SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FREE Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma Giveaway!!! End of an era....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma Giveaway!!! End of an era.... Login/Join 
posted
Hi y'all, I can say that now because I live in Georgia and that's how we talk down here, lol. Well, it's an end of an Era as Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer production has ended and I'll be selling off any remaining stock. With that in mind I would like to do a free Karma giveaway for one or possibly two Shooboy Hammers. I'll also be selling the few remaining Shooboy Mini XL Midnite-Pro Hammers along with any remaining Mini's. Just say "I'm in for the Karma " and probably I'll pick a winner or two next week. Sorry I still can't seem to figure out how to post pictures here so maybe someone could do that for me. Thank you all a million times over for your support, kind words, and continued prayers and friendship. I love you all for especially helping me through a rough patch in my life when my late wife passed 7 years ago. Couldn't have gotten through with all of you. God bless and good luck in the Karma giveaway!!!
P.S. If you decide to buy a hammer there's a special gift certificate for one person in one of the boxes ! Good luck, Shoo

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shooboy,

Posts: 862 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Hi y'all, I can say that now because I live in Georgia and that's how we talk down here, lol. Well, it's an end of an Era as Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer production has ended and I'll be selling off any remaining stock. With that in mind I would like to do a free Karma giveaway for one or possibly two Shooboy Hammers. I'll also be selling the few remaining Shooboy Mini XL Midnite-Pro Hammers and Mini Midnite-Pro's too. Just say "I'm in for the Karma " and probably I'll pick a winner or two next week. Sorry I still can't seem to figure out how to post pictures here so maybe someone could do that for me. Thank you all a million times over for your support, kind words, and continued prayers and friendship. I love you all for especially helping me through a rough patch in my life when my late wife passed 7 years ago. Couldn't have gotten through with all of you. God bless and good luck in the Karma giveaway!!!

Posts: 862 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Lucky number 1 please!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Just moved to Georgia last year. Maybe it is karma after all. Thank you!

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Wow! That’s generous! I’m in the the Karma. Thank you.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma.

Also: Email me the photos (best one-at-a-time to avoid email getting too big) and I'll host 'em for you.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Karma, thank you for putting up such a generous offer!

Posts: 23397 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count this GA Boy in! Welcome to GA and "I'm in for the Karma"! What part of the state did you land in?

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm in for the karma

always wanted one, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am in for the karma.

And thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
I am in for the karma. Very generous thank you

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma! Maybe lightning will strike twice. Wink

I'll keep an eye on this thread for the hammers coming up for sale. I got a buddy that needs one. Even if he doesn't know it yet. Smile

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 82 | Location: SW MS | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma. Fantastic hammers. Thank you.

Posts: 1178 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please, and thank you.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma, thanks!

Posts: 1292 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in!!

thanks for the karma!!

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please, Sir. And yes the end of a era for a quality tool for sure.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you. Smile

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Karma

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Yes please...I'm in for the Karma! Thank you for the chance, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8867 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post