SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Anyone else have a smoke at the Wheel in Nashville over the weekend? Fun looking down on the street people watching.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night I smoked an Intemperance BA XXI Envy Short Perfecto.
I'm not familiar with the brand but I enjoyed the smoke. Anyone else familiar
with the RoMa Craft Tobac sticks?

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Has anyone had a Viaje Zombie? Supposed to be a special smoke at next weekends cigar festival.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Burning my last My Father Connecticut Frown

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not had the Zombie, that I remember. I have had the Zombie Antidote though and it is quite good. I think my brother said that the Zombie is a much stronger (fuller) cigar that you had better be prepared for it, full belly.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Its all you can eat/drink top shelf at the festival. Ill have a full belly lol.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great time! Yeah, you shouldn't have any problems then.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Here is a special for My Father fans.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/vi...and=390&campsrc=true

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous evening outside so I'm smoking an Ave Maria boxpress. About halfway through and is very good. Slight pepper and chocolate with a smooth smoke.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Paging Jeff Yarchin, tomorrow will be the one year anniversary of this thread. Can you change the title. The "haven't had a cigar thread in a while" has a bit of irony now.

Maybe we could call "the official cigar thread" or "Sig Forums stogie page"

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Your journey has been enlightening to watch

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Anejo shark and Noah's Mill bourbon

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alnamvet68
posted Hide Post

I Don't Abide by Professional Throne Sniffers, Toilet Slaves, or Obsequious Servile Sycophants

Posts: 705 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Since we're smoking sharks, I have 1 with quite a but of age on it. Might smoke it it tonight as well. With some blantons.

posted Hide Post
Ronin, I just read the review you linked on that Tabac...How was it?

I have a Shark from 2 years ago sitting, waiting to be smoked. I may hang on to it a little longer yet when things calm down a bit.

HRK, how was the Gurkha? I personally have not found one that I like yet. They are revamping their entire line and the first has hit the shelves locally. I have not had one and did not hear any reviews on them yet either.

Welcome Almanvet! I have not seen you post here before. If you have the time, kick back and take a gander at the wonderful cigars enjoyed here and read the reviews of some of the sticks.

I smoked something today. I have no idea what it was as I won it in a raffle at CI in early 2014 and did not have a band on it. It was damn tasty and lasted about 2 hours. I will have to dig a little deeper to find out what it was.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Its a shark night. Had this one aging since August. It seems to have lost its pepper bite, but still tasty. Turns out I had 2 so I have one to age for a bit longer.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm having a Rodrigo La Forteleza Churchill. These are great I love these.

I am making an effort to smoke my cigars. I haven't bought any in a while. The shark had two years on it, I realized I'm saving cigars for that right moment and leaving the cigars in the box. The right moment is now.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Gator -

Nice call on smoking the Shark. I find myself doing the same as you, saving the 'good ones' for something special...screw that...I'm starting to smoke em! Recently I've starting smoking my 'special' cigars depending upon who I was with. For example, I smoked that Tabac last night with a buddy who has smoked for years, it was fun smoking with him. I'm saving my Liga A for next week when I will be at a camp fire with some friends.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Got one of my favorites burning now, Man o War Virtue and it paired absolutely perfectly with Stone's Old Guardian extra hoppy barleywine. I'm blown away by how good this is.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post