SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
< snip >

As is following the order of a police officer to “Go home!” after reporting his self-defense shooting.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
And these groups are the ones that corporatations and sports leagues are bending over to support and appease.

Sigh...

And yet there are millions of people, members here even, who support those sports leagues. It's nothing but entertainment. Useless entertainment.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
It's nothing but entertainment. Useless entertainment.

As is this sort of thing:

quote:
CNN interviews bicep[s] boy

It’s not news in any meaningful sense, it’s something to delight the leftists who watch it and to outrage—and therefore entertain—those on the Right who already know the facts and yet who nevertheless support the lies by watching them.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
If America is so stolen and awful, why don't these fucking idiots leave?

I'm sure there are millions of people in not so good parts of the world who would gladly come here and take advantage of the opportunities this country has that theirs doesn't.

It would be nice to have some grateful people here who don't hate the country which has given them so much. These are mostly the people who have done nothing but take from society.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
< snip >
As is following the order of a police officer to “Go home!” after reporting his self-defense shooting.
How is it possible that after nearly 30,000 posts, your posts make less sense each day?

WTF is this? "snip" what? Good grief, man. Be coherent.

Posts: 107609 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
How do you think you're going to feel when you're on the front line, and those assholes are yelling that they are going to your house to ass rape your wife, and they're yelling your wife's name and your address.

Fortunately most of those engaging in such nonsense are all talk. When I was found to have been helping the right side of those involved with Ferguson I was subject to similar threats. I may have even posted some screen shots of those that were made online back when it happened.

I told them to come on over. Nobody ever showed up.

Doesn't mean that one should let their guard down, but at the same time the odds are certainly in your favor. I'm also a big believer in two way streets. If you think it's OK to cause problems for somebody else, then don't be surprised when those problems show up on your doorstep. Two can play these games.

Then most of it was words. Now they are even more emboldened. Going to the police unions President’s home in Minneapolis just off the top of my head. Rioting police stations? Never happened as far as I know in the riots after Ferguson. Burning police union halls? Never happened after/during Ferguson riots as far as I recall.I am sure there are other cases of it happening to cops besides going to mayor’s homes as well. Times have changed. Not for the better.

Posts: 4059 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^ It's like a little kid, if they think they can get away with it they will keep pushing the envelope. Someone needs to bend them over their knee and give them a good spanking. Obviously their parents never did.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:

And yet there are millions of people, members here even, who support those sports leagues. It's nothing but entertainment. Useless entertainment.

I wonder if Para would allow a sticky post similar to his Netflix post asking the membership here to give up watching the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, etc? I’m sure that there are some people here that might not realize how much these sports organizations are supporting these anti American groups. I refuse to allow any of those sporting events or TV related to those events on any television in my home. I’ve actually asked guests and family to refrain from watching sports in my home. When I explain that I feel that they are essentially opposed to law enforcement and by extension me as a member of law enforcement they have all understood. I can’t say that I understand exactly how veterans returning home from Vietnam that were being spit on, called baby killers, etc. felt but I definitely have a better appreciation for how discouraged they must been.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^ It's like a little kid, if they think they can get away with it they will keep pushing the envelope.

That's what it boils down to. These things could have been dealt with long ago, but they weren't. So here we are today with greater numbers of miscreants who are even more emboldened. And how are they being dealt with today (painting with a broad brush of course)?

They aren't. That means tomorrow will be worse than today.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
It's the lack of consequences. Been saying it for years, from the Clinton cover-up to the current riots. The left faces no real consequences for their actions. Amazingly the greatest consequences recently were delivered by a 17 year old. Look how quick that situation settled down. Literally overnight.

These protesters know they have free reign in their democrat run cities so they keep pushing. Look at how many are released without bail and then never have charges filed. It's a game to them. Like a hockey player getting put in the penalty box, they get arrested, get a few hours to relax, then are released to riot again now nicely rested up.

I saw a quote from Kurt Schlichtler a few weeks ago that went something like this:

"There is going to come a time when good men have to do bad things to really bad people".

And unfortunately that is exactly where we are headed.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Does Ford make Crown Vics just for LAPD? How do they still have so many?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're getting mixed signals. What they're doing is illegal. They get arrested but the charges are dropped. Over and over. We've seen the stories- Arrested 4 times and the charges were dropped. The Antifa killer of the prayer group member was arrested several times, with gun charges.

You could't train a dog with this approach.

Arrest and prosecute 20% of the offenders and this would stop.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Para, thank you for letting us come here and share our feelings, which are so strong it can be difficult to remain calm and coherent.
Thank you.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"There is going to come a time when good men have to do bad things to really bad people".

Truer words were never spoken.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
And these groups are the ones that corporatations and sports leagues are bending over to support and appease.

Sigh...

Yes. There are many here that will still watch this garbage presented as sports entertainment.
If you still watch these teams with their anti American antics, you pretty much support their anti American antics.
And they're still paid millions while the rest of us scrape by or are unemployed now.

Enjoy your futbal.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39757 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lt CHEG:
quote:

When I explain that I feel that they are essentially opposed to law enforcement and by extension me as a member of law enforcement they have all understood. I can’t say that I understand exactly how veterans returning home from Vietnam that were being spit on, called baby killers, etc. felt but I definitely have a better appreciation for how discouraged they must been.

It's even worse beyond that. They hate this very country.

Yet they won't leave and they won't refuse to accept the $$$ this country has given them.

America is such an awful country that people who hate it so much refuse to leave. How is that so?

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
And they're still paid millions while the rest of us scrape by or are unemployed now.

Yet they accept millions of dirty American dollars. But I don't blame them, I blame the people dumb enough to contribute to their salaries. Stop buying cable TV packages, stop going to the games, stop buying their shoes, stop buying their jerseys, stop buying products they endorse, etc.

Imagine being so dumb that you're paying someone to call you a racist, sexist and all the other ists in the book while you scrape by on a middle class salary. Those guys are laughing all the way to the bank.

I've heard of Stockholm syndrome but this is ridiculous.

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Does Ford make Crown Vics just for LAPD? How do they still have so many?

[drift] Ford quit making them in 2012. The first time I got a new police car was 2012,and I knew it would have to last until I retired....when I retired in 2017 mine had 120k and someone is still driving it now. The garage told us they would work on them until the garage ran out of parts and they were no longer available...there’s a few still on the road here in Temple[/drift]

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11285 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
JCPD: Protester hit by car in downtown rally, leg broken

https://www.wjhl.com/news/jcpd...wn-rally-leg-broken/

It's hard to see in the video, but is the protestor armed?

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post