SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FREE Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma Giveaway!!! End of an era....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma Giveaway!!! End of an era.... Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, batex!

Thanks for the karma opportunity, shooboy, and good luck in whatever your future endeavors Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Congrats Batex! On a related note, I got mine today that I ordered earlier in the week. Very very nice piece of equipment. Good luck to you in your future plans.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Great hammers! I already used mine on a customer rifle this week. I retired my Brownell's hammer to my mobile kit that I take to the range.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post