SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
They voted for that shit, they can all live with it. Build a wall around the city and don't let anyone out.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The place is probably trashed already. I thought there were laws against this? Everyday there's more proof we have a 2 tiered justice system one for Us and one for Them.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
The homeless group was ejected from the motel this afternoon. One person accepted housing at a shelter.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Turn off the power, water and heat.

Stand-by with proper armament - they WILL leave.
Sorry, but no. The correct response is to send in police with instructions to drag them each out by their hair, administer a healthy dose of hickory shampoo, then throw them in the local jail. Its way past time a strong and definitive message is sent to this garbage.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Homeless Antifa Group Occupies Tacoma Motel

quote:
“We’re trying to see if we can work out a resolution without having to take law enforcement action,” Police Chief Pete Fisher told The News Tribune.

Herein lies a large part of the problem.

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Well… Standby to standby.

Officer involved shooting in Minneapolis, sounds like it was during a traffic stop and the officer may have shot/killed the driver.

Officers are attempting to cordon off the scene but “people” are beginning to flood the area.

Sounds like it is very close to where George Floyd was killed.

This is the Twitter page I follow most often for up-to-date information.

@CrimeWatchMpls

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... Pretty chilly in Minneapolis for a decent riot. 19 degrees.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
19 degrees.

I still think some enterprising crop-duster airplane owner could water down one of those crowds and quickly -- in 19-degree weather -- separate the committed from the wannabes.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/tee...uv-in-broad-daylight
Teen arrested in NYC attack on SUV in broad daylight

https://twitter.com/NY_ACTIONS...uv-in-broad-daylight

Need to put down every last one of them.........

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Fucking savages.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Re: Last night in Minneapolis

https://bringmethenews.com/min...ce-shooting-released

Police bodycam video embedded within news article.

After watching; especially the ‘slow mo’, it appears the driver shot at the cops from within the car....with the window still closed. Fortunate for the officers, but I’ll bet that echoed in the car a bit!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Re: Last night in Minneapolis

https://bringmethenews.com/min...ce-shooting-released

Police bodycam video embedded within news article.

After watching; especially the ‘slow mo’, it appears the driver shot at the cops from within the car....with the window still closed. Fortunate for the officers, but I’ll bet that echoed in the car a bit!

I did read this morning that there was an exchange of gunfire. The story headline indicated no such thing but if anyone read past the headline....

Not at all saying that you didn't, just the general public and the media BS.

Posts: 3456 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Shit, now the "mostly peaceful protesters" are gonna set the snow on fire.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Good. If they're kettled into a nice empty square fulla nothin' but snow and left there all night, then they should be fine between the revolutionary fervor and the burning snow.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Fucking savages.

How? How can people see these videos, and not have a seething, burning hatred for the Democrats who run these shit-hole cities and allow this chaos to continue?!

If an owner of a killer dog allowed his dog to hurt people, the owner would be held liable. Well, the Democrats own this!

Here in Democrat-run California, the citizen isn't allowed to even have pepper spray with which to protect himself! That's bad enough, but then the police are forbidden to protect the citizen, too!

Ironmike is correct - these worthless miscreants ARE savages. But, it's because the Democrats won't discipline them that the situation is such a clusterf

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Delay sought in ex-officers’ trial over George Floyd’s death

https://www.koin.com/news/nati...george-floyds-death/

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Prosecutors in the case against the four Minneapolis officers charged in the death of George Floyd requested that the trial delayed by three months.

The Star Tribune reports prosecutors cited the COVID-19 pandemic and the amount of time needed before enough people are vaccinated and health risks are sufficiently diminished.

The trial has been scheduled for March 8 for the four now-fired police officers charged in the death of Floyd on May 25 while he was forcibly detained on a south Minneapolis street corner.

In its motion, the prosecution argued that putting off the trial until June 7 “appropriately balances the need to protect public health with the need to ensure that this case is resolved expeditiously.”

Derek Chauvin, Tou Thao, J. Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane are scheduled to be tried together. Chauvin is charged with second-degree murder and manslaughter, and the others are charged with aiding and abetting murder and manslaughter.

Chauvin’s attorney, Eric Nelson, said he doesn’t intend to object to the prosecution seeking a delay in the trial.

Kueng’s attorney, Thomas Plunkett, said the prosecution’s motion pointing to COVID-19 is puzzling.

“The timing of their motion seems curious to me,” Plunkett said. “The pandemic has been around for a while.”

Thao’s lawyer, Robert Paule, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ It's more likely that the prosecution has a problem with the bodycam video, toxicology, and police training manual on restraint techniques proving that the officers followed procedure precisely, acted professionally throughout the entire ordeal, and did nothing intentional to hasten George Floyd's death due to drug overdose.

So they are going to stall as long as they can to avoid the riots that will occur when the case is thrown out for lack of evidence that a crime even occurred, and to avoid the prosecutorial misconduct lawsuits that will follow.

I'm not sure how this case can even survive a motion to dismiss at the beginning of the trial, except due to a biased judge. Then there is the issue of getting a fair trial with an unbiased jury which pretty much does not exist anywhere in MN.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
There will he riots either way. Or riots because it’s Tuesday.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
There will he riots either way. Or riots because it’s Tuesday.

It's our choice, rule of law, or rule by mob.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
‘They’ want the ensuing riots (due to the dismissal of charges against the police) to coincide with the beginning of PDJT’s second term.

I am dismayed and troubled that I even have to think this way anymore.

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post