SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    And the award for the ugliest car ever made goes to...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And the award for the ugliest car ever made goes to... Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hangtime:
I see its a Toyota but which one. Toyota has some uninspired designs on the road.

Wow. If you look at the code behind the picture .38supersig posted, it's a 2021 Highlander, but by the image itself it looks a lot like RAV4.
Confused

- - - -
ETA: The code, for peeps as geeky as me (or even more so), edited just a little so as to not get it to show up as a hyperlink again:

...wp.com%2Fnewtoyota2021.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F01%2F2021-Toyota-Highlander-Exterior.jpg%3Fresize%3D678%252C359%26ssl%3D1&f=1&nofb=1]

- - - -
ETA again:

From Toyota's web site, the 2021 Highlander:

And from the same site, the 2021 RAV4:

Looks like RAV4 to me, based on the crease on the doors and the flare over the rear wheel.

God bless America.

Posts: 13531 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Saw five of these following each other today:

They were white and reminded me of the Storm Troopers from Star Wars. You can trick-or-treat without a helment. Too bad you'd have to still look at it during the other 51 weeks.

Yeah the wife said she liked those, so I pushed for a 2019 highlander, which we got...not a fan of the 2020 highlander either.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Wasn't sure exactly.

Assumed it may have been a dealer moving inventory or some test mules. The image posted was the closest thing I could find to the five I saw on the other side of the freeway.

Check these out:

Posts: 9180 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
The Pontiac Aztek may have been ugly but everybody I knew thought they were very reliable. My sister & bro/law had one for about 17 yrs. They also said it was the best vehicle they had ever owned.
Other then "looks" nobody ever complained about them.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4140 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post

Pontiac Phoenix Hatchback. What is it? A station wagon? A sedan? It doesn't know.

Posts: 45406 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
A classic, but perhaps not entirely considered ugly...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2544 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
That's AWESOME!!!

Thank you Smile

Another Stan Mott / Robert Cumberford / R&T fan Big Grin

They should have brought the eight-wheeled racers that won Le Mans!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
Citroen cornered the ugly market back in the '60's...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
My uncle flew fighter planes and jets and had a Citroen in the early 1960's. We thought it was a space ship. But like when I met Brenda Lee, I didn't understand what all the fuss was about.

Posts: 7494 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out the 1951 Buick Le Saber on Google or y.t.

Try not to gag , I dare ya

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54736 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
AMC Pacer!

The Roving Terrarium... Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8982 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Check out the 1951 Buick Le Saber on Google or y.t.

Try not to gag, I dare ya
Too late! Ugh!

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2023 Toyota Tundra ..

Posts: 4080 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Party on Garth; party on Wayne.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3479 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know I'll take some grief for this but, the Chevy El Camino (is it a car or truck, it's neither) and the Ford Pinto (exploding at a dealer near you.)

Posts: 21 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aztek hands down.
Kinda laughable as my ex brother in law was part of the team that designed it.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
2023 Toyota Tundra ..

Umm... If I had to choose between this and the Aztek? I would choose no.

Does the grille need to be bigger?

I'll just leave these here.

Posts: 9180 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wingsfan:
I know I'll take some grief for this but, the Chevy El Camino (is it a car or truck,

It is BOTH and does both very well!! I have owned my '76 El Camino since 1982 and would not consider selling it. It has just short of 250K miles, and runs like a top.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Collins:
You guys just can't appreciate the ugliest of all ugly cars-----------The Nash Metropolitan!

https://www.google.com/search?...imgrc=GJN9XjbfsIXilM
The Nash Metropolitan looked like a 55 Chevy on diet pills.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post