SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

I do remind myself everyday, and I thank God for giving breath to the +60 million who voted for Donald Trump.

And my prayer is that DJT do that which is right and just in accordance with and to preserve the U.S. Constitution.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43916 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
That a totalitarian witch like Hillary came so close to the White House is chilling. But, you know, a miss is as good as a mile. MAGA Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Watchin' da Preezee on da teevee. Cool

Pay attention, Barry, ya hack.

Posts: 107697 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Businesses moving back to USA. Very glad to see this:

http://www.oann.com/pres-trump...uarters-back-to-u-s/

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8994 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
If business start moving their offshore money back into the US, look out.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31427 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
CNN and the DEMs are hyperventilating again.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/...ssia-trip/index.html

During more than six hours of closed-door testimony, Page said that he informed Sessions about his coming July 2016 trip to Russia, which Page told CNN was unconnected to his campaign role. Page described the conversation to CNN after he finished talking to the House intelligence committee.

Page told CNN after the interview that he informed Sessions about the trip during a group dinner in Washington, and that he mentioned it in passing.
"Back in June 2016, I mentioned in passing that I happened to be planning to give a speech at a university in Moscow," Page told CNN. "Completely unrelated to my limited volunteer role with the campaign and as I've done dozens of times throughout my life. Understandably, it was as irrelevant then as it is now. If it weren't for the dodgy dossier and all the chaos that those complete lies had created, my passing comment's complete lack of relevance should go without saying."

Page said it was the only time he met Sessions.

A source familiar with the meeting told CNN that the encounter occurred at a dinner at the Capitol Hill Club, attended by members of the Trump national security team, including Sessions. Near the end of the dinner, Page approached Sessions to say hello and thanked the then-senator for the dinner, and Page also mentioned he was headed to Russia. Sessions didn't respond and moved on to the next person waiting to shake his hand, this source said.

Republican politicians need to go on full bore offensive to show how ridiculous the DEM claims are about involvement w Russia.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
another few hours until the week is over - wonder what bombshells will get dropped tonight after 7PM eastern....

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53218 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Sessions should go testify in front of congress again. But his opening statement should be something like this:

"Esteemed gentleman, before we begin I would like to announce that the DOJ is re-opening the investigation into the mis-handling of classified email by then Secretary Clinton due to the inept way it was carried out by my predecessor and the former head of the FBI. In addition, there will be an investigation into the Clinton Foundation for "pay to play" allegations and it's responsibility in the Uranium One deal.

Thank you, now I will take your questions."

But that will never happen.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Sessions should go testify in front of congress again. But his opening statement should be something like this:

"Esteemed gentleman, before we begin I would like to announce that the DOJ is re-opening the investigation into the mis-handling of classified email by then Secretary Clinton due to the inept way it was carried out by my predecessor and the former head of the FBI. In addition, there will be an investigation into the Clinton Foundation for "pay to play" allegations and it's responsibility in the Uranium One deal.

Thank you, now I will take your questions."

But that will never happen.

Don’t forget the money laundering to get around the dollar limit on contributions by donating to each individual state parties for upstreaming to the DNC and Clinton.

That’ll make it run down the leg of many a contributor and get thm on the phone to their Senator to make it stop.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
GQ magazine takes a shot at President Trump, but misses.

GQ published a story yesterday about the perplexing disparity in Trump’s quick insistence on death for the ISIS degenerate in New York and silence about capital punishment for others, most notably Vegas degenerate Stephen Paddock.

think on that

GQ later offered a correction:

An earlier version of this article used a headline noting that Trump had publicly called for the death penalty in the New York attack, but not the Las Vegas shooting in particular. That discrepancy is probably related to the fact that the Las Vegas shooter is dead. We regret the error.

https://hotair.com/archives/20...i-not-vegas-shooter/

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
GQ magazine takes a shot at President Trump, but misses.

GQ published a story yesterday about the perplexing disparity in Trump’s quick insistence on death for the ISIS degenerate in New York and silence about capital punishment for others, most notably Vegas degenerate Stephen Paddock.

think on that

GQ later offered a correction:

An earlier version of this article used a headline noting that Trump had publicly called for the death penalty in the New York attack, but not the Las Vegas shooting in particular. That discrepancy is probably related to the fact that the Las Vegas shooter is dead. We regret the error.

https://hotair.com/archives/20...i-not-vegas-shooter/

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...35/m/8190015234/p/13

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Bush 41 thinks Trump is a “blowhard” and doesn’t like him, but when you see things like this, you have to know Trump is on the right track:

quote:
A conversation on "The View" got intense Friday morning after Keith Olbermann defended his recent tweet saying that President Trump and his family have done more damage to the U.S. than Usama bin Laden.

Olbermann was grilled about his claim that Trump has hurt the country more than bin Laden and the Islamic State combined, as he suggested in a Nov. 1 tweet to Donald Trump Jr.

Why do you separate yourself from the terrorists, Dondi? You and your family have done more damage to America than Bin Laden + ISIS combined https://t.co/TaKeIP6RFt

— Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) November 2, 2017

"View" host Meghan McCain was in visible disbelief.

“3,000 people died on 9/11. I mean, the comparison is absurd,” McCain said about Olbermann’s claims, to which he responded by saying more people died during the Iraq War than 9/11 and “we didn’t need to be there.”

