SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I love the Rage. Different but on par with Wicked IMO.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Tatuaje just released the unlucky 13 list, serious is not on it. I was told they will still get a few of the dress boxes, but they arent numbered. Its hyde and pudgy monster season Big Grin

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tatuaje just released the unlucky 13 list, serious is not on it

Was really hoping my B&M would finally get their chance this year, nope. They'll get their "one", which they always give to the same long time customer - if they receive a 2nd, it will go on display.

"drat".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Do you guys practice the "let em' rest" policy?

Had a box of goodness delivered from far far away today...want to light one up really bad, but also don't want to waste one. One week, really?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Ronin what are you wanting regarsing tauteje? A box of jekyl?

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Yes sir. Local B&M will get them, but not the dress box. (the fancy box in the pic above) Instead they will come in the wooden cedar box.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin good luck finding a dress box.

Edit, I called the first three shops hoping to get on a list or even score a box they were already sold out. I gave up.

Depends on the trip the cigars took, summer time a week minimum usually at least two weeks. Cooler times of the year I have smoked one ROTT.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
If i see it i will grab one. Full or unfull?

Pedromo champ reserve 10th annv

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
I TRY to let them rest.. Sometimes it works and I have the will power, sometimes not. I try for 2 weeks rest.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Octoberfest and a crowned heads 2014 TAA

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I try to let cigars rest a bit when I get them, even from CI and I pick them up. Sometimes I can control myself and wait, but sometimes anxiety takes over and I smoke it sooner than I'd like.

Last night I went to CI. It was a little too chilly and damp outside to stay here and smoke, so I went up there. I picked up a few sticks as I don't have the room, or the money now, to go wild. We put an offer in on a house and they accepted it. Crunch time, as there are inspections to be done and more packing and what not.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah! Is anyone in for the Montecristo punch? There were a few comments on it but no one said that they wanted to be "in". I'll give it until Wednesday, then I'll choose out of a hat.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
In for the "punch!"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a punch, I travel with them their TSA friendly

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Celebrating a good college football win with an Espinosa Laranja.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I tend to avoid infused cigars, but I was talking with the Drew Estate rep here in MN the other day (he's a former Marine too, so we were swapping "I was there" stories"...he gave me a Tabak Especial - it has a bit of coffee infusion along with a hint of chocolate -

ENJOYING it now with my morning coffee - I may actually buy a box of these and save them specifically for morning adventures - what a treat!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I love coffee infused smokes. Tabak, Isla del Sol and Nub Cafe are freakin incredible. Java are good but not worth the price bump over the ones I mentioned.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I love coffee infused smokes. Tabak, Isla del Sol and Nub Cafe are freakin incredible. Java are good but not worth the price bump over the ones I mentioned.

Forgot the best part, sitting at the campfire from last night. Added a few small twigs and leaves, coals were still hot enough to spark a flame without matches -

Perfect morning -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
I also like the coffee infused, I find something extra calming when smoking them.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I tend to avoid infused cigars, but I was talking with the Drew Estate rep here in MN the other day (he's a former Marine too, so we were swapping "I was there" stories"...he gave me a Tabak Especial - it has a bit of coffee infusion along with a hint of chocolate -

ENJOYING it now with my morning coffee - I may actually buy a box of these and save them specifically for morning adventures - what a treat!

I had one of these a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Not sure why I didn't go back to the well other than the need for a separate humidor for them. I've read they need to be separated for non-infused cigars.

Posts: 12922 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post