SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states?
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Based on Wretched Gretchens latest presser, my guess is she will try to extend the shut down, possibly to July 31st. And as usual, she wants $$$ from Trump.
And I was hoping to hear an update of her hubbies leaf raking at the camp but no joy. Roll Eyes

And now she want Bipartisan help from the State House to help her.What a joke.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Based on Wretched Gretchens latest presser, my guess is she will try to extend the shut down, possibly to July 31st. And as usual, she wants $$$ from Trump.
And I was hoping to hear an update of her hubbies leaf raking at the camp but no joy. Roll Eyes

I didn't see it, what makes you say that shell extend to end of July??

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37965 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By her request to extend the use of the National Guard until the end of July.
And based on her past performance.
Time will tell.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I would say that at this point, she needs to seriously consider the possibility that someone is going to manage to get past her security and do great harm to her. You know that there are people being affected by her nonsense, who see their lives falling apart, and are rapidly coming to a point of having nothing to lose. And I would guess that this will be the case even long after all of this stupidity has passed.

The most dangerous thing in the world is a man with nothing to lose, and this gal is destroying the lives of people every day.

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
She’s a walking Marie Antoinette

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would say that at this point, she needs to seriously consider the possibility that someone is going to manage to get past her security and do great harm to her.

I'm really surprised that has not already happened but sooner or later it is very likely.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I couldn't agree more, Para. I have been saying for awhile now that she was going to keep on until someone does something drastic to stop her. A man with nothing left to lose is that someone. I really hate to see it come to that, but we may already be past the point of no return. Michigan's last Governor was far from perfect, but looking back it is easy to see just how good we had it.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
From a song

"you better watch your back, when a poor man get's the blues"

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I have doubts that anyone would get by her MSP protection detail. Regardless any attempt made by a desperate individual, regardless or who or why, would be spun as a Trump directed, white supremacist, ultra right, gun nut trying to use violence to stop democracy.

One was already arrested in mid April for voicing threats, but it wasn't reported until the last protest. Spinning the narrative.

And in other news, there you have it.... Michigan driving the Democratic agenda..

https://wwmt.com/news/state/jo...er-is-on-his-vp-list

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37965 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Evil Queen held forth with yet another presser.
We must open the state "deliberately" to avoid a "second wave".
No original wave here in the Yoop, more like a spritz. So I guess the second wave will be a tsunami. Roll Eyes

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I’m still waiting to see the stacks of bodies here in Georgia from the Chinese Flu that the ‘experts‘ said was coming since we ‘opened too soon’..........

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And damned if she didnt grind out another executive order extending until 6-12 the use of mandatory masks in grocery stores and pharmacies.

posted Hide Post
Every day masked are being used less and less. I walked into a store yesterday with a mask on out of respect for the owner. This was the fist day he didn't have one on. He said he was done with them. It will soon be no more than a joke.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
And damned if she didnt grind out another executive order extending until 6-12 the use of mandatory masks in grocery stores and pharmacies.

...And that all just went out the window with these protests.

343 - Never Forget

posted Hide Post
You may want to take a look at your Iphone. Mine was set to auto download tonight IOS 13.5. That is the app that enables contact tracing for purposes of enforcing quarantine. Michigan is rolling this out now and so are other states.
Read up on the contact tracing app and its uses, both now and in the future. Very much a Big Brother scenario.

posted Hide Post
I stand corrected. But will you allow the update?

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

I did. Who cares? I wish there was an "infected" button I could check. I'd check it, turn my bluetooth on and wander around. Because this is a joke.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have nearly all of the location services turned off already so I guess I will have to disable bluetooth unless I am in the car. That will be a PITA.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Can you avoid it forever?

I keep pushing off this update for my S9 which popped up a couple of days ago precisely because of this contact tracing ability that might be in it. The thing is I can't find anything definitive that says that this particular update does that. Anyone know? Other things I read seem to indicate that the contact tracing portal may have been pushed through the Google Play Store so I may already have it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I goofed when I originally posted about the IOS update. I had just been forwarded a YT video from a woman in California who enrolled in their contact tracer program and the plans that Kalifornia had for enforcing quarantine were outrageous.
I went to look for the video myself but I cant find it now.