SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And the Dems wonder why they lost and keep losing:

RNC chairwoman rips Michelle Obama for false claim GOP is 'all men, all white'

Disgusting racist bitch

It's almost funny, isn't it.
It's clear as a bell she doesn't like whitey.
Her husband is just as bad.
They don't even try to hide it.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...0001/?#sp=show-clips

Service sector index registers highest reading since Aug. 2005

Oct. 04, 2017 - 2:46 - FBN’s Charles Payne discusses the markets and how the service sector index significantly exceeded expectations.

Anyone that has gone to a grocery store, to the movies, a theme park, or out to a nice dinner within the past 10 months has noticed it is markedly busier than the past 10 years. The levels of spending I have seen are quite indicative of how people feel about the sitting president. Consumer confidence is very high right now, all because we have a very good person running the country.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Disgusting racist bitch

I heard discussion about this Pennsylvania Conference for Women (that Michele O was at where she made these comments) from a conservative woman (and Trump voter) who called in our local conservative talk radio station here in Philly. She said the theme there over and over and over again there was "if you are a female and you voted for Trump you were the following":

1. stupid
2. bullied by men into it
3. voting against your best interests
4. timid
5. uninformed
6. a hater
7. not a real woman

She said all she could do was bite her tongue as she was surrounded by the enemy there and they had this amazingly disturbing groupthink about them as if ALL women were this liberal monolith. Confused

Posts: 33810 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Disgusting racist bitch

I heard discussion about this Pennsylvania Conference for Women (that Michele O was at where she made these comments) from a conservative woman (and Trump voter) who called in our local conservative talk radio station here in Philly. She said the theme there over and over and over again there was "if you are a female and you voted for Trump you were the following":

1. stupid
2. bullied by men into it
3. voting against your best interests
4. timid
5. uninformed
6. a hater
7. not a real woman

She said all she could do was bite her tongue as she was surrounded by the enemy there and they had this amazingly disturbing groupthink about them as if ALL women were this liberal monolith. Confused

Wasn't Bush compared to the Sith when he told the world you're with us or against us on terrorism after 9/11?

Yet, she just said the SAME thing, oh and if you're against us your an idiot too.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...5001/?#sp=show-clips

New U.S.-Mexico border wall could keep out 99% of illegal entries

Oct. 05, 2017 - 2:06 - Border Wall Builders LLC manager Don Cameron, Bell Fence Supply’s Robert Young and former George W. Bush policy advisor Michael Barnes discuss the border security bill, which includes $10 billion to build a U.S-Mexico border wall, that passed the House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZt0D2KIvww&t=14s

We are Houston contractors who specialize in prison (and other) high-security fence construction. We designed a border fence that may help border patrol to arrest nearly 99% of illegals crossing the Rio Grande into Texas. The success of our fences will be due to their strategic location on top of border-patrol-access-roads which lie near the Rio Grande riverbank and which run the entire distance between Brownsville and El Paso. OUR THEORY: “If an intruder is stopped for less than 5 minutes on these heavily surveilled roads (mostly 300′ from the river) then border patrol agents will have time to arrest them”.

OUR FENCE DESIGN IS either one or two high-security Welded Wire Mesh fences. These fences are 11′ tall and 15′ tall respectively and are set 5′ apart which creates a No Man’s Land between them. The No Man’s Land may contain non-lethal electric shock, 36″ razor coil at tops, razor wall panels, anti-dig pipe and CCTV – same as any maximum security prison. Solar panels and unattended ground sensors are also possible.

In July, 2017 we constructed two PROTOTYPES at 4650 Monsees Road in Brownsville and are asking Team Trump and/or DHS officials to visit here.

You may CLICK HERE for a video-tour of our Brownsville prototypes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZt0D2KIvww&t=14s

Our fences are nearly identical to fencing that Mexico has previously installed on its own southern border with Guatemala.

This proposal is to initially secure Brownsville with one fence and prove how effective these fences are. We request $2,645,000 funding per mile for 30 miles to total about $80 million to secure Brownsville and prove the effectiveness.

We estimate about 600 miles will secure Texas. 600 miles times $2.645 million = about one and one half billion.

Here is how the private sector could raise one and one half billion: 60 million Trump voters each donate $26.45 to a crowdfunding account.

