SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Candidate Trump talking about his Tax plan near the beginning of this clip, and the fraud Clinton yammering her usual lying, meaningless, empty bullshit back at him.
Guess who won, you fucking crook!

Posts: 107849 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
ps, those "Corkscrew Bill" figures RH posted upthread are worth a bunch of money now. Hope the "Hillary Nutcracker, she has thighs of steel will crack any nut" do as well.

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
"I will knock the hell out of ISIS"

"I will cut taxes big league"

Bill wasn't looking too happy when the camera cut to him in the audience during that second segment. Big Grin

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1944 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Watching the President sign the tax cut bill just now. I see behind his right shoulder, on the credenza, a display of round looking something or others.

They look like Keurig single serving containers in a nice display rack.

Any idea what they really are?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Watching the President sign the tax cut bill just now. I see behind his right shoulder, on the credenza, a display of round looking something or others.

I was just watching that. NBC and CBS had no coverage. I was surprised that ABC was very nice and complimentary of it. Actually I was shocked at the ABC commentary.

Posts: 11876 | Registered: October 26, 2009Report This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:

I saw that too and thought the same. Must be coffee pods from each country that voted with us at the U.N.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12470 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I believe they are challenge coins.

Edited to add photo:

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15747 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
quote:

I saw that too and thought the same. Must be coffee pods from each country that voted with us at the U.N.

I had not thought of that. You wouldn’t think the coffee production in the Republic of Nauru would fill a Keurig single serving pod.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
They look more like some form of medallion, challenge coin, or similar to me than K-cups. Look at the (apparent) thickness of the two on the top right.

I suspect it is all about pattern-matching: we run what we perceive through the filter of our experience to try to make sense of it.

Posts: 6939 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Those apper to be Military unit challenge coins. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Someone needs to send the President a SIGforum one!

quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
Those apper to be Military unit challenge coins. Regards 18DAI

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4340 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
They look more like some form of medallion, challenge coin, or similar to me than K-cups. Look at the (apparent) thickness of the two on the top right.

I suspect it is all about pattern-matching: we run what we perceive through the filter of our experience to try to make sense of it.

Maybe. I have virtually no experience with either. I’ve seen Keurig only online. There were no challenge coins when I was in, that
I know of.

It makes perfect sense, given Trump’s respect for all things military and the photo confirms it.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Who cares?

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
This year has even pretty tumultuous but it is ending on a beautiful note. Smile

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
President Trump's gonna eat Nancy Pelosi's aged liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti.

posted Hide Post
'More than 700 people have left the Environmental Protection Agency since President Trump took office, a wave of departures that puts the administration nearly a quarter of the way toward its goal of shrinking the agency to levels last seen during the Reagan administration.'

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...e-leaving-in-droves/

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1944 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

DJT has done a tremendous job in 11 months with a small group of people, and undid what "nameless" did spanning 8 years, with more than half the world working against the interests of America.

MAGA. Indeed!

We are George Baily.
Merry Christmas everyone!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43952 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good. Stop sucking on the gov't teat and go get a real job.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Tax Act signed into law

To all the doubters, I say "Suck it, o ye of little faith."

Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
i dont know if this is going to be good for me or bad i haven't read it yet but i know its going to be good for the country as a whole

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Report This Post