SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
One of them seems to be getting a bit more serious.

Duke Mabirou has had additional charges filed
The Dukester:

This is from a 2014 article about- you guessed it- the police.

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-...ents_are_positi.html

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Got stuck in "Hot 1-85 lanta" traffic today heading back to Florriddyah, and only thing I could get was "Enn Pee Yar", and the GDC witch was yapping with some guy who is a writer for the New York Times, and they spoon fed each other (for the liberal consumption) all manner of how to impeach and other methods to try and remove President Trump form office.

Some seriously fucked up thinking in these people.

But, many of you already know this.

Fight them, actively get involved to fight these people.

Donald J. Trump is not their enemy, we are.

He is only the "avatar" for us.

It is the "freedom loving" American they want to be rid of.

These people are the true fascists and the ever present enemy of this great Republic.

All need to be Men who are ready in a Minute...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Senate intelligence committee..... <snicker>

Headed by Diane Feinstien .... you can't make this shit up!!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
There are reports coming out of Circa.com about the unmasking of Americans in NSA FISA collections.

An example:

http://circa.com/politics/circ...-spying-on-americans

Circa has formally requested that the Trump administration declassify records showing how often government officials have searched National Security Agency intercepts for intelligence on U.S. presidential candidates, members of Congress, journalists, clergy, lawyers, federal judges and doctors and how often such Americans had their identities unmasked by the intelligence community after Barack Obama made it easier to do so in 2011.

The request follows an exclusive Circa report on Wednesday that revealed that the Obama administration conducted more than 35,000 searches on NSA intercepts seeking information about Americans during the divisive 2016 election year.

from another Circa report:

note how the number of inquiries jumped up in 2015/2016

I was curious where Circa was getting its' data from.

The answer is the official DNI website

https://icontherecord.tumblr.c...parencyreport_cy2016

this is open source info

https://www.dni.gov/index.php

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's no wonder the Democrats don't want Susan Rice to testify.

Can she be subpoenaed? Darn it, make her testify. She owes us answers.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I don't think it's much of a stretch that Susan Rice was the point person for Obama's political intelligence gathering.

It may be the sole reason the election was as close as it was.
Trump very well may have won the popular if not from Rice's dirty tricks and the use of the info they culled.
Make no mistake, this was political spying of the Trump campaign.

I fully believe the above to be true.
It truly is treason.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I don't think it's much of a stretch that Susan Rice was the point person for Obama's political intelligence gathering.

It may be the sole reason the election was as close as it was.
Trump very well may have won the popular if not from Rice's dirty tricks and the use of the info they culled.
Make no mistake, this was political spying of the Trump campaign.

I fully believe the above to be true.
It truly is treason.

I agree and it's obvious to even the casual observer what was going on here and would not be that difficult to prove if a proper and meaningful investigation took place.
As long as these things are allowed to go unpunished with complete lack of accountability of the culprits committing high crimes against the people not much is going to change.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
It's no wonder the Democrats don't want Susan Rice to testify.

Can she be subpoenaed? Darn it, make her testify. She owes us answers.

Why bother? Here is what she'll say:

"On the advice of counsel Ms. Mills who tells me I did nothing illegal, RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE!!, I am HIILARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE invoking my First Amendment right to say IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP and I am invoking my Fifth DONALD TRUMP IS A MEANY Amendment REELECT OBAMA, LEAD THE RESISTANCE!!, right to remain SHUT IT DOWN ANTIFA silent. I apologize for the COCK HOLSTER REPUBLICANS, I appear to be developing HILLARY WAS CHEATED a Tourette's-like FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU syndrome and will be filing for GOVERNMENT WORKER'S compensation claim STRIKE STRIKE related to my government job UP YOUR ASSHOLE GORSUCH."

Over, and over, and over like a campaign ad.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Good. Let her get up there and take the fifth. Let democrats try to explain why she's taking the fifth concerning questions that she and liberals say was a perfectly appropriate thing for her to be doing as Obama's national security advisor. Let's get her on record.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The goal should be criminal prosecution if warranted. Let us assume that professional prosecutors are looking at this right now, gathering details, where the devil always is, determining what questions to ask, what charges to file against whom, etc.

It is premature to give her immunity, without which, were I her, I wouldn't say a peep in public, under oath. Congress can jump in the lake.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
The goal should be criminal prosecution if warranted.

And driving this would be Jeff Sessions of the Justice Department?

Rule of Law regardless of which side you're on.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
The goal should be criminal prosecution if warranted.

And driving this would be Jeff Sessions of the Justice Department?

Rule of Law regardless of which side you're on.

Well, Sessions recused himself from these things, but the Deputy seemed sound.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper will still testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday

I hope some of these numbers from the DNI report come up. (A DNI report under Dan Coats)

Clapper and Yates should be asked over and over about who requested the 35,000 searches. And they should be hammered over whether it was Susan Rice. We need some junk yard dogs grilling these two.

