SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ghislaine Maxwell Has Final Pretrial Hearing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghislaine Maxwell Has Final Pretrial Hearing Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I hope that she gets offered a deal if she will tell all she knows on all people involved. I believe that there would be many well known names mentioned.

Given recent history, I’d be surprised if anyone of real consequence is exposed. There was a prostitution sting around here not long ago and everyone got off free as a bird because the John list included local politicians, police, religious leaders etc. the whole thing just went away.

Just a couple of points:

1. Judge Nathan granted the motion to redact evidence to hide any ‘sensational’ or ‘impure’ information. Judge Nathan was nominated to higher office in the US 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals last week by Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/...s-courts-2021-11-17/

2. The lead prosecutor is Maurene Comey - yes, daughter of James Comey.
https://www.businessinsider.co...-epstein-case-2019-7

Celebrity show trial? Great entertainment!

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1110 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Judge Nathan granted the motion to redact evidence to hide any ‘sensational’ or ‘impure’ information.

Sounds like the trial has been compromised already.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quite the circus of characters. No doubt the primary goal of the prosecution and judge will be to protect the guilty pedophiles that should be exposed in a trial of this magnitude.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I hope that she gets offered a deal if she will tell all she knows on all people involved. I believe that there would be many well known names mentioned.

Given recent history, I’d be surprised if anyone of real consequence is exposed. There was a prostitution sting around here not long ago and everyone got off free as a bird because the John list included local politicians, police, religious leaders etc. the whole thing just went away.

Just wondering how you knew who was on the list, if it wasn't disclosed in court? Speculation is not the same as disclosure of facts. Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10263 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
quote:
quote:

Just wondering how you knew who was on the list, if it wasn't disclosed in court? Speculation is not the same as disclosure of facts. Roll Eyes

Not speculation at all. A friend told me. His daughter was one of the girls. She told him.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:

I can't imagine her in Witness Protection unless it was a fortified beautifully decorated castle in rural Europe.

Neuschwanstein ?

Just to remind you that the guy who built it, King Ludwig of Bavaria, was bat-shit crazy.

Posts: 11441 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:

Well, sure, but speculating about cover-ups and official misconduct is a lot more fun than what we actually know.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53243 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not speculation at all. A friend told me. His daughter was one of the girls. She told him.

So . . . not speculation but double hearsay to you and triple hearsay to us?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53243 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Dang man, all these legal terms are harshing the buzz. Next thing, someone will be talking about evidence and facts and stuff. Wink

Posts: 7090 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Bingo right there. Par for the course.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8926 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IDK. She comes from money. Her father Robert Maxwell died in a suspicious fashion. I can't imagine her in Witness Protection unless it was a fortified beautifully decorated castle in rural Europe.

No witness protection of any kind could protect her after giving up big names. Those guys operate at another level and always get their way. Don't know how it gets done but it gets done. Like when KGB ops make people disappear without a trace or murdered without leaving actionable evidence, or evidence prosecutors wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole for fear of certain retaliation.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8926 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
No witness protection of any kind could protect her after giving up big names. Those guys operate at another level and always get their way. Don't know how it gets done but it gets done. Like when KGB ops make people disappear without a trace.

^^^^^^^^
They do a good job at Witness Protection. Lots of Mafia folks lived out their lives in suburbia.

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2...f-this-right-n432170

Ghislaine Maxwell’s defense attorneys on Monday portrayed her as a scapegoat being accused because of “the bad behavior of men,” — one in particular — since prosecutors never had a chance to put late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein on trial.

Her lawyer, Bobbi Sternheim, invoked the Bible at the start of her opening statement, arguing that women have been condemned for crimes committed by men since the beginning of time.

“Ever since Eve was accused of tempting Adam with the apple,” said Sternheim. “Women have been blamed for the bad behavior of men.”

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ghislaine Maxwell’s defense attorneys on Monday portrayed her as a scapegoat being accused because of “the bad behavior of men,” — one in particular — since prosecutors never had a chance to put late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein on trial.

Nice try... but she's accused of her own crimes.
Yes, they may have been committed in service to “the bad behavior of men,” but they were still her crimes.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lunasee:
True love is when you can finish your partners sentences for them.

I see what you did there.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11097 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

Would you like her phone number or do you already have it?

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Saw what you did there, my brother Big Grin

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I noticed the media today has been trying to make this all about Trump.

He still lives rent-free in their heads 24/7/365

The pilot for Maxwell and that dead scumbag has been stating he knew Trump and flew him around too.

TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

They just can't quit him Roll Eyes

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Saw what you did there, my brother Big Grin
Razz

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
While under oath during the Ghislaine Maxwell trial on Tuesday, pilot Larry Visoski Jr. was asked to describe his experience, to which he said "I certainly remember President Trump, but not many people associated with him," adding that he also flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, violinist Itzhak Perlman, former Senator John Glenn and Prince Andrew. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ey-and-prince-andrew

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post