SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U.S. Women’s Soccer Team disgraces America…
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team disgraces America… Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
They more than got what they deserved wearing those stoopid-azzed “splatter” patterned jerseys.

Every other represented nation has uniform kits that respect the identity and color traditions of their country.

Here is ESPN’s “woke” ranking of the kits with USA coming in at #1.

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
What a perfect time for karma to catch up with that take-a-knee, America-hating, whacko! A well deserved comeuppance. Big Grin

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1866 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
They shouldn't even be on the team. Perhaps there should not have even been a team.

If these fucktwads want to defend their sexuality or whatever, fine. I used to be indifferent, increasingly less so w/ this shit being crammed down my throat at every turn. But fine.

But they don't need to disparage this great country. To do so is uncalled for and unforgivable. They can go fuck themselves and I'm trying to be as polite as can be.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
If they HATE the USA that much, then maybe, just maybe, they shouldn’t even be on the team.

They were MEDIOCRE at best. And since they DEMAND EQUAL PAY as the mens’ team, then there should be EQUAL OUTPUT by those on that team.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I won't be polite. They're spoiled little self-important, mediocre athlete twats who never deserved or earned the support of this great Country.

Professional sports has been joined by amateur sports in the pit of depravity. None are worth my time.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
...They can go fuck themselves and I'm trying to be as polite as can be.

Polite? Hell, I think they would enjoy it.

Karma is a Crapinoe is a BITCH!!!

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
If they really wanted to win, they should have recruited some 14-yr old dudes.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I’m bummed the USA lost.

It’s sad that they went from America’s team to woke America hating loser cunts.

I think it’s great that the ring leader Rapaho is now going to be remembered for missing the PK.

This was a young group in transition from old guard to new.

Time to clean house and eat some humble pie.

Hopefully the next group will be proud of America. We will see…

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3481 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I’m bummed the USA lost.

It’s sad that they went from America’s team to woke America hating losers.

I think it’s great that the ring leader Rapaho is now going to be remembered for missing the PK.

This was a young group in transition from old guard to new.

Time to clean house and eat some humble pie.

Hopefully the next group will be proud of America. We will see…

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3481 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t watch women’s soccer often mainly because it isn’t very good. Is it normal to miss that many PK’s? I thought the men’s pros make about 70-80%. These ladies missed 3 or 4 right?

I keep hearing the Coach was really bad too. Was he the biggest problem or the actual team?

Posts: 7483 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Meh, Megan Rapinoe? I never liked that guy anyway.....

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chbibc:

I know the joke you're trying to make but stop. She's a woman. A lesbian woman but nevertheless a woman. So just stop with this tired joke.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
A commenter on another site recommended this rant most highly and I must agree, Jason puts Rapinoe in her place.
"Why Megan Rapinoe is the Andrew Tate of LGBTQ Feminist"

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
And since they DEMAND EQUAL PAY as the mens’ team, then there should be EQUAL OUTPUT by those on that team.

They should get pay equal to whatever level of men’s or boy’s team they can beat on the field. Seems fair.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Is she really just not that good of a player or was she deliberately playing badly?

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns...356638715953153?s=46

Posts: 33810 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure it matters. It sucks as a person. It sucks as an American. I don’t really care about its capabilities as an athlete. I just want it off my planet. Any fans it has probably aren’t American either. They should leave too.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by chbibc:

I know the joke you're trying to make but stop. She's a woman. A lesbian woman but nevertheless a woman. So just stop with this tired joke.

I apologize for perpetuating this hackneyed joke.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Is she really just not that good of a player or was she deliberately playing badly?
Just stop it

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those weren’t good touches and on the worst part of the field to choke but they were 4 touches over a 90 minute game. I know she played as a sub but you can cherry pick anybody putting up air balls. A more reasonable question was why put a 38 year old on a team when she is clearly past her prime and lacked the legs to start or play an entire game. Team USA and coach weren’t really at 5heir best with this team from day 1.

Sweden also has their number. Watch that game and the US clearly looked better. They just didn’t finish and the PK performance was awful. 2 of the future Team USA stars also missed. It was an ugly game.

Regroup. If they go back to concentrating on soccer and keep all politics or protests or whatever out of it I will watch them and root for them. Just quit with anything not soccer related.

Posts: 7483 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post