SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Dead at 87
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Dead at 87 Login/Join 
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
What I truly do not understand is how the democrats appear to be caught so flat footed by this? It wasn’t that long ago, early September maybe, that PDJT released a follow up list of potential SCOTUS nominees. Seems like PDJT had some inside information? How is it possible the O’Biden campaign didn’t have the same information and release a list of potential nominees?

Posts: 10824 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
President Trump stated he will make the announcement this Saturday of who he has chosen.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...urday-at-white-house

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43920 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Well Mittens just came out to say he would vote on the nominee.....not that he would vote for them, but that he would vote.

It's hard to imagine he would vote no to someone like Amy Coney Barrett. Ok, it's not that hard actually, that snake, but my money would have to be he would. Utah would never forgive Mitt for giving away the chance to getting closer to overturning Roe v Wade.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30429 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Well Mittens just came out to say he would vote on the nominee.....not that he would vote for them, but that he would vote.

As stated above, based on Romney's past desire to have a pro-life justice to confirm, Barrett is right up his alley.

Here is Romney this AM, actually hitting his marks as he speaks of his criteria for the nominee.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
What I truly do not understand is how the democrats appear to be caught so flat footed by this? It wasn’t that long ago, early September maybe, that PDJT released a follow up list of potential SCOTUS nominees. Seems like PDJT had some inside information? How is it possible the O’Biden campaign didn’t have the same information and release a list of potential nominees?

All the Dems could really do about Ginsburg and the composition of the Supreme Court is hope Ginsburg somehow lived forever. As for Biden, he's been cutting deals and making promises just to keep his candidacy alive since before the primaries - a nonexistent "list" allows him to keep more allies on a string without having to actually make any more commitments to anyone in particular. Why do you think Biden was harassed as he was over his choice of VEEP?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Biden has not revealed his list because his puppet masters have yet to code it into his teleprompter.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43920 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Biden's list has been leaked:

• Dom Irrera

• Joe Biden

• Bathroom Break

• Ruth Bader Ginsburg

• Dog Face Pony Soldier

• Supreme Court

• Ruth Bader Ginsburg

• Social Distancing

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
  •  
    Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    I heard 'corn pop' was also on it

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Get Off My Lawn
    Picture of oddball
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by sigmonkey:
    Biden has not revealed his list because his puppet masters have yet to code it into his teleprompter.

Rush stated yesterday that his sources tell him that Stacey Abrams is on his list Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    delicately calloused
    Picture of darthfuster
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by oddball:
    quote:
    Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Rush stated yesterday that his sources tell him that Stacey Abrams is on his list Big Grin

Now there’s a crack baby

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29726 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
    Picture of Balzé Halzé
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by oddball:

She'd have to first resign from the governorship though.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
    NRA Life Member (Patron)
    God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30429 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Oh ouch LoL

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Get Off My Lawn
    Picture of oddball
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

She's still waiting for her office to be finished being painted. Any day now.

Lighten up and laugh
    Picture of Ackks
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by parabellum:
    Biden's list has been leaked:

• Dom Irrera

• Joe Biden

• Bathroom Break

• Ruth Bader Ginsburg

• Dog Face Pony Soldier

• Supreme Court

• Ruth Bader Ginsburg

• Social Distancing

• Shocked I love lamp was left off...

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    quarter MOA visionary
    Picture of smschulz
    posted Hide Post
    Something I just heard on Rush:
    Trump is encouraging to have a floor vote without any hearings.
    I have heard that the hearing is not required and THAT would be the Ultimate Liberal Head Exploder (ULHE). Cool

Posts: 22941 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Lighten up and laugh
    Picture of Ackks
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by smschulz:
    I have heard that the hearing is not required and THAT would be the Ultimate Liberal Head Exploder (ULHE). Cool

Totally agree with that. Why even drag it out or let the libs put on a show?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ackks:
    quote:

I look forward to a hearing and hope the Democrats will show their ass like they did with Kavanaugh. Americans need a fresh reminder of how crazy and hateful the left can be.

Plus it will tie up Harris for most of October.

Either way it will be sweet.

Posts: 12732 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
    Picture of 911Boss
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ackks:
    quote:

If true, could lend support to a nod for Lagoa since she was confirmed less than a year ago with an 85-15 vote...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10952 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Get Off My Lawn
    Picture of oddball
    posted Hide Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or a confirmation for Barrett since her pro-life stance could very well sway Romney into a vote for her, since his constituents have been vocal about this issue.

Picture of RichardC
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by HuskySig:

All the Dems could really do about Ginsburg and the composition of the Supreme Court is hope Ginsburg somehow lived forever.

Well, it WAS a squeaker.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post