SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59)
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59) Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update and my prayers are with you all

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15261 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First round's over. Now, on to round two!

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear he's up and around. Will continue to keep him in my thoughts.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
So sorry to read this. Prayers up for lbj and family. It ain't over' till it's over; keep firing....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good news. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 521 | Location: maryland | Registered: February 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Arg pirates.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31433 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Avast, matey!!

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I just saw the updates and see lbj posted. Good news indeed!

Welcome back lbj!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the updates, God bless.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5971 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Arg pirates.
Welcome back. Report on the nurses? Cool

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
quote:
Arg pirates.

Good to see you back!

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Arg back at ya.

We've been saving your share of the gold until you get back for more plunder and pillage and such.

Posts: 19661 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Shiver me timbers!

Glad to see ya posting. Get well soon.

Posts: 13700 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dallas239:
quote:
Arg pirates.
Welcome back. Report on the nurses? Cool

Big Grin

Posts: 5078 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Alright lbj, glad to see you on here. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Posts: 1845 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Arg pirates.

Did you bring any booty home wit ya from that place?

Prayers Sent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Thanks for the update once again. Continued prayers for healing up and the strength to make great future progress.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family. Glad for the good updates

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Magician
posted Hide Post
LBJ,

I have just seen this thread. My heart goes out to you. For perspective, my Dad was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer in July of 2005 and had a Kidney removed. I am happy to say he is still here and we will celebrate his 83rd B-Day this year!

My heart, hopes and prayers are with you my friend.

Posts: 1091 | Location: Winter Park, FL | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the well wishes.
I feel poorly currently so my post is short.

Yes, there truly is a Nurse Ratched in real life.

My sister's previous update was true, the mass was as big as a football.
I see the urologist on Tuesday. My guess is it weighed 7lbs or more based on my current weight.

I have renal cell carcinoma, also know as clear cell, and it has spread as I posted last week.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31433 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post