SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:
"pink toe"

I do not get it!

Definition, please...

Racist twat, that guy.
[/QUOTE]

Multiple Meanings...usually referring to a white person

https://www.urbandictionary.co....php?term=Pink%20toe

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
wcb, I would rather that stuff not appear on the pages of this forum. The link is fine, but let's take down those screen grabs, please.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:
"pink toe"

I do not get it!

Definition, please...

Racist twat, that guy.

hear it when this video starts at 1:14

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump Orders Feds To Begin Process Of Defunding New York, Portland And Other "Lawless" Cities

This is great!
The North did not subsidize the Rebel South during the last Civil War.
Why are we forced to pay money to jurisdictions in a state of insurrection?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Detroit.

My ancestors moved to Detroit in 1890. In 1968, I was the last of my family to be born in Detroit. We left the same year. I've been back twice for my grandmother's and grandfather's funerals.

These mayors really don't have the long game in mind for their cities.

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Trump did not meet with Sr because his team briefed him on his social media, or because Jr is and accused rapist with a checkered past?

ETA. He's not scrubbed his FB yet...

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000132895246

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks... new one to me.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Here is a glimpse of the 2002 pre sentence report on the first guy that was allegedly shot and killed by Rittenhouse. It documents the details of the antifa pedophile's past crimes. It was NOT a matter of him having consensual sex with someone close to his age Mad

https://thedonald.win/p/HENpbr...rmation-for-josep/c/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
He's been rehabilitated.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cannot affirm this publication, however, it seems it is at least as substantiated as Fox and other MSM.

https://justthenews.com/politi...-slave-owner-jamaica

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Saw this posted in comments on an Instapundit article on insurance coverage for rioting/looting:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, gosh, I wonder why these assholes decided to get out of the way? It couldn't be because if they didn't, these guys might get off their bikes and stomp a mudhole in some commie ass, could it?

That's all these people understand- force, brute force.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Well they might be sniveling toadies but they are finally realizing people are tired of their shit and violence works both ways.

And that some people are more familiar and willing to engage in it.

Part of me hopes they learn and learn it well, there are a lot of people that are still sitting on the sidelines letting their cold rage seethe.

The other part want to unleash the hounds....but only my wife and friends hear about that side Wink

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Maybe I'll start a retro-fit cowcatcher business.....

Although this might be more fun.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...re-being-threatened/

St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson (D) revealed this week that she and husband have relocated over repeated protests outside of their residence.

In a Wednesday statement to St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Krewson said “we have not lived at home for 2 months” due to demonstrations in July and August. “We did it to deescalate the situation, to save police resources, and, importantly, because our neighbors were being disturbed and threatened.”

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
At the end of the biker video after the bikes could be heard going through the commie at the end says “the most racist sound in America right there folks” just when you think these incompetent fools can’t drain anymore out of the pool someone always finds a way. Roll Eyes

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...re-being-threatened/

St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson (D) revealed this week that she and husband have relocated over repeated protests outside of their residence.

In a Wednesday statement to St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Krewson said “we have not lived at home for 2 months” due to demonstrations in July and August. “We did it to deescalate the situation, to save police resources, and, importantly, because our neighbors were being disturbed and threatened.”

Wait, according to Kim Gardner, St. Louis City PA, there were NO threats by the "peaceful protestors.....hmmm. Roll Eyes

If I were the McCloskey's Defense Attorney, Krewson would now be on my witness list.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Michael Reinoehl still out free, wandering around? Has he killed any more conservatives yet?

Is murder a misdemeanor in Portland now? Was their Homicide investigation unit defunded? Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm sending a daily email to Mayor Wheeler and DA Schmidt each morning to inquire about him.

No answers yet... Smile

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
Michael Reinoehl still out free, wandering around? Has he killed any more conservatives yet?

Is murder a misdemeanor in Portland now? Was their Homicide investigation unit defunded? Regards 18DAI

Murder of a conservative Christian is not prosecutable in Oregon anymore...since all Christians and conservatives are labeled "FAR RIGHT", and considered extremists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post