SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NFL starts new season sitting for National Anthem. Update Pg 91 (And it continues with 2018 Pre-Season games)
Page 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 109

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NFL starts new season sitting for National Anthem. Update Pg 91 (And it continues with 2018 Pre-Season games) Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
If I were present, I'd run up behind the kneelers, kick them in the ass and shout "Stand up and put your hand over your heart, and sing the National Anthem!!!"
This is more what I had in mind

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
^^ Sign him up! Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Here’s the wind up & the pitch. Oh, it could be, it is, it is a home run!! CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Here’s the wind up & the pitch. Oh, it could be, it is, it is a home run!! CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!!

Holy Cow!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Report This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Does the hitie have some kind of head gear on? Razz

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Malcom Jenkins isn't going help the NFL win any fans back. DeSean Jackson put out an anti-Semitic tweet earlier in the week and Jenkins put out an Instagram that nothing matters except for racial inequality.

quote:
We can honor the Jewish heritage and trauma while staying focused on what matters. Jewish people aren’t our problem, and we aren’t their problem. Let’s not lose focus on what the problem truly is, and that’s that black lives still don’t matter in this country.
Push this energy toward arresting and convicting the killers of Breonna Taylor and burning systemic racism to the ground.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC...?igshid=8woq8kekkjbm

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
So that dumb fuck doesn't realize there are still holocaust survivors still alive yet there are not slaves or slave owners who are still alive?

He wants to talk about racism, why is the NFL majority black? Isn't that racist? Guys getting paid millions of dollars to run fast and jump high should shut the fuck up about everyday people problems.

posted Hide Post
So if Jewish people's problems aren't black people's problems and vice versa, that means black people's problems aren't white people's problems either. So what's all the fuss about? Get your own house in order and solve your own damn problems.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:

Okay, here we go, we got a real pressure cooker going here
Two down, nobody on, no score, bottom of the ninth
There's the windup, and there it is
A line shot up the middle, look at him go
This boy can really fly
He's rounding first and really turning it on now
He's not letting up at all
He's gonna try for second, the ball is bobbled out in center
And here comes the throw, and what a throw
He's gonna slide in head first
Here he comes, he's out
No, wait, safe-safe at second base.
This kid really makes things happen out there
Batter steps up to the plate, here's the pitch-he's going
And what a jump he's got, he's trying for third
Here's the throw, it's in the dirt-safe at third
Holy cow, stolen base, he's taking a pretty big lead out there
Almost daring him to try and pick him off
The pitcher glances over, winds up, and it's bunted
Bunted down the third base line, the suicide squeeze is on
Here he comes, squeeze play, it's gonna be close, here's the throw, here's the play at the
Holy cow, I think he's gonna make it

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Was anyone even asking for a black national anthem? I can’t think of many things more divisive than handing two national anthems. Who was even asking for this???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Okay, here we go, we got a real pressure cooker going here
Two down, nobody on, no score, bottom of the ninth
There's the windup, and there it is
A line shot up the middle, look at him go
This boy can really fly
He's rounding first and really turning it on now
He's not letting up at all
He's gonna try for second, the ball is bobbled out in center
And here comes the throw, and what a throw
He's gonna slide in head first
Here he comes, he's out
No, wait, safe-safe at second base.

STOP RIGHT THERE!
I gotta know right now!
Before we go any further!
Do you love me?
Will you love me forever?
Do you need me?

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^hahahahaha

/drift

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
He ded

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
What is this NFL of which you speak?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Brilliant

You're a comedic pioneer

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
So that dumb fuck doesn't realize there are still holocaust survivors still alive yet there are not slaves or slave owners who are still alive?

He wants to talk about racism, why is the NFL majority black? Isn't that racist? Guys getting paid millions of dollars to run fast and jump high should shut the fuck up about everyday people problems.

Don't forget basketball!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Ya know, my entire life I have been pretty much uninterested in spectator sports. Oh, we got hot for the ‘Skins in 69-70 when “the future is now”. And we’re used to watching some finals or Super Bowl games.
But I never memorized scores, batting averages and the like; it seemed like a waste of time and memory.
Now it turns out I was preparing myself All along for the 2020-2021 season, when every red-blooded American can say “I don’t give a shit!”
I hope they all go bankrupt, every single team.
They should have let Rush buy in.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
They should have let Rush buy in.

Smile
Rush would have had some influence with the ownership group and perhaps brought back a bit of sanity.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

Don't forget basketball!

I played basketball from a child on teams until after I got out of the Army. I stopped watching after Pete Maravich retired. I never played jungle ball

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Report This Post