They should also be questioned to identify any hard evidence of any of this "Russian interference in the election"

They should be asked why the FBI concluded it was the Russians that hacked the DNC, when the FBI never examined the DNC computers.

Now Clapper and Yates may legitimately claim they don't know the answers, but the point is the REPs should use this public testimony to get facts out to the American people. Just asking questions in a certain way can be very effective, even if the people giving testimony don't answer. I would arrange to have 50 questions about Susan Rice asked.

BTW, it has been reported that the identity of people making the search requests is recorded and logged. Dan Coats probably knows who made the requests.

Clapper should be asked why he was so "offended" in his previous testimony where he vehemently denied President Trump's claim that the obama administration wire tapped him.

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
State Department announces 'extreme vetting' proposals for visa applicants.

Following through on President Trump’s campaign promise to put immigrants to the U.S. through “extreme vetting," the State Department announced new proposals Thursday to increase the screening of certain applicants, including requesting social media handles.

In response to Trump’s March 6 memorandum which demanded more screening for visa applicants, the State Department published a notice in the Federal Register seeking feedback on proposals that would demand more information of flagged applicants when a consular official believes it warranted.

Under the proposals, such applicants would have to provide information including social media handles, phone numbers and emails for the last five years, prior passport numbers and additional information about their family, past travel and employment.

Consular officials would not be allowed to seek passwords or breach privacy controls on social media accounts.

“Collecting additional information from visa applicants whose circumstances suggest a need for further scrutiny will strengthen our process for vetting these applicants and confirming their identity,” a State Department official told Fox News. “We estimate these changes would affect only a fraction of one percent of the more than 13 million annual visa applicants worldwide.”

Much of the information that would be required is already requested of all applicants, but for a lesser time frame. So, for instance, employment history is already requested for five years, but under the proposal could be increased to 15 years for flagged applicants. Other requirements, such as social media handles and requests for names and dates of birth of siblings and children, are new.

The notice says that failure to provide the information won’t necessarily result in a denial of a visa if the official believes the applicant has a credible explanation. It also notes that “the collection of social media platforms and identifiers will not be used to deny visas based on applicants' race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, political views, gender, or sexual orientation.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...visa-applicants.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxjDkl53wt4

It has been a WINNING, WINNING week and lots of happy people. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 41,

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Brace yourselves. More winning ahead.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/0...l?smid=pl-share&_r=0

President Trump is turning his attention to the more than 120 openings on the lower federal courts . On Monday, he will announce a slate of 10 nominees to those courts, a senior White House official said, the first in what could be near monthly waves of nominations.

The administration continues to draw on lists of 21 potential Supreme Court nominees, put together with the help of the conservative Federalist Society and Heritage Foundation, that Mr. Trump issued during the campaign. But it is looking at other sources, too, the White House official said. Mr. McGahn, who has supervised the selection of the nominees, is looking for scholarly credentials and “intellectual boldness,”

liberal groups expressed alarm at the prospect of a federal bench filled with Mr. Trump’s appointees

Justice Joan L. Larsen, a former law clerk to Justice Antonin Scalia and law professor at the University of Michigan, who now serves on the Michigan Supreme Court. She will be nominated to the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, in Cincinnati.

Justice David R. Stras, a former law clerk to Justice Clarence Thomas and law professor at the University of Minnesota, who now serves on the Minnesota Supreme Court. He will be nominated to the Eighth Circuit, in St. Louis.

The announcement on Monday will include three other nominees for federal appeals courts: Amy Coney Barrett, a law professor at Notre Dame and former law clerk to Justice Scalia, to the Seventh Circuit in Chicago; John K. Bush, a lawyer in Louisville, Ky., to the Sixth Circuit; and Kevin C. Newsom, a lawyer in Birmingham, Ala., who served as the state’s solicitor general and as a law clerk to Justice David H. Souter, to the 11th Circuit in Atlanta.

Mr. Trump also intends to nominate four judges to federal district courts: Dabney L. Friedrich, until recently a member of the United States Sentencing Commission, to the Federal District Court for the District of Columbia; Magistrate Judge Terry F. Moorer of the Federal District Court in Montgomery, Ala., to be a district judge there; David C. Nye, a state judge in Idaho, to the Federal District Court there; and Scott L. Palk, an official at the University of Oklahoma College of Law, to the Federal District Court in Oklahoma City.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

liberal groups expressed alarm at the prospect of a federal bench filled with Mr. Trump’s appointees

Haha. That put a huge smile on my face.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Susan Rice won't testify before Senate on Russia hacking, 'unmasking'

Big whoop. These "hearings" are nothing but dog-and-pony shows anyway and have absolutely no teeth.

The Justice Department just needs to charge her and haul her ass into a real court. Let's see what she does then.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Congress will do nothing

Justice Department needs have charges filed, and have her arrested

no bail - she's a flight risk

also need to go after Lynch and Holder, along with that other prick from IRS

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Haha. That put a huge smile on my face.

JHE888 and BurtonRW for federal judgeships!!!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post