SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FREE Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma Giveaway!!! End of an era....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma Giveaway!!! End of an era.... Login/Join 
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Don't include me, I use my shooboy hammer regularly, but I wanted to say that I hope you are out of the business because you are just too damn busy living the good life!
Best wishes.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3851 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma. Thanks!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the KARMA…and thank you for the chance Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I would love to have the hammer.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Karma

Sorry to hear you're getting out of the business.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thank you.

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in!
Thank you.

Posts: 250 | Location: SW,MI | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Karma. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Karma!

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you

Posts: 169 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for the karma .

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma.
Thanks

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir, I am IN!

I've got a garage full of hammers, but none of 'em are a gunsmithing hammer, and none of those are a shooboy!

Thanks for the chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Me too!

Please include me, and thank you. It's sad to see the end but all things,,,and all that. Damned fine product.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For my Georgia brothers question I now live with my incredible wife in Saint Mary's Georgia

Posts: 862 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma. My Shooboy special from a decade
past is yearning for a little company.

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma. Thanks

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks for the chance.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t include me, as I already have a couple. Just wanted to wish you well Randy! God bless you Sir!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could really use this. Thanks for the awesome Karma.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post