SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Yep, they might be trying to salvage House and Senate seats, along with races for mayor, governor, etc. But voters are pissed.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16702 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
If the riots truly were Trump's fault, it would have been all they talked about at the Dhimwit Convention until Joe the Bumbler woke up in his basement.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish President Trump would have worded one thing in the interview with Laura Ingram. When he talked of those in power behind the scenes, he said “in the dark shadows”, Laura intervened about sounding like conspiracy theory and he cleared it up. However, he could have said something to the effect of.....The rich people that pay off (bribe) politicians to get their way, why do you think we have so many millionaire career politicians. They don’t get rich on a public servant’s salary.

Whose money do the lobbyist throw around so generously to get an agenda pushed forward? Happens all the time in politics. Both sides. Greed over values.

He should name names and list “donors”.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If they are told to stop because they are helping Trump and they do, what message does that send???

Other then the attack on Graceland pissing off the wrong members mother.... I wonder how many southerners are going to take great offence to that and start striking back?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37964 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Yep, they might be trying to salvage House and Senate seats, along with races for mayor, governor, etc. But voters are pissed.

Don't underestimate the effect on local elections outside of the major urban areas. Come to think of it, there may be a couple of surprises in store in local elections within major urban areas as well if only because some factions in local Dem machines are going to be willing to adapt to the anti-rioters mood.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

first federal charge by state trooper

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
first federal charge by state trooper
Outstanding

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This made me laugh.

https://twitter.com/covfefe202.../1301346396189097984
quote:
One question, Ted...if your protesters are so peaceful, why do you suddenly feel the need to move? It wouldn't be because they are trying to blow you up, is it?

posted Hide Post
LEFT-WING TERROR: Driver in Custody After Allegedly Shooting at Trump Supporters at Rally in South Carolina

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/...y-in-south-carolina/

States
LEFT-WING TERROR: Driver in Custody After Allegedly Shooting at Trump Supporters at Rally in South Carolina

This is more left-wing terror against Trump supporters.

Published 1 week ago

on Aug 25, 2020

By Shane Trejo
take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

Share Tweet Flip Print

A driver has been accused of shooting his firearm at a group of Trump supporters who were gathered at an overpass in Fort Mill, S.C. on Monday.

The Trump supporters had gathered to show their patriotism at the overpass on Interstate 77. A Charlotte man has been accused of firing at the group, and that individual is reportedly in police custody now.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Greg Suskin
@GSuskinWSOC9
Fort Mill police say someone drove up I-77 last night and fired a gun at supporters of President Trump. They were waving flags from the Sutton Road overpass. Police say a Charlotte man is in custody this morning, pending charges. No one was hurt. More info soon.
9:47 AM · Aug 25, 2020

Witnesses said to a local reporter that the man was in a red car and screamed profanities before allegedly discharging his firearm. After the weapon was fired, the suspect allegedly drove onto the interstate in an attempt to get away. Angie Freeman noted that entire families were at the event, and they did nothing to instigate the driver’s anger other than having a good time supporting their president.

“Everybody was cutting up and having fun and laughing and everybody on 77 was blowing the horns and waving,” Freeman said. “We had all the windows down because we had all the flags out the windows, and it was very loud and it was four or five shots.”

“You could tell that they slowed down and I just heard, like, ‘Da da da,’ you know just three rapid, what definitely sounded like gunfire,” said Shawna Winter, another Trump supporter who attended the gathering. “I think it’s a shame that we can’t show our support for our president.”

Marquise Damarius Asomani, a 23-year-old black man, is being held by police in connection with the shooting. He has been charged with six counts of assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature, one count of pointing and presenting firearms at a person, one count of unlawful carrying of a pistol, and possessing a firearm at a violent crime.

Big League Politics has reported about other instances of left-wing terrorism perpetrated against Trump supporters, including a case in Florida of a deranged liberal trying to run down pro-Trump Republican activists with his car:

The suspect in a case of a van attack this past weekend in which a GOP voter registration tent was targeted has admitted that his rampage was politically motivated, according to the police report filed after the incident.

The testimony from the suspect indicated that he considers himself a member of the far-left resistance and felt that he had a duty to make President Trump’s supporters suffer. He told officers that he committed his premeditated attack because “someone had to take a stand.”

