SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Gator, thanks for the review. Yet another to add to the list!

Jay, I was going to grab one of those Skull and Bones and didn't. I hope they will still be available when I get back to CI. Last years was great and I hope this years is too.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Linky no worky for some reason, Atlantic still has some left, try this link. They are the black jar.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/c...ll-and-Bones-Ltd.asp

Serious has some too, I shouldve ooked there first, but their site was being remodeled this weekend. http://www.seriouscigars.com/v...ist/skull-bones.html

They also have Zombie Antidotes left, their shipping is really awesome, usually 2 day shipping. http://www.seriouscigars.com/v...ars_list/zombie.html

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the links Jay.

I'm sitting out enjoying an Oliva V nub with 3 months of age on it. Damn these are good!

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Smoked a gar From Ronin today while mowing the lawn. I've had the Saison before, but this one was better.. I think it was the torpedo size that made the difference.. I've only had the robusto before. Notes of toast, nuts, and a greasy note towards the end. Thanks Ronin!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smoking a La Gloria Cubana this evening while winding down on this maddening day. Everything is ok but DAMN!!!! it's been one of those days!

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Ever have one of those days when things go so wrong you are too pissed at the end of the day to even want to smoke a stick?

Today was such a day. Mad

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Ever have one of those days when things go so wrong you are too pissed at the end of the day to even want to smoke a stick?

Today was such a day. Mad

Sorry man! I think thats why God made booze... Big Grin

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Almost today, but I have learned to walk away when needed. I know it can not always be done that way, but I am at home and tomorrow is another day. I hope the push mower cooperates tomorrow!

I hope your day is better too.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Very much looking forward to tonight. My local B&M is hosting an event that both Rocky and Nish Patel will be attending. They are dedicating a Patel room- will take some pics and post here later this evening or tomorrow morning.

UPDATE - Rocky Patel speech

Here is the vid...I screwed up and twisted the phone halfway thru, so Rocky ended up side sways for the last half. - sorry about that!

Great speech though - talks about CRA and his process for making great cigars.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin1069,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Remember a pic of you with the spokesmodel wins the thread.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Remember a pic of you with the spokesmodel wins the thread.

Please do, just ask her if you can take a pic with her. She wont bite.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Don't for get to post an "in" if you'd like to be entered into the karma I'm drawing Friday..

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Please count me as in.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2222 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, today went better than yesterday. I got the mower all squared away, cut some grass with it, cut down someone's brainstorm of planting bamboo and smoked some cigars. First was a Schizo while working on the mower and now is a My Father Special.

Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a UnderCrown at the Whiskey Bar @ MGM Las Vegas with work friends.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2222 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Disappointed...no "hot girls" - but I did score a box of Rocky 15th Anniversary for a pretty reasonable price.

Rocky gave a 15 minute speech on the current political environment as far as premium cigars go, with an impassioned plea for people to join CRA (Cigar Rights of America). He also spoke quite a bit about the quality control of their sticks, from seed to final cigar. It was very cool.

I videoed his presentation and linked it above -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
That sucks about no hotties at the event. The speech sounds like the one he gave at CI a year or 2 ago.

I'm smoking a Camacho SLR maduro this evening. This one is not as chocolaty as the last one I had. There is more pepper present in this one. Still a good cigar that needed one touch up and is burning like a champ.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Tatuaje Especiales enjoying the first night of college football.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I knew Ronin would be along to drool over that one.