SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ahhh the beginning of the summer riot season?

The first link provided was to entirely the wrong incident. Not sure how i did that but my apologies.

Here is the correct info:

"Protesters call for accountability following release of Grand Rapids police shooting video"

https://www.freep.com/story/ne...-protests/7312459001

Same old story.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tn226,

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
In response to the shooting, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey instituted a moratorium on the request or execution of no-knock warrants in the city.

Well what do you know? I agree with a Democrat on something.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-grand-rapids-video/

BLM Supporter Cocks Pistol, Threatens to Shoot Driver Trying to Pass Through Patrick Lyoya Protest in Grand Rapids

Black Lives Matter thugs on Saturday night were out protesting the officer-involved shooting of Patrick Lyoya, a black man who was fatally shot after violently resisting arrest last week.

As previously reported, various videos of the scene show Lyoya, 26, and another passenger being pulled over in a residential neighborhood.

The officer repeatedly tells Lyoya to “let go of the taser” – shortly after another struggle, the cop shoots Lyoya in the head.

Patrick Lyoya has a long criminal history that includes a conviction for assaulting a pregnant woman in Kentwood, Michigan.

It doesn’t matter that Lyoya resisted arrest and previously assaulted a pregnant woman, BLM is out demanding justice and threatening innocent drivers.

Far-left protesters blocked the street in Grand Rapids and threatened a driver with a gun.

One protester cocked his pistol and threatened to shoot a motorist who was trying to pass through the protest.

Other protesters who were trying to direct traffic, kicked the car and yelled at the motorist as he managed to drive away

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 387 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
That protester who pointed a cocked pistol at a driver should be identified and charged with assault.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
That protester who pointed a cocked pistol at a driver should be identified and charged with assault.
flashguy

That protester would have been shot for threatening my life!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The BLM racists are getting out for the midterm run up after a year of being put back in their glass case by their leftist democrat enablers.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ If that's correct (and it sounds right to me, FWIW), then I don't think any shootings at BLM protests are going to work out legally or politically the way BLM idiots might think they will.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cull the herd.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
The BLM racists are getting out for the midterm run up after a year of being put back in their glass case by their leftist democrat enablers.

I dont think all of them are going to walk away quietly...
No matter who's around in an office ("D" or an "R"), those assholes are always going to make noise. It's all about the "shakedown".

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Corrector Mindoro on not walking away quietly, it’s a way of life, con game from top to bottom as shown on tv.

Every time I see the news about robberies, carjackings, shootings, murders, smash & grab. The National news always show blacks. I don’t know if the National News has an agenda just on blacks or are blacks just this way. I’m in West Virginia and rarely ever see blacks. And I mean like never.

Ps. WV= 93.5 white…3.6 black.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
BLM.......doesn't that stand for "Buying Lovely Mansions"?

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that’s what I mean. The impression I get is thievery/crooks. Seems blacks would be on tv mad about this. So many of them poor and their own stiffing them.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Man, cool your jets.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy

I bet the local authorities will get right on it … Mad

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Group damages northeast Portland businesses, PPB Precinct

https://katu.com/news/local/gr...s-ppb-north-precinct

PORTLAND, Ore. — A group of protesters marched through the streets of northeast Portland Saturday, damaging some buildings, bus shelters, and lighting a dumpster on fire at the Portland Police Bureau’s north precinct.

Based on social media posts, the group first gathered at North Portland’s Peninsula Park Saturday night in protest of the police killing of Patrick Lyoya in Michigan.

The group started marching through the streets at about 9 p.m.

According to police, some members of the group vandalized a coffee shop, two banks, and three bus shelters on Northeast MLK Jr. Boulevard.

The group eventually arrived at the PPB North Precinct on MLK Jr. Boulevard at Killingsworth Street, where police said “one or more suspects” set a dumpster on fire in the parking garage.

Officers unsuccessfully tried to put out the dumpster fire with fire extinguishers, and Portland Fire & Rescue was ultimately called to douse the flames.

“No arrests were immediately made, but the investigation is continuing,” Portland Police said. “If anyone has information about these crimes, including photos, video, or suspect information, please e-mail crimetips@portlandoregon.gov and reference case number 22-101241.”

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
And what were these jackasses protesting? Who knows- it could be anything at this point. Portland is beyond saving at this point. More proof of leftist liberal policies and ideals FAILING.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Y'know, some of the things they've protested about have been wacky enough that one might wonder whether the function of the protest was simply to keep protesters interested, active and in touch with each other.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Sadly, the leadership (for lack of a better term) of these leftist idiots, have come to realize they are free to act how they choose, and will face no real consequences. Imagine if every protest by BLM a was given the attention of January 6, there would be fewer and possibly no protests of this nature. These protests fit a narrative and work in some way for Democrats, or whoever controls that party.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^^
And what were these jackasses protesting?

The police shooting of a person in Grand Rapids Mi. https://www.kgw.com/article/ne...71-a15f-9d30213c8e16 . Here is the released video of the shooting but I cant guarantee it is the full lenght of the version that was released. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/u...ting-patri-rcna24239

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now we have a mass shooting in the NYC Subway, and two in South Carolina over the weekend.

Used to be the definition and reporting of "mass shootings" excluded gang/drug/criminal motives and focused only on crazy people with no other motive.

Now to further the gun control narrative the media is now reporting about shootings regardless of motive. That means all the drive-by shootings, gang fights outside nightclubs, gang fights at house parties, and the like are "mass shootings" now.

They always were mass shootings but the media didn't want to report about anything other than "crazy white man" mass shooters. Now it's more important for the media to support the "we need to get these guns off the street instead of prosecute the criminals" progressive DA's.

But the NYC shooter does appear to be crazy. Of course they are downplaying all of his "kill the whitey" postings on social media. And what happened to the guy that ran over the people in the parade? That story died out pretty quickly, no updates on it for a long time now.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post