He made a video to document his “stand” and recorded himself talking for a bit before he mustered up the courage to actually go through with it. He lamented to police that the video cut out before the “good part,” meaning when he attempted to vehicular homicide against the Trump supporters. Thankfully nobody was hurt by the attack.

The suspect was adamant about his hatred of President Trump, and said that “it’s like someone s**tting on your grave,” presumably referring to the Trump supporters he hated and wanted to harm. This information comes from the police report filed after the suspect was brought into custody…

This looks to be another instance of a left-wing extremist terrorist who was whipped into a frenzy by the irresponsible fake news and radicalized Democrat Party.

Trump’s MAGA movement is the only thing keeping the extremists from cannibalizing what’s left of America. Trump supporters will need to continue standing boldly and be undaunted by violent left-wing maniacs heading into November.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My fellow SIGforumites in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, lend me you earballs.

There was an officer-involved shooting in the Seventh Police District in D.C. The Seventh is southeast DC from the Washington Channel north to the stadium and all of Anacostia, so not such a great area.

Naturally, the 18 year old male who took the asphalt temperature challenge is being lyingized as a DINDOONUFFIN despite the recovery of two illegal handguns at the scene.

More on the story:

Link to video for them that needs it.

I anticipate this will devolve into arson establishing indoor and outdoor barbeques, looting and vandalism redistribution of goods and appropriate release of pent up anger theft of goods and money asset and income redistribution. There may also be random acts of serious violence by tens of thousands of antisemetic white supremacist, neo-NAZI,resurgent-Klu Klux Klans Masons. For which the only solution is tearing down the Grant, Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt (32), and Washington monuments, the Kennedy Center, and the Smithsonian Institution buildings on the Mall (which will be repurposed into a marijuana growing operation).

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Local Portland news mantra is that Oregon State Police (OSP) will be cross-deputized by the U.S. Marshall's Service.

Does this make OSP now Federal, or are they State with Federal law enforcement powers - which enables an end to Portland City DA's catch and release program toward criminals?

Based on what I see above and not in local news, is that this cross-deputizing may have already been done once, when OSP took over duties to protect Federal property in Portland in July, when Brown and Wheeler openly declared victory against President Trump and Federal Law and Order forces.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phydough:

He should name names and list “donors”.

It's all open source information. Look at the top 50-100 donators and you'll see the start. The people that give with prepaid credit cards and gift cards gets murkier.

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Man suspected of attacking officer guarding Rand Paul outside RNC arrested
quote:
The man suspected of attacking a police officer who was guarding Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., last week has been arrested.

The U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia announced Wednesday that Brennen Sermon, 27, of Orlando, Fla., was arraigned on a charge of assaulting a law enforcement officer.

Around midnight, following the last night of the Republican National Convention, a DC police officer was holding a police line around Paul and his wife when, according to an affidavit, the defendant kicked his bicycle and fled. The suspect is accused of then punching the officer in the face, causing a cut that needed stitches.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I think it even runs deeper than that. With the internal fractures in their party and their plummeting numbers with voters, I think a number of these pundants and party insiders are seeing the writing on the wall and trying to salvage whatever they can of the Dem party before it fully eats itself. We could be witnessing (god I pray i'm right) a destruction of the Dem party sufficient enough to kill their election chances for the foreseeable future.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
The U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia announced Wednesday that Brennen Sermon, 27, of Orlando, Fla., was arraigned on a charge of assaulting a law enforcement officer.
Feel free to put a bullet in his head, hang him, or whatever, we don't need or want him back here in Orlando.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Why are protestors allowed to blind officers with LED flashlights?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37964 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
LASER's not LED's. Potential permanent blindness. Not blinded by bright light.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:

I assume he was referring to the video a few posts up from Sig2340. There are "protestors" standing within arms reach of police officers blasting strobe lights in the officers' eyes.

Posts: 435 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:

You are temporary blinded from bright light at night time. The sunspots you see afterwards affect your vision and make it harder to do your job effectively. What if you don't see the frozen water bottle flying at your head and you end up with a broken socket or jaw? Additionally bright light can also cause permanent vision damage either from extremely intense light or long exposures to lower level lights.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post