“You think that bin Laden did less to damage America than President Trump?” McCain asked, to which Olbermann immediately replied, “Yes.”

McCain went on to say, “rhetoric like that is so damaging,” before defending her brother’s service in the Iraq war, saying the comparison between Trump and bin Laden, the latter of whom “was dedicated to the destruction of … everything that we hold dear,” was unbelievable.

“How do people like us find common ground,” McCain asked, adding that she was exhausted with the behavior on both sides of politics.

“Do you want President Trump to fail? Do you want America to fail? I’m genuinely curious,” McCain said.

WATCH: @KeithOlbermann talks finding common ground, calls @SenJohnMcCain his “favorite person in American politics in the 21st century": pic.twitter.com/LYOlocvzXC

— The View (@TheView) November 3, 2017
The heated back and forth was cut off by a commercial break and Olbermann was unable to reply, but upon return, the conversation took a somewhat more upbeat swing with Olbermann labeling McCain’s father his “favorite person in American politics in the 21st century." The former MSNBC host also said that he owes McCain and former President George W. Bush an apology “based on what we’ve seen in the last two years in this country.”

Olbermann continued saying he “would happily take a third term of George W. Bush rather than this,” adding that he didn’t think Trump was “stable,” and would even prefer Vice President Pence in the Oval Office.

“My attitude towards this administration is, we’re stuck with it, or I’m stuck with it from my view, no matter what happens going forward for at least four years… I’m accepting that,” Olbermann said. “I’ll take President Pence, I’ll carry him to the White House on my shoulders if need be.”

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump Challenges Jeff Sessions: ‘Where Is Our Justice Department’ on Hillary Clinton?

President Donald Trump signaled frustration with the Justice Department’s failure to respond to the ongoing scandals involving the Clinton family, the DNC, the FBI, and the “phony” Russian sourced dossier.

“A lot of people are disappointed in the Justice Department, including me,” Trump told reporters at the White House on Friday morning before leaving for his trip to Asia.

Trump said that the Justice Department should be investigating Democrats and the Clintons, sharing several observations on Twitter.

“This is real collusion and dishonesty,” Trump wrote on Twitter Thursday night, responding to Donna Brazile’s revelation that Hillary Clinton’s campaign was controlling DNC operations and fundraising well before winning her primary.

“Major violation of Campaign Finance Laws and Money Laundering – where is our Justice Department?” Trump wondered.

The president appears unhappy with Attorney General Jeff Sessions failure to investigate the Clintons, despite recent revelations about their “crooked” behavior.

Trump said he thought Clinton’s “deleted E-mails, Uranium, Podesta, the Server, plus, plus…” all deserved closer scrutiny.

“People are angry,” Trump continued on Twitter. “At some point the Justice Department, and the FBI, must do what is right and proper. The American public deserves it!”

Trump also spoke about his frustration with the Justice Department in an interview with WMAL’s Larry O’Connor.

“The saddest thing is because I’m the President of the United States, I’m not supposed to be involved in the Justice Department, I am not supposed to be involved in the FBI,” Trump said. “I’m not supposed to be doing the kinds of things I would love to be doing and I’m very frustrated by it.”

Trump indicated that he wanted the Justice Department to investigate the Clintons.

“I look at what’s going on with the Justice Department, well, why aren’t they going after Hillary Clinton with her emails and dossier?” he asked. “It’s very discouraging to me. To be honest, I’m very unhappy about it.”

Trump signaled frustration with Attorney General Jeff Sessions for failing to target the Clintons.

“Everybody is asking why the Justice Department (and FBI) isn’t looking into all of the dishonesty going on with Crooked Hillary & the Dems,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president, however, appeared to be aware that he could not order the Justice Department to investigate.

“As a president, you’re not supposed to be involved in that process,” he admitted to Ingraham. “But hopefully are doing something. At some point, maybe we’re going to have it out.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...ent-hillary-clinton/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Neither Bush-- W nor HW-- voted for Trump, whom they attack and insult in this interview. H.W. says he voted for Hillary.

Disgraceful, horny old bastard and his moron son.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tru...t-him-125547823.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Neither Bush-- W nor HW-- voted for Trump, whom they attack and insult in this interview. H.W. says he voted for Hillary.

Disgraceful, horny old bastard and his moron son.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tru...t-him-125547823.html

Yep, here, too.
Bush 41 and Bush 43 Worry Trump Is Blowing Up the G.O.P.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/...i=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

FUCK THEM BUSHES! Are there any doubts left who these shitbags are?
The RINOs like you assholes are the traitors. Mad

Q

Posts: 26456 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
add two more to the enemies list

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53218 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't associate with many people who voted for Hillary. A few, who I can tolerate and forgive for their good intentions... Roll Eyes
But the Bushes? No way.
I want nothing to do with them.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24165 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The GOP blew up the GOP by ignoring the citizens they swore to represent.

The Bushes are just further proof that there is the political elite (Uniparty) and us normal folk.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The GOP needs to die. Out of its ashes maybe we will see a party that doesn't cower before leftists, attack their own instead of leftists and actually listens to its constituents. Fuck the GOP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21121 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post