SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
In the spirit of remember that Drew Estate are not exactly know to be the "cigars to hold and season", I'm working thru a collection of Liga's.

Today's appetizer is a Liga #9 Flying Pig.

That doesn't look like something you smoke. Big Grin

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
A little pre-dinner quickie. T52 ciggarillo.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who the hell are you?! What did you do with Ronin?!!! That sum bitch doesn't have 2 bands! Lol!!!

I'm smoking this La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte this evening.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Foundry Time Flies after reading a review, and these things are great! Especially at the price point ($6.75)

I may have to pick up a box.

Here's the review I read
https://kohnhed.com/2017/02/21...views-by-the-katman/

That guys reviews are always entertaining

The wife is down in Plantation attending a funeral, so I've been smoking every night.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ronin for this smoke prefect cigar. Moved from the campsite to a condo on the beach. Had rain Tues night that was torrential 6 hours of pounding rain in the tent with the family. We stayed dry but woke up and headed to the beach.

A/C went out in the minivan tonight.

But I'm on vacation waves crashing on the beach with Rum drinks in one hand and a cigar in the other.

Note the thumb tuck can't compete with that pretty thumb of Ronin's.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Is that the k222? All the broadleafs from the reserva collection are amazing. The k222 was so good i bought 20 more.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Cojonu 2003

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I haven't gotten to that one yet. Guess i should give it a try before i cant get anymore.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
A little pre-dinner quickie. T52 ciggarillo.

I'm a big fan of the T52 Robusto, I don't smoke a lot of them so I buy fivers.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
This is a new size, 4x30 I believe. They shipped a bunch out as a test and they sold out super fast, msrp is about 20$ for a tin of 10, the come in T52 and Liga 9, I managed to get 1 of each, they are great 30 minute smokes, lots of wrapper flavor. The T52 is a bit sweeter and has more spice(cinnamon) type flavor than the liga 9, which has more dry cocoa and black pepper flavor. At 2$ a pop you cant go wrong. If JD is peddling some at the festival next month I plan on buying a bunch, I hope he has papas fritas for sale too, if so there might be a karma for you liga fans coming up.

ETA, not next month, in 2 weeks!

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Look what i found.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Weren't you going to be in a buying freeze?

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I was. I did a couple side jobs this weekend and ended up with some extra cash.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Tat Cojonu 2006 -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Tat Thursday.

posted Hide Post
Tonight's selection is a La Flor Dominicana Litto Gomez

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Drat. Only one of these remain in the humidor.
Partagas Serie E

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Local store (Lake Country Cigars) had a Drew Estate night.

Nice to get a few samplers, cutter and ash tray.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Just came in from the beach

The shade and bright background didn't want to make for a good pic. Anyhow starting the weekend with a la Palina illumination

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
On an Orlando layover so I stopped by the Corona Cigar Co to grab some sticks.

Stopped to smoke on of their in-house cigars - Florida sun grown by Drew Estate. Anyone else tried one of these?

I'm getting a lot of complex flavors right off the bat. Wood, leather, not much spice at all.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post