SIGforum
The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5890052153

October 30, 2022, 09:15 AM
Tooky13
The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Out on the patio yesterday enjoying a CAO Bones Chicken Foot on a beautiful Autumn afternoon (while my wife was watering, LOL). I Recently ordered a box of Amazon Basin and they threw in a 5 Pack of these Bones along with a Flathead spark plug lighter and an ashtray (not the one shown). Nice bonus, as these Bones are a very nice smoke.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln
October 30, 2022, 09:24 AM
oddball
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:

Bleak times for Cuban cigar smokers.

No kidding Eek

Just visited my site for ISOMs, first time in a couple of years, and had no idea. My go-to sticks are nowhere to be seen. The remaining sticks are astronomically priced. Thank God I have my supply that have aged, but like I said, I had no idea it is this bad.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
October 30, 2022, 09:52 AM
Jeff Yarchin
It’s not going to get better for years. Covid, lack of rollers and the tobacco barns full of drying leaves were destroyed in the last hurricane. Cuba is a failed state. Not enough food, intermittent electricity, no medicine, no milk and no money. It’s all collapsing. Almost everyone that I know in the Cuban cigar industry have escaped. The cigar stores in Cuba are empty except for Trinidad and Cohiba. The commies in charge of HSA decided to attack the supply issue by quadrupling the price of those two brands.

A box of Cohiba Esplenditos is now over $2,000. It’s very sad.
October 30, 2022, 11:16 AM
Edmond
Anyone else planning on going to the cigar festival in Tampa in December?

https://cigarheritagefestival.com/

October 30, 2022, 04:34 PM
furlough
I ordered a box of Drew Estate Factory Smokes from CI a couple of months ago. I’m a big Drew Estate fan. These sticks were under $3 each. For the money, they do not disappoint. Amazing smoke for the cost.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato
October 31, 2022, 03:04 PM
Ronin1069
A good couple days of smoking…

Sunday morning relaxation…

Happy Halloween!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
October 31, 2022, 03:21 PM
Jeff Yarchin
^^^^ looking at that chopped wood, you earned it!
October 31, 2022, 03:24 PM
Ronin1069
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
^^^^ looking at that chopped wood, you earned it!

Thanks Jeff…I still have to do the damn leaves!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
November 22, 2022, 05:16 PM
SIGnified

Rain finally…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
November 22, 2022, 08:50 PM
petr
Last weekend I was gifted a Fuente Rare Pink. All I can say is, Wow!! What a fantastic cigar.
November 22, 2022, 10:10 PM
Ronin1069
It was a good day. B&M takes care of me and sold me their only boxes of Tatauje Limited DB Capa Especial and 1 box of Sharks.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
November 26, 2022, 08:05 PM
GA Gator
Comments on the Cubans, they have been hard to come by. Every so often I’ll be on the lookout and I recently scored nice box of Punch

Have a TaT 2020 TAA

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo
April 04, 2023, 12:25 PM
Ronin1069
Today’s attempt at surviving an onslaught of conference calls…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
April 04, 2023, 07:43 PM
petr
If y'all haven't had a Placencia 149 yet, snag one! Full body, awesome flavors, and construction is spot on! I'm enjoying one with a pour of Wild Turkey Rare Breed in celebration of a potential new chapter in my life.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sgc48dNz4WSKP1Bw6
April 05, 2023, 03:41 PM
Klusk2
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
If y'all haven't had a Placencia 149 yet, snag one! Full body, awesome flavors, and construction is spot on! I'm enjoying one with a pour of Wild Turkey Rare Breed in celebration of a potential new chapter in my life.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sgc48dNz4WSKP1Bw6

That is an awesome cigar with a very reasonable price.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."
April 12, 2023, 11:40 AM
Ronin1069
Scored a package of Tatuaje Porkchops today…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
April 12, 2023, 08:23 PM
petr
Nice!!!

I am currently having an Espinosa knuckle sandwich Maduro, another cigar I highly recommend everyone try. Inexpensive, great construction, medium to full (more on the full side), and decent flavors.
April 14, 2023, 09:48 AM
Ronin1069
Working from my favorite office this morning…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
May 28, 2023, 05:54 AM
Blume9mm
I have to report this:

Was reading our local rag last weekend and in it was the latest dictates by the city zoning commission....

seems there was an application for a variance from a proposed cigar bar to allow smoking inside and out on the deck of the place. Yes, it seems the commission is going to allow Cigar smoking at the place but no cigarettes!

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"
May 28, 2023, 09:24 AM
petr
That's fantastic news!