SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened leading up to that picture, what's clear is the shooter is not facing deadly force in that frame.

Both Pinkertons and Denver 9 will likely be on the receiving end of a lawsuit for the actions of its employee and agent.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Leading up to the Denver shooting.

Blm guy was looking for a fight.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/FWbzoDp8K78

Posts: 1593 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Cold blooded murder of a Trump supporter - again.

Given the immediate shot after the chemical was sprayed, it is clear the man sprayed because there was a gun ALREADY leveled at his head.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315067885518286849

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Let see if I got this strait? Antigun NBC affiliate crew shows up at a protest with a hired gunner and murdered a peaceful Trump protester. Mad

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is why we do NOT BRING GUNS TO A PROTEST!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38039 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
So was the guy running his jaw the shooter?
Looks like it was another person off camera
How much you wanna bet he doesn’t get the Kyle Rittenhouse treatment ?

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2926 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The black guy with the "Black Guns Matter" shirt, running his mouth was not the shooter.

The shooter was the white guy, hired "security" by Denver 9 News.

BTW, here is a picture of the shooter, and the tatoo is from the several of an Astrian "Antifacist" (leftest LGBTQ+MOUSE.COM Anarchist group started in 1995)

See links.

https://raw.at/who-we-are

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Antifa

https://raw.at/materialien

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44006 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Denver 9 news is burning up the phone lines to their lawyers I'll bet. This will likely cost them plenty.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29771 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Looks to me that the shooter had already drawn his gun before he got maced.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4340 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
These events attract assholes who are looking for an opportunity to shoot or maim or sucker punch somebody. Products of a subculture where violence is the primary means of social discourse. Add low intelligence and a deadly weapon and here you go. The media refuses to examine the core issues.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Citadel:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Too much math ... let God sort 'em out.
. The phrase is “God will know his own”. Minor quibble.
Wink

I believe the complete phrase Richard is quoting is:

"Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out."

Posts: 4997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
Let see if I got this strait? Antigun NBC affiliate crew shows up at a protest with a hired gunner and murdered a peaceful Trump protester. Mad

Almost. It wasn't a protest, it was a pro-police, pro-America, pro-Trump rally and a peaceful Trump supporter was murdered.

Posts: 11122 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1) Did the news station tell it's viewers they needed armed security to go to these "Mostly Peaceful" protests?

2) Are other news agencies using either security or armed security to go to these mostly peaceful protests?

Like moths attracted to a light these are morons attracted to trouble.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13420 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
I believe the complete phrase Richard is quoting is:

"Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out."

Reportedly, that particular phrasing was not the earliest expression of the sentiment.

“Kill them all, the Lord will know his own.” Amaury, papal legate, in response to the question, “How shall we know who are the [Cathar] heretics?” at Beziers, France, 1208; quoted by Peter Stanford in The Devil (New York: Henry Holt, 1996),

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47449 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

Honestly, if 'we' do go to a protest, this is EXACTLY why we do BRING GUNS TO A PROTEST!

I'm not planning on attending any protests anytime soon, by THIS is why you NEED TO BE ARMED pretty much EVERYWHERE you go, EVERYDAY!

That Trump Supporter was Murdered....Tragic! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9044 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

To a protest- I may agree.

But to events these days....this is exactly whe we DO bring protection.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4595 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
1) Did the news station tell it's viewers they needed armed security to go to these "Mostly Peaceful" protests?

2) Are other news agencies using either security or armed security to go to these mostly peaceful protests?

Like moths attracted to a light these are morons attracted to trouble.

What does his shirt say? What prompted the (what looks like an open handed slap, not a punch) Trump supporter to swing at the 'security' guard?

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
trying to piece things together

https://www.washingtonpost.com...20/10/10/denver1011/

Looks like the armed security guard is in black shirt / white mask

from brailediver picture above, there was a close clash between victim and shooter. Blue shirt guy probably the 9News producer.

Security guard's hat knocked off and sunglasses knocked down

then they separate. Did the security guard draw his gun and then get maced ?

Officials said a Mace canister and two firearms were recovered at the scene.

Police initially took another person into custody who was nearby, but later determined they were not involved in the killing, Montoya said. 9News said a producer in its investigative unit was detained and then released.

and the big mouth BLM agitator triggers all this and walks away

Posts: 19640 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Did the security guard draw his gun and then get maced ?

That looks evident in the video above. You can hear and see the bear spray and there is an immediate, almost instantaneous shot. That suggests the gun was drawn and leveled at the victim when he sprayed his chemical. No doubt when he saw the shooter level his gun at him.

Piecing it together: Verbal altercation between demonstrators and one loud-mouthed agitator. Victim walks away to the right. News man and his bodyguard run up "to get the scoop" and with bodyguard making physical contact with the victim. Victim bitch slaps him away with an open had. Bodyguard draws gun and points it at victim. Victim then deploys his bear spray and bodyguard shoots victim.

If there is any justice, the bodyguard will go away for life, and Pinkertons (if he really was their employee) and Denver 9News will pay out the ass in civil damages.