SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile in Oregon... The guy with the knife is a Democrat Party official. Really.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/NHsmNiNfFC4

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^ I'm shocked the guy drives a Subaru, shocked!

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I have an old friend who lives in Oregon, Central Point, not Portland. He sent me this. The videographer says he wasn’t making a political statement, just documenting what downtown Portland looks like now.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
It could have been a Pious or a Leaf or a Volt.

Thinking they should bring back the Pinto.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Meanwhile in Oregon... The guy with the knife is a Democrat Party official. Really.

"That's not a knife"...

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:

I couldn't disagree more with the narrator of that video when he says on one hand that the guy with the knife is unhinged and then follows by saying, "I know it's kind of funny to watch and this stuff is kind of entertaining..."

The guy with the knife is decidedly unhinged and the person walking backwards while being pursued by this guy while being less than arms length away from him most of the time is lucky he didn't get stabbed. And who taunts a man with a knife who is that close to him? Lots of crazy to go around in that video.

If the guy with the knife is indeed employed by the State of Oregon as a CO, hopefully his employment status will be examined based on this behavior. If he behaves like this in public, it's frightening to think of what he would be capable of doing to prisoners.

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I don't care what you think you're documenting, getting that close and personal with a crazy dude holding a knife with your phone drawn as only defense ain't that smart either.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12418 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
It could have been a Pious or a Leaf or a Volt.

Thinking they should bring back the Pinto.
Hey! I drove a Pinto for 9 years! Great little car!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:
Meanwhile in Oregon...

Telling a crazy person to stab you. Brilliant.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Telling someone who will never be charged with a crime to stab you is stupid.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And by current standards, the knife guy will lose his job, his pension and Joe Biden will have to come out to disavow Democratic Party leaders of Oregon who pull knives on Trump supporters.

The knife guy is a tool. The guy standing that close to him is lucky to have walked away with his blood still in him. Lots of stupid.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Ventilation worthy, now way in hell I'd risk him not using the knife on me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Telling someone who will never be charged with a crime to stab you is stupid.
What are you talking about? Did you watch the video?

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
And by current standards, the knife guy will lose his job, his pension and Joe Biden will have to come out to disavow Democratic Party leaders of Oregon who pull knives on Trump supporters.

The knife guy is a tool. The guy standing that close to him is lucky to have walked away with his blood still in him. Lots of stupid.

The knife crime occurred in Washington County, (within Hillsboro City limits), not Multnomah County. Therefore, we have a chance to see a conviction.

His "job" is/was Corrections Officer at Coffee Creek, which some will recognize as the large Women's Prison. He needs to lose that job. Now.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
quote:

I believe the guy facing the one with the big knife also had something in his right hand. Could not tell what it was, tho.

Something weird about that scene.

I couldn't disagree more with the narrator of that video when he says on one hand that the guy with the knife is unhinged and then follows by saying, "I know it's kind of funny to watch and this stuff is kind of entertaining..."

The guy with the knife is decidedly unhinged and the person walking backwards while being pursued by this guy while being less than arms length away from him most of the time is lucky he didn't get stabbed. And who taunts a man with a knife who is that close to him? Lots of crazy to go around in that video.

If the guy with the knife is indeed employed by the State of Oregon as a CO, hopefully his employment status will be examined based on this behavior. If he behaves like this in public, it's frightening to think of what he would be capable of doing to prisoners.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Don't know if posted elsewhere. But if so, it's worth seeing again.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
One of the good ole redneck boys I know from Apopka Florida would likely have landed an overhand left right on the nose of Mr. Crazy Man the minute he moved the knife behind his back. That dude needed to be laid out in the middle of the road for the local PD to come and pick up.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:

I am willing to bet nothing will happen to this guy. Gentleman's wager, no conviction for action observed in the video. Someone take the bet.

I'll sweeten the pot. $20. First taker is covered only.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Suicide of the Liberals

The link above is to an article posted on Firstthings.com

The author adroitly posits the idea that what we are witnessing is not a replay of the 1960s but the 10 to 15 year period in Russia prior to the communist revolution of 1917.

One paragraph from the essay:
“ How did educated, liberal society respond to such terrorism? What was the position of the Constitutional Democratic (Kadet) Party and its deputies in the Duma (the parliament set up in 1905)? Though Kadets advocated democratic, constitutional procedures, and did not themselves engage in ­terrorism, they aided the terrorists in any way they could. Kadets collected money for terrorists, turned their homes into safe houses, and called for total amnesty for arrested terrorists who pledged to continue the mayhem. Kadet Party central committee member N. N. Shchepkin declared that the party did not regard terrorists as criminals at all, but as saints and martyrs. The official Kadet paper, Herald of the Party of People’s Freedom, never published an article condemning political assassination. The party leader, Paul Milyukov, declared that “all means are now legitimate . . . and all means should be tried.” When asked to condemn terrorism, another liberal leader in the Duma, Ivan Petrunkevich, famously replied: “Condemn terror? That would be the moral death of the party!”

I think it to be an important read.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
If you have seen any of the BLM/Antifa Live Streams, you likely have seen Trumpet Man.

He is a ring leader in the Antifa crowd.
Tonight he is out protesting again.
He seems to miss the whole point of wearing a face mask.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post