SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Can the price on these be right? Currency is USD

Sorry for bad pic.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
There is something wrong units in Stock 4,261?

And price is way high.

Those were from 2014 and retail was , $18 or so if I remember.

Goldies are limited because one woman rolls them all, usually they don't last more than a year.

Serious has Dalias

http://www.seriouscigars.com/la-palina_cigars_list

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't see in the picture I posted, but in the description on the website it reads 'count 10 cigars'

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Ronin, I've burned one of those 2016 TAAs and they are a great smoke!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1783 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Also, my haul from Corona Cigar in Orlando:

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1783 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a little time this afternoon, so I figured, why not? Not a bad smoke but not overly great, for me.

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
That's how i feel about them. It took some effort to track some of these down but i managed to find a box.

Paniolo.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
That's how i feel about them. It took some effort to track some of these down but i managed to find a box.

Paniolo.

Is that the Hawaii release?

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Yes sir, you want one? The last half was the best of all 3. Overall the Texas rose is the most flavorful.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the Texas Rose the only box-pressed of the three?

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Yup

posted Hide Post
Listening to the Penguins game smoking a La Gloria Cubana Serie N tonight. GO PENS!!!

Posts: 3677 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Listening to the Penguins game smoking a La Gloria Cubana Serie N tonight. GO PENS!!!

Well.....at least you picked the right cigar. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I support the right team too. Since the mid '80's. Lots of ups and downs in there but still my favorite team in the greatest sport! You on the other hand... Wink

Posts: 3677 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
...in the greatest sport!

On THAT.....I will agree 200%!!! Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Cigar of the day, Viaje skull and bones, MOAB. Big Grin Postimage is down so no pics.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Tatuaje Broadleaf collections are back out and new Havana has 5 packs of sizes. I am jumping on the Havana cazadores and lanceros.

Peter
I would have thought you were a flyers fan. I keep trying to dvr flyers games but it always records "The biggest Loser"

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gator, even though I am on the east side, Lemieux sealed the deal. To this day he is one classy guy.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
I keep trying to dvr flyers games but it always records "The biggest Loser"

Now THAT is damned funny right there.....I don't care who yuh are!!!! LMAO!! Big Grin

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Smoked a Camacho Check Six that I was gifted. Apparently photo bucket has ceased to work on my iPhone... Pretty good cigar, but a bit one dimensional.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post