SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FREE Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma Giveaway!!! End of an era....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma Giveaway!!! End of an era.... Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Would love one, I’m in!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Always wanted a Shooboy hammer- I’m in for the karma.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma.

Thank you for the opportunity.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Since it appears that I have misplaced my beautiful classic shooboy from some 20 years back (I think I left it at the range, so somebody else is enjoying it now), I am ecstatic to throw my hat in the ring for this karma! Thanks for the chance Randy, I am hopeful that the whole ShooBoy experience has been gratifying and fulfilling for you over these long years. For those newbies who may not be aware, the ShooBoy hammer is the sine qua non of gun smithing tools. You would be honored just to pick one up, not to mention actually owning one.

And to you. Randy, best wishes and following seas. You are, in my estimation, one of the most generous and outstanding members of this forum, on a par with the estimable Q and Dave Truong, and, of course, Para (who makes it all possible).

If you have remaining inventory for sale, please post the ordering details.

Posts: 6452 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma. Thanks!

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.
I'm in for the karma.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the KARMA.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2406 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the karma, and thank you for the chance.

I am also interested in purchasing another of these kick ass hammers. Please advise as to purchase options available.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Karma

Thanks.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16390 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in it for the karma.

Shooboy, you’ve been a wonderful asset to this community.

Thank you,

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 242 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
NOT It in for the karma, just wanted to say these hammers are the best, I won one in a karma years ago and I love mine!!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11268 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
"I'm in for the Karma " Big Grin

As others have said I hope your change is to enjoy well earned you time, TY.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2003 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Totally down shooboy. Thank you for the opportunity!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

I’m in for the Karma

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6225 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Absolutely I’m in for the karma.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma! Thank you for the chance!

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2887 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Karma
Thank you.

Welcome to GA. I grew up in N Ga and it’ll always be home to me. Moved to TN in 2001 due to health issues. I was stationed at Ft Campbell so TN was like a second home to me anyway. I think you’ll like it in GA. Embrace the culture.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I’m in fr the karma. Thanks for your generosity

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post