SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
BLM decided to block a street in Johnson City TN.
One of them got run over....

In the video, it appears that the BLM fascist was standing in the street attempting to block the motorist. I think that is false imprisonment.

So why is the JCPD seeking to arrest the driver?

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

So of course BLM had to attack the hospital they were brought to. Someone needs to ask all those professional athletes if they support this.

LA is a huge city. How did the BLM fascists know which hospital to go to, and how could they possibly gotten their info so quickly? It sounds like a coordinated attempt at murder.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Say, here's a tip for all guys and gals! Not standing in front of vehicles in the roadway dramatically reduces your chances of becoming a mangled speedbump.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

Posts: 107603 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Say, here's a tip for all guys and gals! Not standing in front of vehicles in the roadway dramatically recuces your chances of becoming a mangled speedbump.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

What a concept!!! If we built off this with the suggestion that people shouldn't resist or attack police officers attempting to detain or arrest them, think of the number of black lives that wouldn't be lost!!! Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
You could't train a dog with this approach.

Arrest and prosecute 20% of the offenders and this would stop.

You are right of course, but I’d prefer that they arrest every single one of those SOBs and prosecute every single one that they can to the fullest extent of the law. If they have have to kick one or two for lack of evidence, okay, but bury as many as possible in jail.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

So why is the JCPD seeking to arrest the driver?

Because criminals are a protected class and a paycheck is more important than what is right.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
You could't train a dog with this approach.

Arrest and prosecute 20% of the offenders and this would stop.

You are right of course, but I’d prefer that they arrest every single one of those SOBs and prosecute every single one that they can to the fullest extent of the law. If they have have to kick one or two for lack of evidence, okay, but bury as many as possible in jail.

There in lies the problem.
Where are all of these protests happening? Sure as hell ain't going on in a Conservative area, with Conservative States / District Attorney's, Conservative Judges...

Portland, Chicago, New York, Los Angles et al, are very liberal and democratic controlled areas. So are the Judges, States / District Attorney...

Nothing more than a bunch of petulant children who were never disciplined by their parents. Unfortunately they've grown up, become more dangerous and can VOTE.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Because criminals are a protected class and a paycheck is more important than what is right.

What's crazy is that is Johnson City, TN, not Portland, Seattle, etc.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Never underestimate small town aspirations. Liberal mayors and city councils in Podunk look to the liberal mayors and city councils in big liberal cities as the people who set their aspirational standards and therefore the people with whom they want to compete when it comes to virtue signaling. To them, that's obviously "progress".

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't think JC would have a liberal mayor.

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

So of course BLM had to attack the hospital they were brought to. Someone needs to ask all those professional athletes if they support this.

LA is a huge city. How did the BLM fascists know which hospital to go to, and how could they possibly gotten their info so quickly? It sounds like a coordinated attempt at murder.

I was wondering the exact same thing today. I assume it’s easy to know which hospital someone will go to from a certain area, but how much notice could they have had?

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
scanners or follow the ambulance(s) from the scene.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
BLM decided to block a street in Johnson City TN.
One of them got run over. Video at link:

JCPD: Protester hit by car in downtown rally, leg broken

I wasn't there, but that location is only 2 miles away.

I'm not going to go out looking for trouble, but if trouble is brought to me, I'll pay it back a hundred times.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
scanners or follow the ambulance(s) from the scene.

In our area Police radios are encrypted but the Fire Department radios are not due to further out fire departments not having radios that can pair with encrypted channels.

Also don't forget a worker who is part of their group at the hospital could have told them.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Portland, Chicago, New York, Los Angles et al, are very liberal and democratic controlled areas. So are the Judges, States / District Attorney...
Please--these areas are not "democratic", they are "Democrat", nothing democratic about them.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Also don't forget a worker who is part of their group at the hospital could have told them.

There's any number of people that could've tipped-off the location where they were taken, whether it's a nurse, doctor, technician, orderly, receptionist, administrator, custodian, courier...

The fact is, these idiots are truly idiots. Wanting to hold a protest at a hospital and to celebrate the attempted killing. These people are sick, lost and not too sure if they're redeemable.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Please--these areas are not "democratic", they are "Democrat", nothing democratic about them.

flashguy

A crucial distinction.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
flashguy

Been saying this for years.

Somehow the possessive nature of the word gets intermixed all the time without the context of capitalization. Getting it wrong? No. Whatever they can do to make themselves sound better.

Democrat's color was originally red. Guess that struck too close to home. Then the most popular color is blue so...

Even Thomas Nast knew they would be an ass.

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nor “liberal” or “progressive.”
Although I’ve never been able to find the quotation since, I remember that an official in the U.S. government complained in the 1950s that the Communists had “stolen all the good words” like democracy, peace, people’s, republic, etc.

I will use “Democrat” but not “Democratic” or any of those words the Left has appropriated for themselves and corrupted onto their heads at the expense of their true original meanings.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Wanting to hold a protest at a hospital and to celebrate the attempted killing. These people are sick, lost and not too sure if they're redeemable.

On James Woods Twitter, he has a video clip of witnesses to the shooting celebrating on camera, with the police car in the background. NOBODY rushes to help. Truly sickening, fucking animals.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesW.../1305226390854279168

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16702 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post