SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Actor Jussie Smollett’s Criminal Trial to Begin After Years of Delay
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Actor Jussie Smollett’s Criminal Trial to Begin After Years of Delay Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Being called Juicy (for life, now, probably) is the best part of this whole shebang.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is incomprehensible that he didn't plead to a lesser offense of making a misleading report or some such and agreeing to minor sentence. Taking this charade to trial and trying to pull various asinine stunts during the trial is going to bias the judge into giving the maximum sentence allowable.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Jussie Smollett, who is accused of lying to police about an alleged hate crime, has taken the stand in his own defense at his trial today.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He wants some little gay boy to know he fought back.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Jussie Smollett, who is accused of lying to police about an alleged hate crime, has taken the stand in his own defense at his trial today.
Oh to be a fly on the wall in THAT courtroom!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sounds like the trial is moving right along

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
He admitted to using cocaine illegally, as well as gay sex with a sib of the thugs he hired.

I’m half wondering if this is a plan to rescue his career by writing a tell all expose from his penitentiary cell.

Dr. King, Jr. had his famous Letter from Birmingham Jail.

Maybe Smollett is planning Hate crime hoax, not funny joke.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
An actor did cocaine? Who'd've thunk it.

Smile

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
No way Juicy isn't found guilty. In fact, at this point, I'm expecting jail time, especially after putting the court through this ridiculous shitshow.

Gawd, if only this trial were televised. We deserved to see it. It's a tragedy we couldn't watch it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
He admitted to using cocaine illegally, as well as gay sex with a sib of the thugs he hired.
With stories that Unbelievable Funny, you need to provide a link.

Smollett said he met Abimbola Osundairo in 2017 at a club, where he learned Osundairo also worked on the set of “Empire.”
He said the two men did drugs together and went to a bathhouse, where Smollett said they “made out.”
Over time, he said the two men did more drugs together and participated in sex acts together. Osundairo testified last week that he and Smollett didn’t have a sexual relationship.

Jussie Smollett testified that he met Abimbola’s brother, Olabingo, but that they didn’t speak and “he kind of freaked me out.”
He said Abimbola Osundairo made it seem like the men needed to “sneak off” when they were together around his brother.

Link
Might as well lay it all bare when taking the stand under oath.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Smollett ought to be able describe Abimbola's peepee then if they indeed engaged in sex acts.....or at least be able to produce a blue stained dress.

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now it's going to be the brothers beat him up because he was gay, so it's still a hate crime, just not race related. And he was afraid to tell the truth...

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Candace Owens nailed it on Tucker tonight.
She seems to just get better and better.

This line was funny.
“And what do you know, some MAGA supporters jump out, and he doesn’t recognize the voice of his lover.
The person he has a sexual relationship with.”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
....or at least be able to produce a blue stained dress.

Apologies for being pedantic, a "stained blue dress". Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8348 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Touche'

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
No way Juicy isn't found guilty. In fact, at this point, I'm expecting jail time, especially after putting the court through this ridiculous shitshow.

That's what I said about OJ. Besides, we are talking about Cook County, the same County or City that CONSISTENTLY elects and re-elects scum. I've had a little saying for years now. Never, ever underestimate the stupidity of the average Cook County voter. Those same voters are also jurors. One never knows here.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
the indomitable Dave Chapelle serves it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124

hilarious

------------------------------

I watched this last night,

spot on, and hilarious

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Is "juicy" his name or a description by Abimbola Osundairo?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Is "juicy" his name or a description by Abimbola Osundairo?

Watch the link in this thread from the Chappelle standup (a bit he does about this case).