SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I'd line them up against the wall, but not give them blindfolds

they should see whats coming to them

Posts: 53232 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we all know that Keith Olbermann is a clown, a buffoon’s buffoon, irrelevant and no friend of We The Deplorables and the 2A, so I found it somewhat enjoyable to witness his crazy and unhinged rant calling for the eradication of his political enemies, as found in this DailyCaller Twitter Page.

I was somewhat expecting him to spontaneously combust before the video ended.

That said, there are those that probably take him seriously to some degree which is disturbing as well.

Rob

Posts: 3495 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Yes, we all know that Keith Olbermann is a clown, a buffoon’s buffoon, irrelevant and no friend of We The Deplorables and the 2A, so I found it somewhat enjoyable to witness his crazy and unhinged rant calling for the eradication of his political enemies, as found in this DailyCaller Twitter Page.

I was somewhat expecting him to spontaneously combust before the video ended.

That said, there are those that probably take him seriously to some degree which is disturbing as well.

Rob

This response was classic:

Damon Ramirez
@DJRamire7
Replying to
@DailyCaller

NEVER in my entire life did I imagine that after leaving USSR I will hear the same toxic, hateful and vicious rhetoric. I think the time for "talking, reasoning and coming together" is well and truly over. He sounds like a politruk, like a hit article in PRAVDA in 1936.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this belongs here, but it is related to the 'Attempted Overthrow of the United States' sooo here goes....

I received an email from Nancy Pelosi this AM. Apparently, she needs my endorsement. Before I marked it as Spam and moved on, I clicked the 'Unsubscribe' and 'Wait, Don't Go! Nancy Really needs your help'. I was not swayed and unsubscribed from the the 'Elect Democrats', paid for by the 'PAC to the Future' anyway, and left the following heartfelt message:

I do NOT Support Radical Leftist Anti-American Democrats! I am a Freedom Loving Patriotic American, and Defender of the U.S. Constitution! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8952 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Before I marked it as Spam and moved on, I clicked the 'Unsubscribe' and 'Wait, Don't Go! Nancy Really needs your help'.

That was your first mistake. I play along, and it's finally paying dividends. On Tuesday I am going to be supplied with a list of names and phone numbers as a volunteer for Biden. I am supposed to call those people to remind them to vote.

Hope those people want to hear about Trump's accomplishments, because that's what they're getting.

I think it was 2016 when they invited me to canvass door to door, but I didn't end up making it.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15729 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Hope those people want to hear about Trump's accomplishments, because that's what they're getting."

Big Grin Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8952 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by PrinceAliFabulousHe:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Well Oh Well...isn’t this an interesting turn of events...and to think Gretchen Whitmer quickly blamed Trump and the right for her attempted kidnapping Eek...let’s see how the democrats and MSM handles this...how will Biden handle this in the next debate?

I hate to burst your bubble to much, but these guys are all Anarcho Capitalists, which are much different than the Anarcho Commies that make up Antifa. Ancaps are the most radical of libertarians. I personally find them to be so dumb that they make even the left wing Anarcho Commies look smart. Anarcho Capitalism is basically true survival of the fittest anarchy rather than the pretend anarchy that you get from left wing Anarchists.

Too much math ... let God sort 'em out.
. The phrase is “God will know his own”. Minor quibble.
Wink

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
And we have another shooting in Denver.

One dead, two in custody after gunfire at downtown Denver rallies

A man participating in what was billed as a “Patriot Rally” that also included a presence of self-described BLM-Antifa protesters, sprayed mace at another man and that man shot him with a handgun. Ambulances responded to the scene. Police said Saturday afternoon they were working on a homicide investigation.

https://www.denverpost.com/202...y-civic-center-park/

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Hey senile joe, one of your ideas just committed homicide!

Posts: 3162 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Just saw a snippet on KIRO that there was a "defend the police" rally in Greenlake. The lady who organized the thing said she expected counter-protesters and wanted the opportunity to have an open dialogue with them. SPD bike officers were on the periphery watching as ANTIFA showed up, and started getting violent. Two people were assaulted and a third spit on before the lady who organized the rally called 911. Only then did those bike cops intervene, seperating the groups for a bit, and then they were called away, with ANTIFA hot on their heels hooting and hollering in celebration. Of course, ANTIFA were wearing all black, and plate carriers. Several wearing PASGT helmets.

Fucking brownshirt assholes. I don't know how anyone could watch all this stuff happening and not conclude that we're headed for a civil war.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Not much of a civil war when the one side is the one absorbing most of the losses. Unilateral accountability and is getting pretty goddamn old.

Posts: 3162 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
Just saw the thing in Denver. The commies start the shit around 99% of the time. So my guess is the commie attacked the good guy, got sprayed with mace, and then shot the good guy.

The video of the incident is not clear except that the cops arrested the two shooters within 10 seconds of the shooting.

As ashamed as I am, and as Internet tough guy as this sounds, I feel that some payback is in order.

I don't want to feel this way, but it's almost impossible.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3241 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a couple of hundred hard core anarchists etc. Not the makings of a civil war.

If Seattle and Portland arrested and actually prosecuted 200 in each city you'd probably end most of this. Seattle's always had a couple of hundred hard core anarchists- Remember them during the WTO Protests in 1999?

Remember there's Anarchists Kitchen or some such shit being exported from Seattle to promote and supply the terrorists. It's a national conspiracy spanning state lines akin to racketeering.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13409 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's a national conspiracy spanning state lines akin to racketeering.

It most certainly is. Supposedly the FBI/DOJ is investigating.

Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
News is saying the shooter is a 'Private security guard' with no ANTIFA affiliation.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
From the Denver Post:

One dead after gunfire at downtown Denver rallies; private security guard in custody

https://www.denverpost.com/202...y-civic-center-park/

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
It's a couple of hundred hard core anarchists etc. Not the makings of a civil war.

If Seattle and Portland arrested and actually prosecuted 200 in each city you'd probably end most of this. Seattle's always had a couple of hundred hard core anarchists- Remember them during the WTO Protests in 1999?

Remember there's Anarchists Kitchen or some such shit being exported from Seattle to promote and supply the terrorists. It's a national conspiracy spanning state lines akin to racketeering.
It's a bit more than a couple hundred people driving this. And arrests might slow the BS but they won't put an immediate end to it, which IMO is needed. Again IMO we need a Hiroshima/Nagasaki moment for this garbage. A 17 year old named Kyle Rittenhouse scared the hell out of these morons and sent them scurrying into the dark. Imagine how motivated they'd be to hit the streets if say 100 or so of them across multiple locations met an immediate demise when they stepped over the line. If the possibility of being shot anywhere in the country existed, 'most' if not all of this movement would end overnight. The silicon valley traitors can throw as much money at this (bowel) movement as they want, but when their foot soldiers on the ground experience real violence, the money won't matter. Wars end when one group can break the back of the other group. That's how this BS ends as well.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The shooter worked for the news agency?

The media killed an unarmed man?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:The shooter worked for the news agency?...

Reports that the shooter was a security guard hired by Denver 9 News from Pinkerton Detective Agency.

9 News has been using hired security when they cover demonstrations and such as this.

https://www.9news.com/article/...60-a777-a6fbe0730e0e

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post