SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Out on the patio yesterday enjoying a CAO Bones Chicken Foot on a beautiful Autumn afternoon (while my wife was watering, LOL). I Recently ordered a box of Amazon Basin and they threw in a 5 Pack of these Bones along with a Flathead spark plug lighter and an ashtray (not the one shown). Nice bonus, as these Bones are a very nice smoke.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1312 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:

Bleak times for Cuban cigar smokers.

No kidding Eek

Just visited my site for ISOMs, first time in a couple of years, and had no idea. My go-to sticks are nowhere to be seen. The remaining sticks are astronomically priced. Thank God I have my supply that have aged, but like I said, I had no idea it is this bad.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
It’s not going to get better for years. Covid, lack of rollers and the tobacco barns full of drying leaves were destroyed in the last hurricane. Cuba is a failed state. Not enough food, intermittent electricity, no medicine, no milk and no money. It’s all collapsing. Almost everyone that I know in the Cuban cigar industry have escaped. The cigar stores in Cuba are empty except for Trinidad and Cohiba. The commies in charge of HSA decided to attack the supply issue by quadrupling the price of those two brands.

A box of Cohiba Esplenditos is now over $2,000. It’s very sad.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Anyone else planning on going to the cigar festival in Tampa in December?

https://cigarheritagefestival.com/

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I ordered a box of Drew Estate Factory Smokes from CI a couple of months ago. I’m a big Drew Estate fan. These sticks were under $3 each. For the money, they do not disappoint. Amazing smoke for the cost.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
A good couple days of smoking…

Sunday morning relaxation…

Happy Halloween!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
^^^^ looking at that chopped wood, you earned it!

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
^^^^ looking at that chopped wood, you earned it!

Thanks Jeff…I still have to do the damn leaves!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post

Rain finally…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last weekend I was gifted a Fuente Rare Pink. All I can say is, Wow!! What a fantastic cigar.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
It was a good day. B&M takes care of me and sold me their only boxes of Tatauje Limited DB Capa Especial and 1 box of Sharks.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Comments on the Cubans, they have been hard to come by. Every so often I’ll be on the lookout and I recently scored nice box of Punch

Have a TaT 2020 TAA

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Today’s attempt at surviving an onslaught of conference calls…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
If y'all haven't had a Placencia 149 yet, snag one! Full body, awesome flavors, and construction is spot on! I'm enjoying one with a pour of Wild Turkey Rare Breed in celebration of a potential new chapter in my life.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sgc48dNz4WSKP1Bw6

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
If y'all haven't had a Placencia 149 yet, snag one! Full body, awesome flavors, and construction is spot on! I'm enjoying one with a pour of Wild Turkey Rare Breed in celebration of a potential new chapter in my life.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sgc48dNz4WSKP1Bw6

That is an awesome cigar with a very reasonable price.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Scored a package of Tatuaje Porkchops today…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Nice!!!

I am currently having an Espinosa knuckle sandwich Maduro, another cigar I highly recommend everyone try. Inexpensive, great construction, medium to full (more on the full side), and decent flavors.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Working from my favorite office this morning…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I have to report this:

Was reading our local rag last weekend and in it was the latest dictates by the city zoning commission....

seems there was an application for a variance from a proposed cigar bar to allow smoking inside and out on the deck of the place. Yes, it seems the commission is going to allow Cigar smoking at the place but no cigarettes!

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's fantastic news!