SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Camping and cigars are like peas and carrots.

Crowned Heads taa 2016 broadleaf

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I need to get some of those Gator. Where did you find them?

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another good weekend, guys.

Sorry for crappy pic next two pics...

Also, a little mail call...

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And this Sobremesa is one of the best smokes I'ver ever had.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
How big is your humidor Gnut? Where the heck did you find a box of opus 20ths at? Pics of the humidor wpuld be cool to see.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
CH TAA come out in April or May. This year they are not broadleaf.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
2016 is not broadleaf?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
How big is your humidor Gnut? Where the heck did you find a box of opus 20ths at? Pics of the humidor wpuld be cool to see.

I'm actually having a humidor built, a 4k stick unit. It won't be shipped until the end of April, however. I'm using coolidors currently but those are not optimal, for me, anyway. I'll post some pics when I get it.

The Oscuros, well, I found them in Texas last week at one of the shops I visited.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Gnur, Aristocrat? Love mine.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Gnur, Aristocrat? Love mine.

Jeff, I did look at the Aristocrat, but went with this one. The electronically controlled humidity and temp is a big feature as I travel a lot.

http://www.1stclasshumidors.co...cabinet-humidor.html

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
2016 is not broadleaf?

The 2016 is but I do not know of a website that has 2016 for sale. The 2017 will be out soon and is an Ecuadorian habano wrapper. I am looking forward to these.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
So, i have a couple humidors I want to get rid of. Anyone know a good place to put them up for sale?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, i have a couple humidors I want to get rid of. Anyone know a good place to put them up for sale?

Are we talking about JR "Freebee" quality, Prometheus, or somewhere in the middle?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Somewhere in the middle. One is kind of old and i might just give it to my cousin.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
The one on top is very pretty.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Yeah it is i just bought it in February. Its a Cuban crafters.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Somewhere in the middle. One is kind of old and i might just give it to my cousin.

I have the same exact one as the top one.

posted Hide Post
Jay, you may want to try the Facebook group you belong to in order to get them sold. Other than that, the "dreaded" craigslist, but be prepared to be low balled or murdered.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pulled out a My Father limited edition Le Bijiou tonight. Still not my favorite but I wanted a longer lasting smoke. Going on an hour and a half and only half way through it.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Glutton for punishment, I see..... Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post