SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Members will probably be prompted to update their profile
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Members will probably be prompted to update their profile Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It took me back at first, and then I added my City and everything is fine.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is working, had to change the email address also as I still had an old address from ten years ago.

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nifty
posted Hide Post
I got it. Already had city and state. Just needed country.

Posts: 2455 | Location: Relocated from Boston to NW PA | Registered: August 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Got the prompt, filled it in.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I thought my phone was messed up. Just got home, info updated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
I got it. Had to enter my city, the rest was already in my profile.
Same here.

Posts: 9039 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Yep, I got it, and did the update...

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done and done....easy peasy...although I admit that didn't originally catch what needed to change until I hit "submit" and got the 'pay attention stupid and update this field' highlights next to the specific fields that needed attention.

Posts: 74 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: July 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the prompt and only had to fill in the Country. It was fairly obvious that one needed to fill in or update something.

Posts: 158 | Location: Oregon | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
I didn’t receive any prompt, so I went looking at my profile and realized it was already filled completely.

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
Sucks that it had to come to this, but totally understandable.

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it. Country was auto-populated.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the prompt, tried logging out and logging back in. Finally realized it wasn't someone trying to get me to give them my login information and updated the fields.

Came to the home page and sure enough we have the information. I did look through all 9 pages to see if the request to let you know if we had received the prompt has been stopped. Not finding anything like that was the impetus for my posting in this thread.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Got the prompt. Provided the requested info. All set.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took me by surprise at first, but this thread cleared up my concerns.

Easy to update.

Thanks Para for your diligence!

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
All good here, I must have already had all the info from the beginning. Thanks, Para.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I updated all.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Took me a minute for my more clever brain cells to figure out what was needed, but all for the better, I say. Happy to do it to help cut down on the scammers and other junk registrations.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post