SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Outstanding. Drain the swamp.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Trump shuts down National Park Service twitter account:

quote:

National Park Service apologizes for tweets critical of Trump

The National Park Service apologized Saturday for tweets a day earlier that pointed out the crowd size at President Trump's inauguration.

"We regret the mistaken RTs from our account yesterday and look forward to continuing to share the beauty and history of our parks with you," the National Park Service tweeted.

Earlier Saturday, the Washington Post reported that the Trump administration had banned the Interior Department from Twitter over the Friday tweets.

"All bureaus and the department have been directed by incoming administration to shut down Twitter platforms immediately until further notice,” an email to Park Service employees on Friday reportedly said.

A government official told The Post that the retweets were being investigated to determine whether the account had been hacked.

The National Parks Service Twitter account remained active, but the posts in question were removed.

The Hill: Linky

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Hell's comin' to breakfast, bitches.

posted Hide Post
Oh these are WONDERFUL bits of news.

TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kerry O'Grady, the special agent in charge of the Secret Service's Denver district, posted on social-media she wouldn't want to "take a bullet" for him.

O'Grady currently massively back pedaling.

http://www.washingtonexaminer....rump/article/2612814

A senior U.S. Secret Service agent posted social-media condemnations of President Trump during the past seven months, including one in which she said she wouldn't want to "take a bullet" for him.

She explained herself saying she viewed his presidential candidacy as a "disaster" for the country, and especially for women and minorities.

Kerry O'Grady, the special agent in charge of the Secret Service's Denver district, oversees coordination with Washington-based advance teams for all presidential candidate and presidential trips to the area, including all upcoming or future trips by the president, vice president or Trump administration officials.

Despite her senior security role, she has made her disdain for Trump and his incoming administration clear to her Facebook followers, who included current and former Secret Service agents and other people who were employees at the time of the posts.

In one Facebook post O'Grady wrote at 11:07 p.m. on a Sunday in October, she endorsed Clinton and said she would endure "jail time" rather than "taking a bullet" for what she regarded as a "disaster" for America.

The post didn't mention Trump by name but clearly referred to him

"But this world has changed and I have changed. And I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country and the strong and amazing women and minorities who reside here. Hatch Act be damned. I am with Her."

In a lengthy interview with the Examiner Monday, O'Grady says she took down the post after two to three days of greater reflection and wasn't trying to imply she wouldn't take a bullet for Trump or any officials in the Trump administration.

"It was an internal struggle for me but as soon as I put it up, I thought it was not the sentiment that I needed to share because I care very deeply about the mission," she said.

O'Grady repeatedly stressed that she would in no way shirk her duties to protect the president because of her opposition to Trump's candidacy and support for Clinton.

O'Grady posted the logo for the women's March on Denver as her Facebook cover backdrop on Inauguration Day, Friday, Jan. 21 at 12:25 p.m.

When one of her Facebook followers commented that "none of these women represent me #justsayin," O'Grady countered that "all of these women represent me! Proud to say it! #nasty." That back and forth, captured in a screengrab of the post, no longer appears on O'Grady's Facebook page.

At 11:23 p.m. on Inauguration Day, she updated her profile picture to an artist's rendering of Princess Leia with the words, "A woman's place is in the resistance."

she shouldn't be in the secret service

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fire the bitch and prohibit her from holding any position in US Gov't.
quote:
"It was an internal struggle for me...
Fuck you, mmkay? GTFO of our government. Go run a fucking flower shop or something you might be geared for.

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It is amazing to me that the libtards haven't realized there is a new sheriff in town and bullshit WILL NOT be tolerated. I have been smiling a lot lately.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Trump shuts down National Park Service twitter account:

quote:

National Park Service apologizes for tweets critical of Trump

The National Park Service apologized Saturday for tweets a day earlier that pointed out the crowd size at President Trump's inauguration.

"We regret the mistaken RTs from our account yesterday and look forward to continuing to share the beauty and history of our parks with you," the National Park Service tweeted.

Earlier Saturday, the Washington Post reported that the Trump administration had banned the Interior Department from Twitter over the Friday tweets.

"All bureaus and the department have been directed by incoming administration to shut down Twitter platforms immediately until further notice,” an email to Park Service employees on Friday reportedly said.

A government official told The Post that the retweets were being investigated to determine whether the account had been hacked.

The National Parks Service Twitter account remained active, but the posts in question were removed.

The Hill: Linky

BANHAMMER should be his call sign on AF1 !

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Fire that crawfishing, back-pedaling, libtard, no good piece of feminazi fecal matter. Right phugging now!!!

If I said something on Facebook (not that I post anything on that rag anyway) like, "I don't want to operate ANY of my flights in the best interest of safety for my passengers", I'd be called before the cauldrons of HELL and flushed like last weeks cat litter. Then there would be the ensuing investigation by the FAA and I'm sure my ass would be grass...for a loooooong time.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Kerry O'Grady, the special agent in charge of the Secret Service's Denver district, posted on social-media she wouldn't want to "take a bullet" for him.

There's only one explanation how such a person reached that level of employment in the Secret Service, and it has nothing to do with qualifications.

She should be removed from that post immediately. There's absolutely no way President Trump could have any confidence in that woman after what she said.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree with everyone. Fire that harpy, she shouldn't be working in the government at all, much less in the Secret Service.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Disgusting example of the kind of government officials that have been allowed to flourish over the last eight years.

----------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
removed from that post immediately

Relieved of her duties from the Service. For cause.

Not clearer a rooster sings.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

There's only one explanation how such a person reached that level of employment in the Secret Service, and it has nothing to do with qualifications.

She should be removed from that post immediately. There's absolutely no way President Trump could have any confidence in that woman after what she said.

Good luck actually firing a government employee without some form of expensive legal retaliation. Reassignment to the services Guam offices would be an option though.

hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
At 11:23 p.m. on Inauguration Day, she updated her profile picture to an artist's rendering of Princess Leia with the words, "A woman's place is in the resistance."

I hope the idiots keep speaking up. Sure makes it easier to find them. Let the purge begin.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
Good luck actually firing a government employee without some form of expensive legal retaliation. Reassignment to the services Guam offices would be an option though.

Reassign every 30 days until she quits.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reassignment to the services Guam offices

That can be easily construed as "retaliation". No need to complicate matters. There's plenty already to discharge her for cause.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:

Make her a crossing guard outside the US Embassy in Turkey.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:

Make her a crossing guard outside the US Embassy in Turkey.

Nice!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
reassign to the north shore of Alaska. She can count polar bears.

Posts: 726 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Report This Post