We created a GoFundMe account to assist the president acquire private sector funds. Please read our GoFundMe page here: gf.me/u/bdr2u

We herein ask President Trump for one $26.45 donation and one tweet as follows: “I encourage my voters to donate $26.45 to Border Wall Builders LLC GoFundMe account.

https://borderwallbuilders.com/

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:

Disgusting racist bitch

I suspect a lot of their anger is due to the fact that pretty much everything in their lives has been handed to them on a silver platter by pandering whites. Very few of their accomplishments are based on true merit. What a sad existence that would be and I'd bet the realization of that stings more the older they get.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
<snip>...What a sad existence that would be and I'd bet the realization of that stings more the older they get.

They first have to realize it and they seem to be of the cloth that resists self realization to the nth degree. They will each climb into their own sarcophagus thinking they're the shizzle and really showed us.

Posts: 6394 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
pretty much everything in their lives has been handed to them on a silver platter by pandering whites. Very few of their accomplishments are based on true merit. What a sad existence

part of their contempt is the gullibility and perceived weakness of the (formerly dominant) race

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
And yet, another win !!! Big Grin

President Donald Trump’s administration announced Friday that it will provide employers with religious or moral objections to providing birth control in their employee health insurance plans an exemption.

The administration’s exemption includes “any non-profit organization that have a religious or moral objection to providing contraception,” a senior Health and Human Services (HHS) official told reporters Friday. The new rule takes effect immediately. In addition to non-profits, the rule applies to “for-profit entities that are publicly traded,” colleges, universities and health insurance companies.

Starting in 2012, Obamacare required employers to provide insurance coverage for contraception at no cost to women. The rule did provide a caveat for churches and even tried to extend that to religiously-oriented groups. Religious groups rejected the offer and filed a number of lawsuits, which led to 2 Supreme Court cases. SCOTUS ordered that the Obama administration and religious organizations come to an agreement as to how to provide contraceptive coverage at no cost to women, but such an agreement never materialized.

Under the new rule, employers with objections to the Obamacare requirement no longer have to follow the mandate and are not required to report this change to the federal government, a senior HHS official told reporters. Employers simply have to notify employees that they will stop providing contraceptive coverage.

Trump signed an executive order in April that ordered a number of federal agencies, including HHS, to find a solution to employers with conscience-based objections to the Obamacare provision. A host of churches, non-profits and schools have come out against the measure since its inception, claiming it encroaches upon religious freedom.

Friday’s announcement will likely be a net-win for social conservatives and religious groups, but has the potential to land the administration in hot water with Democrats.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10...rth-control-mandate/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:

Friday’s announcement will likely be a net-win for social conservatives and religious groups, but has the potential to land the administration in hot water with Democrats.

The horror!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:

The horror!

Smile

Yep, it really doesn't matter. A Democrat will hate a Republican/Conservative/AnybodyNotADemocrat no matter what - so damn those torpedoes and full speed ahead, baby!!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:

Disgusting racist bitch

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
HRC is not my President today. Thank you, America.

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...6001/?#sp=show-clips

Trump’s cryptic comment controls the narrative: Lt. Gen. McInerney

Oct. 06, 2017 - 3:39 - Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney (Ret.) says Trump’s cryptic ‘calm before the storm’ comment is a way to control the narrative.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

Oct. 05, 2017 - 2:06 - Border Wall Builders LLC manager Don Cameron, Bell Fence Supply’s Robert Young and former George W. Bush policy advisor Michael Barnes discuss the border security bill, which includes $10 billion to build a U.S-Mexico border wall, that passed the House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZt0D2KIvww&t=14s

We are Houston contractors who specialize in prison (and other) high-security fence construction. We designed a border fence that may help border patrol to arrest nearly 99% of illegals crossing the Rio Grande into Texas. The success of our fences will be due to their strategic location on top of border-patrol-access-roads which lie near the Rio Grande riverbank and which run the entire distance between Brownsville and El Paso. OUR THEORY: “If an intruder is stopped for less than 5 minutes on these heavily surveilled roads (mostly 300′ from the river) then border patrol agents will have time to arrest them”.

OUR FENCE DESIGN IS either one or two high-security Welded Wire Mesh fences. These fences are 11′ tall and 15′ tall respectively and are set 5′ apart which creates a No Man’s Land between them. The No Man’s Land may contain non-lethal electric shock, 36″ razor coil at tops, razor wall panels, anti-dig pipe and CCTV – same as any maximum security prison. Solar panels and unattended ground sensors are also possible.

