SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I have more cigars than I have room for! Ill be doing a few karmas next week. Random mix of stuff. Or if you read the list I posted and want to try something just email me.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The Kitty juice is unobtainium. Auction site or if you meet the owner of Arturo fuente and you get lucky he'll give you one.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Jay,

Thanks for giving it a try, I have not given up hope, but I understand the reality. One shot I have is the owners of my B&M, they've been busy getting ready to relocate, but they may have a lead when things quiet down.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The rocky Patel 50th was a batch for 2007 only. Also unobtainium. Along with my father special blend And the tatuaje new release is a no go.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
The rocky Patel 50th was a batch for 2007 only

If you really want one, I can get you one.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shouldn't have said special occasion. I should have said once it warms up and I'm not freezing my ass off trying to hurry a stick along.

Jay, That looks like a good list there.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
La Aurora is not here. I picked up a few Zombie reds. The rep is also selling an event only smoke called special sauce. Any experience?

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
I shouldn't have said special occasion. I should have said once it warms up and I'm not freezing my ass off trying to hurry a stick along.

Jay, That looks like a good list there.

Pick one or a few off the list and ill send it to you.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Jay,

I'd really like to try the R&J Anejo Toro and the Gurkha classic Havana. Maybe we can work out a trade?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
No trade needed. Shoot me an email.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Anyone like Kentucky fire cured?

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Jay, they're pretty good.. I've had the Fat Molly and Hammock. They are a good once-in-a-while cigar if you're looking for something different. I just smoked my last Hammock on Friday. I try to end the day with one as opposed to starting with one (they seem to influence my palette the rest of the day).

I smoked a Jericho Hill today... Damn fine smoke! I would recommend them for sure!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jay, Thanks for the offer. The ones I would be interested in would be the Perdomo Texas edition, since I most likely would not see them here in PA, The Esteban Carreras Chupacabra, and the La Flor Dominicana Ligero. Let me know if there is anything here that you may not be able to get there and I'll see what I can do.

I smoked a Ruination again today that was pretty damn good while I was mowing the grass this afternoon.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, the Fire Cured is a once in a while cigar for me. They are different and if the conditions are right, sitting around a campfire, after a steak and egg breakfast or steak dinner I think it would be OK...once in a while.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
my plan was to send these fire fired to whoever wanted them. Ill also throw in whatever else you want on the list or just a few random smokes. Email me if you want free smokes!

posted Hide Post
Jay, email inbound

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Yeah we split a box. This is the 2012 not 2014. I am really enjoying this one. Subtle pepper with some dried fruit / sweetness on the pallet.

The last 2014 I had was a few months ago I thought it smoked great.<snip>

Had one last night...nubbed it.

As an aside, I will admit being somewhat disappointed with the Fuente Opus X - BBMF - it had a great taste, but at one point it began to canoe and I had to relight it a few times. Worse, I was with a buddy who was smoking a JR Ultimate, and he could not have been enjoying himself more commenting that his "cheap internet cigar" sure tasted good and was burning perfectly and never needed to be re-lit. Mad

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Its funny you mention Fuente, at the festival they were the only Vebdor to show up without boxes to sell! They had a couple mickey mouse samplers for 79.99. only 5 smokes, granted one was a shark and one was an Angels share(angel something?). Everybody gave the Rep hell about not having boxes and that price included the 25% off that everyone was doing, I used my phone and put those 5 cigars in "Cart" on Serious' website and the total was only 57$ when I pointed it out to the Fuente Rep he stopped talking to me. At least I got to meet Nick Perdomo Sr. had a few drinks with him and shot the shit, and Wilie herrera and Jon Drew were there, Jon Drew remembered meeting me in january and remembered my Name! Asked how my mom and son were doing, and reminded me about his offer for a free tour and stay at their farms in Nicaragua if i ever decide to visit.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Jay, I don't know if you plan on getting to Nicaragua, but I would take him up on that for sure!!! I'm really like Drew Estate more and more!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Anyone like Kentucky fire cured?

Very much. I have found that it pairs very nicely with root-beer and coffee.

Ill send you one with the RYJ Anejo. Unless you want 2, then I'll send you 2. I havent tried that site before but they have quite a selection and prices look decent, depending on shipping. I wish Serious would sell 5 packs at a small discount.