SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Dead at 87
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Dead at 87 Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
[drift]If she's driving a vehicle in America, why is the steering wheel on the right?[/drift]

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
NSFW, but this sure is a lot of fun to watch!...

What, on earth, could possibly make these women think that LGBTQ people's rights are threatened?

Because people are made to use the bathroom that matches the equipment. Because women shouldn't be displaced in their sports by men. Because a baker should be able to decide which customers to create a custom cake for.

Posts: 3665 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
This creature wanted people to feel her pain, she posted the vid. It didn't just spontaneously generate. Virtue signaling to the virtue signalingth power, the universe trembles.

. pity the guy married to this Karen.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
[drift]If she's driving a vehicle in America, why is the steering wheel on the right?[/drift]

When you flip the camera around on your phone, it shows everything to be reverse of what it really is.

Posts: 14688 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
When you flip the camera around on your phone, it shows everything to be reverse of what it really is.

Thank you. I did not know that.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

You'll also notice that things are moving backward outside the vehicle.

Q

Posts: 26472 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
pity the guy married to this Karen.

Who’s to say it’s a “guy” ?

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2706 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These people are seriously mentally ill and should be locked away.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Murkowski and Feinstein at the Kavanaugh hearing.

Facial expressions and body language say it all.

True

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
NSFW, but this sure is a lot of fun to watch!...

What, on earth, could possibly make these women think that LGBTQ people's rights are threatened?

This is basic liberal fear mongering.

"Orange Man Bad is gonna take away your rights."

"Orange Man Bad is gonna oppress group XYZ."

It is ALL about generating votes. Just like the notion that President Trump is somehow obligated, in an election year, to hold off a SCOTUS appointment, when the dems KNOW there is no such precedent.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21853 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Looks like Graham just signaled he will move forward with a nominee. He knows he dam well better.

As usual Kurt is on point:

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4040 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Looks like Graham just signaled he will move forward with a nominee. He knows he dam well better.

As usual Kurt is on point:

After his remarks at the Kavanagh hearing, I’d think he’d had a change of heart from his previous (and well documented) opinion.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
When I woke up this morning, I went online immediately... just to make sure that it wasn't all a very happy dream.

Posts: 2471 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

This is basic liberal fear mongering...

Yes, but the Left believes they are more intelligent and better-informed than we are. They tell us this all the time.

The only thing they can legitimately fear is the limiting of their ability to murder unborn babies as a form of birth control(or religious rite). I know this fear drives the Left over the edge.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
This creature wanted people to feel her pain, she posted the vid. It didn't just spontaneously generate. Virtue signaling to the virtue signalingth power, the universe trembles.

Hope they give her her own reality show. Then we can watch her on election night.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Flash Back to 2016.

Opps!

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
FLASHBACK: RBG Said Presidents Should Name Supreme Court Justices in an Election Year

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-p...u1k15S4BDC3XG4uYBORQ

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
NPR Obit:

"Just days before her death, as her strength waned, Ginsburg dictated this statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera: "My most fervent wish is that i I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."

Posts: 12732 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Fuck it, (not gonna happen) nominate Kamala Harris and let the Senate drag her ass through the mud for a few months, then vote no. Just a happy thought, thats all.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3452 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post