In July, 2017 we constructed two PROTOTYPES at 4650 Monsees Road in Brownsville and are asking Team Trump and/or DHS officials to visit here.

You may CLICK HERE for a video-tour of our Brownsville prototypes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZt0D2KIvww&t=14s

Our fences are nearly identical to fencing that Mexico has previously installed on its own southern border with Guatemala.

This proposal is to initially secure Brownsville with one fence and prove how effective these fences are. We request $2,645,000 funding per mile for 30 miles to total about $80 million to secure Brownsville and prove the effectiveness.

We estimate about 600 miles will secure Texas. 600 miles times $2.645 million = about one and one half billion.

Here is how the private sector could raise one and one half billion: 60 million Trump voters each donate $26.45 to a crowdfunding account.

We created a GoFundMe account to assist the president acquire private sector funds. Please read our GoFundMe page here: gf.me/u/bdr2u

We herein ask President Trump for one $26.45 donation and one tweet as follows: “I encourage my voters to donate $26.45 to Border Wall Builders LLC GoFundMe account.

https://borderwallbuilders.com/

Better idea. Trump ran on promises he'd make mexico pay for the the stupid wall. How about he keeps his promise?

I'm not shelling out a damn dime for that abortion.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Speaking of MO and BO

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Republicans failed to repeal obamacare.

So President Trump will do what he can from executive office.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/t...f-insured-1507410483

President Donald Trump will sign an executive order next week to start lifting some insurance rules set by his predecessor’s Affordable Care Act in the aftermath of the failed Republican bid to repeal the law

Republicans have long contended that the insurance rules set by the 2010 health law, popularly dubbed Obamacare, have driven up premiums in the individual and small group markets, for healthier Americans especially

Democrats and supporters of the law typically counter that the rules have protected consumers from unwittingly buying shoddy products and helped subsidize the costs of sicker Americans.

"shoddy" products. what a joke

Mr. Trump will order three agencies, the departments of Health and Human Services, Labor and Treasury, to take steps to make it easier for people to band together and buy insurance through “association health plans,”

Such plans would in some ways be like large employer’s health plans, subject to some restrictions set by the Affordable Care Act, including a ban on lifetime limits. But they would be free of other regulations, including the requirement that insurance plans cover a set package of benefits

the executive order would order agencies to expand health reimbursement accounts, employer-funded arrangements that employees can use to pay out-of-pocket medical costs and premiums. Obama-era guidance from 2013 had prevented pretax employer dollars in the arrangements from being used to buy health insurance on the individual market.

Mr. Trump told reporters as he traveled to North Carolina that he was willing to cut a short-term deal with Democrats to save the health law from collapsing, but “it’s really up to them. [The Affordable Care Act is] exploding, like I said it would.”

But parts of the order may prove contentious enough to undo that effort—chiefly, its directive to the Labor Department to spur the sale of insurance across state lines through the use of association health plans. Health analysts and industry officials also said some of the regulatory changes, once completed, could prompt legal challenges.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://thehill.com/policy/ener...climate-rule-tuesday

The Trump administration on Tuesday will begin repealing the Obama administration’s landmark climate change rule for power plants, a key part of the U.S. commitment to reduce emissions as part of the Paris climate agreement.

Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) chief Scott Pruitt on Monday confirmed his plan to sign a formal proposal to repeal the Clean Power Plan, which sought a 32 percent cut in the carbon dioxide emissions of the nation’s power sector.

In doing so, it will start to roll back the key pillar of former President Obama’s aggressive second term climate agenda, in which he sought to use executive authority to fight climate change after Congress refused to pass cap-and-trade legislation in 2010.

The Clean Power Plan was never enforced. It was put on hold by the Supreme Court in 2016 to allow litigation against it to proceed. Pruitt, who was Oklahoma’s Republican attorney general at the time, was a leader in the court fight against it.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

My curiosity is how to wall/fence at Lake Falcon, which is roughly 35-40 miles long, with the border running more-or-less through the center.
Do we fence the TX side & cut off access to the lake? There's also an about 1 mile wide inlet that goes under US83.
No criticism here, just genuinely curious how to achieve it.

Part of my family's land is encroached on by the lake when it rises, but we're on the far east end of the above 'inlet'.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
My curiosity is how to wall/fence at Lake Falcon, which is roughly 35-40 miles long, with the border running more-or-less through the center.

stock it with gators, snakes and piranhas

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post