SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's damn lucky this is all that it was. One other bad decision and there would have been a gun battle.

All fun and games until the guy you want to beat up gives you a sucking chest wound.

Time to end this foolishment

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Here is the arm of that guy who attacked “green shirt”. That 5.56 is no slouch.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 311 | Location: California | Registered: September 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The million dollar question at this point is, will what happened tonight create pause in many of these nitwits not to go out again tomorrow night, or will it stir them up to create even more mayhem?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4ftty4:
Best angle I’ve seen

https://twitter.com/juliansrum...497909466554368?s=10
Brilliant. Charge a man with a rifle. Just brilliant. Just like a video game, right? Get shot, hit reset, do it again.

Looking at that injury, my guess is that he loses the arm from the elbow down.

Posts: 107595 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
The million dollar question at this point is, will what happened tonight create pause in many of these nitwits not to go out again tomorrow night, or will it stir them up to create even more mayhem?

I'm thinking the answer to that is "yes."

Some will decide that they're done and stay home. The ones who continue to show up will be more determined.

I hope I'm wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Brilliant. Charge a man with a rifle.

My first thought when I saw the footage and realized that was the guy getting his arm blown apart was "if he lives, every time he looks down at that stub where his arm used to be, he's going to remember that moment where he paused and decided to continue to advance on the guy with the rifle." Either way, it's likely the last time he'll raise that fist against anyone.

Kenosha is the front page news tonight, but not to be outdone, it looks like rioters in Seattle have set the East precinct on fire, according to Kiro 7 32 minutes ago.

Posts: 17128 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Copied from another forum-
You called down the thunder, well now
you’ve got it.

“They want to destroy our country. Ruin your future. Ruin your children's future. Steal that which was earned by others. Hurt people who disagree with them. Break down the civil society. Replace equal under the law with official bias. Discard the Constitution. Etc. etc.

They actually state this openly. It isn't a conspiracy theory.

What is the appropriate response?

Serious question.”

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Most of these children have never heard rifle fire that close. The muzzle blast alone will separate the men from the boys.

I'm guessing we won't have a repeat of this shit show tomorrow night. Much of the crowd has now lost their taste for it, and if the authorities are on the ball, these people will not be allowed to assemble.

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I think Dangle Arm got off light compared to Skateboard boy.....gut shot right off the end of the muzzle can't be good for the fortitude.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good tourniquet application.

**Graphic***

https://twitter.com/pablonerud...504006256463872?s=21

Posts: 311 | Location: California | Registered: September 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
...gut shot right off the end of the muzzle can't be good for the fortitude.
If he lives, he may be shitting in a bag for the rest of his life.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4ftty4:
Looks like a good tourniquet application.

**Graphic***

https://twitter.com/pablonerud...504006256463872?s=21
5.56 at point blank range is no damn joke.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think Dangle Arm got off light compared to Skateboard boy.....gut shot right off the end of the muzzle can't be good for the fortitude.

As fast as he crumpled, I think he was DRT. He took a few steps and that was it, lights out. Hard to tell, but it looked it was a contact shot. He got all of that one.

Posts: 17128 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
This is video of the first shooting at the car shop. You can see what appears to be Green Shirt being chased by someone who is swinging an object towards him. They end up behind some cars and then several shots are heard while the guy filming says "ooh, he shot him...laid him out". Then Green shirt emerges and runs back in the direction they came from as people start to point at him and yell to folks that he shot someone.

https://twitter.com/PDTV3/stat...510089654018049?s=09

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is video of the first shooting at the car shop. You can see what appears to be Green Shirt being chased by someone who is swinging an object towards him. They end up behind some cars and then several shots are heard while the guy filming says "ooh, he shot him...laid him out". Then Green shirt emerges and runs back in the direction they came from as people start to point at him and yell to folks that he shot someone.

https://twitter.com/PDTV3/stat...510089654018049?s=09

I'm guessing the guy Green Shirt shot by the car was the head shot people were talking about? Then took out two more down the street?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
^Yes. That's the gist of it.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm guessing the guy Green Shirt shot by the car was the head shot people were talking about? Then took out two more down the street?

Affirmative. After the car store shoot (the head shot), Green Shirt is seen being chased by an angry mob intent on "beating him up". After falling he is immediately besieged by multiple attackers. GS engages this second group from the ground, one of whom gets his arm half blown away, and another taking a gut shot.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16354 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
In that last video, Dangle Arm says "it's loaded" and then at the end, the cameraman points out a loaded handgun, and the guy who applied the tourniquet runs up and clears it and puts it on the deck.

So, the guy was armed with a loaded handgun and running after and trying to assault a guy with a rifle who just shot someone. Lots of not-so-smart things happened here.

Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
What an absolute shitshow. They chase the guy into a parking lot and he shoots one of them, then they chase him AGAIN shouting "beat him up" and "get him" and he shoots at least two more of them. In BOTH cases he was running away until he couldn't anymore. Looks like he killed 2 of them and the 3rd may lose his arm.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Extended version of "best angle", showing the mob catching up to Green Shirt, and then the shooting...

Also shows GS after shots fired, walking up to police units with hands raised in apparent surrender, but they only ask if anyone's been injured up ahead.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16354 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post