SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FREE Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma Giveaway!!! End of an era....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma Giveaway!!! End of an era.... Login/Join 
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this generous karma. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 3534 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“I’m in for the karma” Randy, and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 27149 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 993 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4220 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma, please include me.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3454 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for the "Karma" This is a generous offer

Posts: 202 | Location: South Bend, IN | Registered: May 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I'm in for the karma"
(thanks)

Posts: 269 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma. Thanks! I hope you’re enjoying your life down south!

Posts: 3517 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Sad to see you close up shop but I'm sure it is for the best for you. All good things come to an end.

And yes, I'm in for the generous karma, thank you.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16502 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I’m in please. I hope the next phase in life brings you success and happiness.

Thank you

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Please don't add me for the Karma. I just wanted to say that it's good to see you, while at the same time I'd sad to hear that you're ending production.

I'm a huge fan of your hammers. I use mine all the time, not only for gunsmithing, but also for working on watches, and on cars, and for certain DIY homeowner tasks that require a hammer with non-marring heads.

Posts: 32992 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I'm in for the Karma " awesome !

Posts: 240 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm in for the Karma

I'm in for the Karma

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8652 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma.

Thanks, glad you are liking Georgia.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the Karma. THANK YOU!

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 624 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Karma.
Thanks.

Posts: 9785 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in for the karma. Very generous thank you!!

Posts: 255 | Location: Lebanon, PA | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in, thank you for the karma!

Posts: 768 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3158 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
I'm in the the Karma...and thank you for the generous offer

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14245 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post