SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The Bonehead is crying again. What a jackass never-Trump looser!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Boner can go fuck himself. Him and kaisich both. I thought they were both good Republicans but turned out to be Rinos.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5794 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Boner was such a success in his leadership role so he would know. Let's list his success stories based upon what he was elected to do....

1-

2-

3-

Meh, I can't think of any. Boner-0 Trump- 250k

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37174 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Big words from a failed house speaker.

crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Trump is the man that put Republicans back in charge of the White House, and kept HRC out.

You would think even these idiots could appreciate that and find a way to work with him.

But they are in fact, part of the problem.

Posts: 1795 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
Trump is the man that put Republicans back in charge of the White House, and kept HRC out.

You would think even these idiots could appreciate that and find a way to work with him.

This is the part I just can't wrap my head around. My guess is self-preservation. They will do anything to not look bad in the media. They just can't figure out that the media is not who elects them.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, he denied it to HiLIARy all right, but Trump is not particularly Republican. Yes, he ran as one, but as has been pointed out any number of times, he isn't particularly or reliably ideological.

Moreover, neither are Republicans. There are all sorts of purists who are quick to pick up their toys and head home if things don't go their way. Look at the Senate. On nearly every question, we must wait with baited breath to see if two or more Republican Senators are going to go the other way, sometimes more than two. A lot of this is bargaining position, wheeling and dealing (I'll vote for your bridge if you will vote for my courthouse).

Trump is particularly proficient at getting a deal done, but there are only so many miracles, and you never can tell when some tweet offends someone unnecessarily.

Trump will give them their judges and other patronage, but it isn't easy.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Well, he denied it to HiLIARy all right, but Trump is not particularly Republican. Yes, he ran as one, but as has been pointed out any number of times, he isn't particularly or reliably ideological.

Agreed. Trump is his own man.
The voters put him in the WH because of his agenda.

He has to fight all of the Dems and surprisingly, many of the Republicans as he tries to implement that agenda.
Not to mention the corrupt MSM.

Not an easy task.

Posts: 1795 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
The Bonehead is crying again. What a jackass never-Trump looser!
So another liberal Dem is bashing Trump. Got it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I've got nothing to add to the last few posts except you guys nailed it. Boner was a pussy RINO.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10988 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Trump and the people used the GOP as a vehicle to stop Hillary because the GOP and DEMs are nearly indiscernible and were otherwise incapable and disinterested in doing it themselves. Of course our President faces resistance on all fronts.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

This is the part I just can't wrap my head around. My guess is self-preservation. They will do anything to not look bad in the media. They just can't figure out that the media is not who elects them.

The Republicans are, in fact, part of the problem. The longer they are there, the more they act like they are part of the same club. They become "of Washington" rather than "of the people" they are supposed to represent.

It's the country class vs. the political class.

America’s Ruling Class — And the Perils of Revolution
https://spectator.org/39326_am...d-perils-revolution/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41kDVjir0jE

Another HOME RUN.....time to take a nap. Wink

Posts: 11893 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a bit OT, but Sen Tim Kaine's son has been charged for his actions in the MN capitol last March.

http://www.twincities.com/2017...crashed-trump-rally/

The chaos that some counter-protesters brought into the Minnesota Capitol in March during a rally in support of President Donald Trump included smoke bombs, Mace in people’s faces and fireworks, prosecutors said Friday as they announced charges against eight people.

Among those charged was Linwood “Woody” Kaine, a son of U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, who was Hillary Clinton’s running mate in 2016. The 24-year-old Minneapolis man is accused of fleeing police on foot and concealing his identity in a public place, both misdemeanors, and obstructing legal process, a gross misdemeanor.

After police arrested Kaine and others outside the March 4 rally, the Ramsey County and St. Paul city attorneys’ offices did not file charges. They asked law enforcement officers to continue their investigation.

Steve Frazer, who was then a St. Paul police senior commander, chased a man who was later identified as Woody Kaine.

Frazer grabbed Kaine by the arm, but the young man “began to spin out of his clothing to get away,” the court document continued. Other officers arrived and Kaine “was swinging his arms and pushing at Sr. Cmdr. Frazer in an attempt to get away,” the complaint said. Police said in March that they had to use a “knee strike” and a chemical spray to arrest Kaine.

On Friday, a Kaine spokeswoman doubled down, ignoring allegations that Kaine had taken part in smoke-bombing the Minnesota State Capitol and attempting to dismiss the severity of fighting police officers.

“Today’s announcement of misdemeanor charges against Sen. Kaine’s son contains no suggestion that he engaged in disruptive behavior while at the rally, but are instead focused on his actions as he was arrested after he left. Tim and Anne support their son and hope the matter is resolved soon,” she said to the Twin Cities Pioneer Press.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://www.reuters.com/article...&utm_source=facebook

U.S. President Donald Trump has told "confidants," including the head of the Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt, that he plans to leave a landmark international agreement on climate change, Axios news outlet reported on Saturday, citing three sources with direct knowledge.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
THIS JUST IN...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
US National Security Adviser 'not concerned' with Kushner, Russia back-channel allegations

President Trump’s National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster told reporters during a press conference at the G7 Summit in Sicily that he is “not concerned” with reports that Jared Kushner tried to set up diplomatic back-channels with Russia.

McMaster initially declined to speak on the Kushner reports but when asked if he would be concerned if someone in the administration tried to set up a backchannel with the Kremlin, he said “no,” Reuters reported.

"We have back-channel communications with any number of individual (countries). So generally speaking, about back-channel communications, what that allows you to do is communicate in a discreet manner," McMaster said, adding that “we're not concerned about it."

Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and a top White House adviser, allegedly proposed a secret back-channel between the Kremlin and the Trump transition team during a December meeting with the Russian ambassador to the U.S.

Kushner reportedly spoke with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak several times about creating that line of communication to facilitate sensitive discussions aimed at exploring the incoming administration's options with Russia as it was developing its Syria policy.

An attorney for Kushner responded late Friday about the alleged conversations with Kislyak, saying his client participated in myriad calls during that time and doesn’t recall those being alleged.

Kushner’s legal counsel has said that their client will cooperate with federal investigators and Congress.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...nel-allegations.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Didn't the Obama administration have back channel communications with Iran, the largest state sponsor or terrorism? Where was the outrage?

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Despite heavy lobbying from G7 leaders, President Donald Trump declined to endorse the Paris Climate Agreement in a joint pledge of support for one of former President Barack Obama’s signature achievements in office.
Trump’s decision upset world leaders like German Chancellor Angela Merkel, desperate to convince the president of the agreement’s merits.

“The Paris deal isn’t just any other deal. It is a key agreement that shapes today’s globalization,” Merkel said, describing discussions with Trump about climate change “very unsatisfying.”

The president announced on Twitter that he would make the decision next week of whether to remain in the agreement.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...s-climate-agreement/