SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Nice to see Lin Wood going after Dorsey. See what someone who's not shackled by the swamp like our DOJ is can accomplish. Hopefully it's more than costing Dorsey a few bucks in legal defense.

Great to see this, as much as most of hate being overly litigious it is the only way to hurt these freedom hating progs.

We must adapt to the way they are fighting and use their tactics against them.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
< snip >
USPP does not fuck around.
< snip >

Their chief was on the Hill testifying before some House committee, and one of the leftists made a stupid statement about USPP tear gassing protestors so the President could walk over to the nearby Church.

Apparently he replied “You have no idea what you are talking about.”

As for deputizing local LEO as federal LEO, I hope it is via OCDEFT. That lets them do both organized crime and drugs, and well, if the nation won’t fix anti-marijuana laws, why not use them.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
Michael Reinoehl - still roaming free? Why don't the Detectives ask the media for his current location. Regards 18DAI

Is this guy still free? Has he even been brought in for questioning?

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Yes he's still out there, but the POS Mayor is moving from his $840,000
Condo.
He apologized to the residents though for what they had to endure due to his "position"

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmo952:
quote:
Michael Reinoehl - still roaming free? Why don't the Detectives ask the media for his current location. Regards 18DAI

This is video of the crime seems to indicate it was a very well planned assassination with many people involved. The camera man didn't even flinch - it's like he knew what was coming.

Link to video

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
^^^
Crazy shit. Thanks for sharing that video. I hadn't seen the guy picking up brass. And Kate Brown says she's going after Patriot Prayer for being the aggressors. 90+ days of BLM and ANTIFA destroying Portland and she deems Patriot Prayer to be the problem.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Kyle Rittenhouse has a message for those who are supporting him, speaking by speaker phone.

https://twitter.com/calikidjmp...sage3787035%2Fpg5801

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
CA District Attorney Issues Guidance To Police: Consider Needs Of Looters Before Charging Them

What they NEED is to be clubbed senseless, then charged...

trying to institute communism through selective enforcement of the laws..

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by fwbulldog:
Facebook is censoring any posts that include the donation link, or #fightback.

I just posted a link, complete with introductory text--incl. the #fightback hashtag. We shall see.

Two hours later and it's still up.

Nearly 48 hours later and my #FIGHTBACK post is still up on FB.

I just donated $20 to KR's defense fund and another $20 to #FIGHTBACK, itself.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:
quote:

This is video of the crime seems to indicate it was a very well planned assassination with many people involved. The camera man didn't even flinch - it's like he knew what was coming.

Link to video

Watched it once, then it wouldn't play again.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
if the nation won’t fix anti-marijuana laws, why not use them.

Come again, hotshot?

Because the laws themselves are vile and shouldn't even exist, that's why.

Because no one who is actually honest and honorable thinks they're okay.

Because distancing ourselves from such repugnant laws is the only sane choice today.

And 1000 other reasons.

No need to be insane despots ourselves just to deal with a few miscreants, unless being an authoritarian dickbag with no sense is what your goal is.

Stow that crazy bullshit.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRIO:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:
quote:

Link to video

Watched it once, then it wouldn't play again.

Keep trying. It worked for me. I downloaded it just in case though if you need it.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:

Come again, hotshot?

Because distancing ourselves from such repugnant laws is the only sane choice today.

And 1000 other reasons.

No need to be insane despots ourselves just to deal with a few miscreants, unless being an authoritarian dickbag with no sense is what your goal is.

Dude, Chill Out!

I'm NOT even sure which side of the fight you're on re: MJ laws, but as of today, ANY user of MJ is a 'Prohibited Person' WRT Firearms under U.S. Federal Law!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
CA District Attorney Issues Guidance To Police: Consider Needs Of Looters Before Charging Them

https://www.dailywire.com/news...before-charging-them

A California district attorney allegedly issued guidance to law enforcement in her county that required them to consider if looters needed their loot before the police charged them with a crime.

Costa County District Attorney Diana Becton’s guidance reportedly also included consideration of whether “the target business open or closed” at the time of the looting and “what was the manner and means” by which the looter gained entry to the target business.
As Van Laar notes, Becton coauthored an op-ed in Politico with district attorneys Kim Foxx of Chicago, St. Louis’ Kim Gardner and two other district attorneys, in which they wrote, “Our criminal legal system was constructed to control Black people and people of color. Its injustices are not new but are deeply rooted in our country’s shameful history of slavery and legacy of racial violence. The system is acting exactly as it was intended to, and that is the problem. We should know: We’re Black, we’re female, and we’re prosecutors. We work as the gatekeepers in this flawed system. And we have some ideas for how to fix it.”

Kim Foxx’s office infamously dropped charges against actor and singer Jussie Smollett for allegedly perpetrated a hoax hate crime against himself.

Same DA who charged a couple in Martinez with a hate-crime because they painted-over the words black lives matter on a street. Before she was chosen to became DA, she was a 20+ year CA superior court judge.

Posts: 14655 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Kate Brown says she's going after Patriot Prayer for being the aggressors. 90+ days of BLM and ANTIFA destroying Portland and she deems Patriot Prayer to be the problem.

Boggles the mind doesn't it. No objective person could look at the facts and come to the conclusions she has come to.

Plus making the assumption that neighboring Sheriff's departments would come to the aid of Portland without even asking was a huge stroke of incompetence.

Luckily these Sheriff's are pretty smart. I've met several of them and I'm generally impressed. Sadly the career path seems to be to Work hard for a few decades, become Sheriff, retire as Sheriff. They generally don't move into something like State Representative etc. For most, their political career starts and ends with being elected Sheriff.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:

Come again, hotshot?

And 1000 other reasons.

Just say NOPE to the dope.

Getting Americans hooked on drugs is also part of the communist master plan. Makes people easier to control.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's move on, please.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
^^^
Crazy shit. Thanks for sharing that video. I hadn't seen the guy picking up brass. And Kate Brown says she's going after Patriot Prayer for being the aggressors. 90+ days of BLM and ANTIFA destroying Portland and she deems Patriot Prayer to be the problem.

Welcome to clown world....I log on every morning asking myself....

"self...could it get any crazier?.....yup, look at this twat waffle"

They know the MSM will carry their untrue message to the uneducated masses who will take it in like ambrosia.

My wife reads some of the responses from FB to me...(just to wind me up) there a many people that BELIEVE that the protests ARE peaceful and it's ALL Trumps fault for being some kind of "ist"

These people... in their ignorance are more damaging than the ones throwing bricks.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And it seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
Mama, if that's moving up,
then I'm movin' out

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler moving to avoid rioters targeting his home

Ha ha, fuck you, Ted!

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Moving out due to his "position"
I guess bent over is a position.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post