fact, superior?

I've been to a lot of places outside the US and interacted with people from even more places. The most successful countries and cultures have the above behaviors, and especially important is punctuality, or sticking to schedules and getting things done on time - US, UK, Germany, Japan, South Korea, especially. Cultures where people are perpetually late for everything and schedules always slip are generally disorganized and unable to accomplish much.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Elder is kryptonite to the left and their sycophants. He's intelligent, well spoken, ethical, and thinks for himself. Those attributes must be thwarted at all costs from catching on in the black community.

I truly hope he wins the governor's office but I do not envy him having to deal with Sacramento. As for the LA Times and this story, this is yet another example of why people in general hate the media.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What a hell of a coincidence, eh?

Video Reveals Unfortunate Ballot Problem
A woman made a video showing some very interesting issues with the California mail-in ballots for the recall of Gavin Newsom.

https://m.facebook.com/DailyWi...eos/887482838858912/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Hell, mail me some ballots. I'll vote for 'im, at least twice!

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
Black face of white supremacy? Who comes up with this crap? How stupid is the direction this country is going?

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
If these idiots were not serious with these beyond stupid headlines it would be comical. My first thought after reading the headline is that the left went full Clayton Bigsby with their retarded black white supremacist claims. Just look at the double standard afforded to blacks who are democrats verses those who run for office as a Republican. The glaring difference is quite obvious if one only open their eyes. So who is the real racist? Which is the political party that is actively attacking black people who dare to not tow the party line?

Malcom X once said: “The first revolution is when you change your mind about how you look at things, and see there might be another way to look at it that you have not been shown.”
The left is 100% terrified that this could happen en masse in black communities hence they have ratcheted the rhetoric up to a fever pitch that borders on comical and would be funny if they were not being dead serious.

As liberals become further detached from reality and their handlers and propagandists push harder to control their useful idiots I do not see how that course doesn’t lead to complete and total disaster. When you look at places like California and Chicago you could make the argument that the disaster is already upon us in a few places.

They are destroying their own credibility to anyone bold enough and brave enough to think on their own and ask the question what if the media is lying to me.

The LA times should be ashamed of such a headline but I don’t think they are even capable of feeling shame at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

A woman made a video showing some very interesting issues with the California mail-in ballots for the recall of Gavin Newsom.

This morning I was able to click on the link and watch it without problem without having a Facebook account. Now when I click on the link I have to login to Facebook to see it.

Is there anywhere else that this video can be viewed?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingspar:
Black face of white supremacy? Who comes up with this crap? How stupid is the direction this country is going?

Not long ago, I saw a headline asking "Are straight black men the white people of black people?"

I didn't feel like killing any more brain cells (I've had enough head trauma) so I didn't read it.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plugugly:
Not long ago, I saw a headline asking "Are straight black men the white people of black people?"
Is he suggesting that only homosexuals can be "Black"?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Plugugly:
Is he suggesting that only homosexuals can be "Black"?

flashguy

No, I suspect they mean straight black men don't have enough "intersectionality points" to qualify as true victims.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
quote:

This morning I was able to click on the link and watch it without problem without having a Facebook account. Now when I click on the link I have to login to Facebook to see it.

Now it’s gone from FB entirely. Shocking that

Posts: 767 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is this regarding the hole in ballot envelope issue?

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That news video is a bunch of spin on just a part of what the original video pointed out.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I mean this seriously:

Can someone help me understand what white supremacy means as used by the people quoted in the referenced article? I understood it to mean what it says - the (utterly reprehensible) notion that the “white race” is inherently superior to other races. Are they saying Elder holds this belief, or has the term been redefined to mean something like “people who believe black people in difficult circumstances may bear some of the responsibility for how they got there?”

The idea that someone can say “black white supremacist” with a straight face utterly baffles me, so I suspect there is some linguistic sleight of hand going on here.

Posts: 994 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can someone help me understand what white supremacy means as used by the people quoted in the referenced article?

No, but I'd like to offer the following thoughts:

- Wokeism honestly means that words mean whatever you want them to mean whenever you want them to mean that. IOW, if you can't read someone's mind, you need to check your privilege. That's not a joke or a snide comment, they really do think that way.

- California has been politically dominated by its large, liberal population along the coast for a long time. This means that in order to get attention as a liberal politician or advocate in the California media, you have to make more and more extreme statements. Whether they're borne out by the facts or not is irrelevant because (or so long as?) these statements "sound" true from a progressive political perspective.

- By the same token, liberal, progressive or just plain ol' Democrat people in California have become inured to this over generations. They will either ignore it like an ad on TV or parrot it whenever starting and "winning" an argument makes them feel noble and revolutionary.

- They find ideas like "Alan Alda is a feminist" and "Larry Elder is a black white supremacist" equally plausible. By coastal California political standards, if it looks kinda sorta logical then, eh, it must make sense.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black white Supremist! Hahahaha. That about covers it!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:

Yes. Here you go:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"Passed out felon"...so you're saying he was a democrat.

300 Recall Ballots, Drugs, Multiple Driver’s Licenses Found in Vehicle of Passed out Felon: Torrance Police

“Investigators are trying to figure out how the election ballots ended up in the suspect’s vehicle and what their intent was in having them,” police officials said in a statement. “This is an isolated incident and is not related to any additional thefts of election ballots.”

https://ktla.com/news/local-ne...lon-torrance-police/

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
- They find ideas like "Alan Alda is a feminist" and "Larry Elder is a black white supremacist" equally plausible. By coastal California political standards, if it looks kinda sorta logical then, eh, it must make sense.

It doesn't have to appear anything, really.

When a herd of cows suddenly starts to stampede, none of the cows are reasoning in their heads trying to figure out why they're all running.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post