SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Count on it.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Instead, stand up and tell them to go get fucked. Defy these losers.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Not too happy about Bannon leaving. That guy helped bring home the election for us, but whats done is done. I hope he stays involved with the Trump administration away from the limelight of the media.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Sessions to end Obama's Operation Choke Point.

http://www.politico.com/story/...on-chokepoint-241767

Glad to know this! Good news, indeed.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope he stays involved with the Trump administration away from the limelight of the media.

That's what I suspect.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I trust Trump, but I wish he'd share his long-term strategy with us here on SigForum. We'd promise to keep it to ourselves, right?

Removing people like Bannon and Spicer causes me to wonder if he's trying too hard to win the liberals over, such as Graham and McCain. Trump never was a True Conservative, that's not why we voted for him. We wanted an ass-kicker, and still do.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Removing people like Bannon and Spicer causes me to wonder if he's trying too hard to win the liberals over, such as Graham and McCain. Trump never was a True Conservative, that's not why we voted for him. We wanted an ass-kicker, and still do.

Nothing he does, short of resigning, will ever placate those 2 assholes (in general) or the rest of the never trump idiots.

In my view, at this time we are involved in a massive lame stream media assault on the presidency, aided and abetted by the GOPe. Given the behind the scenes support to the never trumpers by the GOPe, all the dims, etc Trump truly has a major challenge to get much of anything done. Remember those turncoat GOPe assholes and their active collusion with the dims.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
In my view, at this time we are involved in a massive lame stream media assault on the presidency, aided and abetted by the GOPe.

No doubt about it.
The Bannon ouster began as a feud with Jared Kushner, and Kushner is family. But Kushner is a Democrat. Gary Cohn is a Democrat.

Supposedly, Bannon has told associates in recent days that if he leaves, Trump WH will be "Democrats, bankers, and hawks." Predicted POTUS would rebel.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

Nothing he does, short of resigning, will ever placate those 2 assholes (in general) or the rest of the never trump idiots...

We know that, and I'm sure Trump does, too. I also know he keeps his plans to himself, but just wish I could get a peek at them. I'd sleep better knowing what's next.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
I'd sleep better knowing what's next.

He's gonna fuck with some Liberal heads and watch them explode Wink

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Not too happy about Bannon leaving.

Didn't Bannon tell a reporter that we had no military plan/option for North Korea? If so, that was an incredibly foolish thing to do, and put the efforts against NK at risk. I'd have shit-canned him too. If it was him or Rex, that's an easy choice.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Not too happy about Bannon leaving.

Didn't Bannon tell a reporter that we had no military plan/option for North Korea? If so, that was an incredibly foolish thing to do, and put the efforts against NK at risk. I'd have shit-canned him too. If it was him or Rex, that's an easy choice.

I dont recall hearing that, source or link?

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

I dont recall hearing that, source or link?

I'd have to dig for one to be honest, but I heard it on FNC a few days back. It was supposedly included in his conversation with the reporter that he claimed was supposed to be "off the record".

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Nm, found his quote, and hes somewhat right.

“There’s no military solution [to North Korea’s nuclear threats], forget it,” the magazine quoted him as saying. “Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”

I can only summize that his opinion is war with North Korea would be an all or nothing affair, and that there were no other options between nothing and nukes.

posted Hide Post
I don't why Trump dismissed Bannon but it's going to look like he caved under pressure. That's gonna encourage the left to push even harder and Bannon's departure will not appease them. I was hoping that Trump would have given the left the middle finger and kept Bannon.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Sessions to end Obama's Operation Choke Point.

http://www.politico.com/story/...on-chokepoint-241767

Excellent news.

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by newtoSig765:
I'd sleep better knowing what's next.

Have you ever ridden a huge roller coaster for the first time? Half the fun is not knowing what comes next. Riding it again after that and knowing what's coming up takes away from the adrenalin factor.

Ride the coaster and trust the engineer (Trump) that designed it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, I'm definitely on board for the whole ride!

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I don't why Trump dismissed Bannon...
That's right

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I will continue to urge you guys to calm down. How many times did he change campaign managers? 3. How many times did it hurt him? 0. The man knows how to run a successful organization and make changes when necessary to suit his needs.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You know who's trying to make this BREAKING NEWS? The Leftist, corrupt news media. No sane person cares. Oh, but it's "evidence that the White House is in disarray!" Roll Eyes

Buncha horse shit and wishful thinking on the part of tantrum-throwing losers

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post