SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Members will probably be prompted to update their profile
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Members will probably be prompted to update their profile Login/Join 
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Got the prompt. The only thing previously missing was city, which I inputted. And here I am.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I logged in just to take care of the update. it worked fine.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Got it. Did it.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
All set.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Being a little clueless about computers, I filled in the required fields several times, but then couldn't determine how to go from there. It was only when I realized I needed to scroll down to the "submit" block that it updated and allowed me to continue.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Got it. All set

Posts: 4018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I logged in with no prompts. When I looked at my profile, country was filled in already. I already had city and state, but interesting that some people report needing to fill in country.

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I was thoroughly confused logging tonight. Figured it out, now I'm fully exposed lol.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the prompt. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No one sees those fields except the administrators.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Done with the updates. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated. Was a little confused when I opened the forum to see the profile page. Filled in the missing info and all is well.

Posts: 250 | Location: SW,MI | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Got it this evening. It confused me until I recalled the trials and tribulations we've been having re: the classifieds. I updated with the required information once I figured out what was necessary.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3352 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wasn't sure that the "update" was really from you.

Posts: 1273 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Being a little clueless about computers, I filled in the required fields several times, but then couldn't determine how to go from there. It was only when I realized I needed to scroll down to the "submit" block that it updated and allowed me to continue.

I'm still trying to figure out how to load my 5.25 " floppy to install this program.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I got it and had to update the City.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I did not get an update request. I checked my Profile and all required information was already filled in.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Got the prompt, confused me for a minute until I remembered the whole Classified problem. Filled out the required, fields, submitted and viola!

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It was not obvious, but I didn’t spend a lot of time looking at the page with 20 blank fields before logging out and finding this thread.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Got it. Only test I'm going to pass all week.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post