SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I don't care who you are, this is Hill(arious) Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stoic-one,

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Nah, dear, Lincoln actually posed in the hat Razz

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Holy shit. She's just as smart as her mother. Holy shit.

Holy shit

Posts: 107582 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I just heard Rush on the radio about this.
Bless her heart.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

There are reports, unconfirmed by CNN, that Obama is going to spend a month on the island, which is north of Tahiti and features only one luxury hotel, aptly named "The Brando" because the Island was once owned by Marlon Brando.

An Obama spokesman tells CNN that the former president is now a private citizen and his schedule, therefore, is also private.

Two weeks ago, zippie the wonder putz was going to come riding back into DC at the head of a parade of his adoring followers, to bravely take the mantle of leadership of 'le resistance' to fight the Eevil Trump and his conservative ( Eek ) agenda and bravely triumph the cause of rabid libtards everywhere, restoring hope to disenfranchised dem voters and illegals scared of being separated from their families.

Now, he's hiding in the Pacific away from everybody, including his own family, citing his 'privacy.'

Gee, it's almost as if he's hiding from something. . . Big Grin

He has a $60 million dollar book to write.
He'll have to rely on others to buy it--I wouldn't even give it a positive thought.

flashguy

Like his college work, he will have to rely on others to write it.

I think Hound Dog has it exactly right. Something is up; with Zippy's narcissistic ego, he should be all over the DNC pet news shows denying the wiretap stuff and leading his minions...unless there is something to the whole wiretap issue. Big Grin

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
^^^^ Nah, dear, Lincoln actually posed in the hat Razz

Yep, it's real.

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Another Clinton genius..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Pictures from the clashes at the California Trump Rally.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...ally-California.html

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Big Grin. I truly hope Chilsea received a brutal trolling for such a stupid tweet. I almost want to set up a twitter account so I can troll her but I'd get banned in a day or two so why bother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Well Chelsea...

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Where are the inevtable snarky Twitter responses to Chelsea The Genius' idiotic remark?

**edit**

Never mind. Found it:

https://twitter.com/ChelseaCli...s/845751278387052544

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Corp's-men in all 57 states would be proud of you Chelsea.

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Where are the inevtable snarky Twitter responses to Chelsea The Genius' idiotic remark?

**edit**

Never mind. Found it:

The best of the comments from my inspection:

Terry_Jim‏ @Terry_Jim
@WBVT_98FM .@ChelseaClinton
What do you get when you cross a crooked politician with a crooked lawyer?
A moron, apparently.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
And she's on the board of a major corporation?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
She's not sure.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wait until she gets a load of this LOL

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
MAGA, MAGA, motherf***ers.

quote:
Foxnews.com: Sessions takes aim at 'dangerous' sanctuary cities, warns on funding

Published March 27, 2017

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired a broadside at so-called "sanctuary cities" Monday, telling reporters local policies of noncooperation with immigration authorities are "dangerous" and will cost communities federal funding.

In the Trump administration's most pointed warning yet, Sessions said federal law allows withholding of federal funding to sanctuary cities, and signaled that such measures will soon be taken. Sessions, who took the podium at White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's regular media briefing,

quote:
"Such policies cannot continue. They make our nation less safe by putting dangerous criminals back on the street."

- Attorney General Jeff Sessions

While not a technical term, "sanctuary cities" are communities that have refuse to work with Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials after detaining illegal immigrants. By federal law, they are required to inform the feds when they have an illegal immigrant in custody, even if he or she has not been convicted of a crime.

Several big cities, including New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, as well as dozens and possibly hundreds of smaller counties, cities and towns, also refuse to notify ICE, which can then come and take custody of the illegal immigrant, possibly for deportation.

LA Mayor Eric Garcetti is defiant about his city's sanctuary status. (Associated Press)

“LAPD has never participated in programs that deputise local law enforcement to act as immigration agents, and on my watch they never will,” Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said last week.

Immediately after Sessions spoke, New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, a staunch critic of Trump, said he will fight any efforts to defund sanctuary communities in the Empire State.

“My office will continue to ensure local governments have the tools they need to legally protect their immigrant communities – and we won’t stop fighting to beat back President Trump’s un-American immigration policies,” Schneiderman said in a statement.

But Sessions said such policies put citizens' safety in jeopardy.

"The American people know that when cities and states refuse to help enforce immigration laws, our nation is less safe," Sessions said.

Perhaps telegraphing action President Trump warned of during his campaign, Sessions said the administration will pull billions in federal funding to sanctuary communities if they remain in noncompliance.

Sessions said communities applying for Department of Justice grants will be required to show they are following immigration law.

The DOJ will withhold, and could potentially "claw back" grants to localities out of compliance with federal immigration law, Sessions said. He noted one Justice Department office alone was expecting to award more than $4.1 billion in grants this fiscal year.

"Failure to deport aliens who are convicted of criminal offenses puts whole communities at risk, especially immigrant communities in the very sanctuary jurisdictions that seek to protect the perpetrators," Sessions said.

Sessions, an early supporter of Trump's candidacy, is a longtime illegal immigration hawk who helped drive Trump's winning platform plank on the subject.

Early in Trump's candidacy, in July, 2015, a woman named Kate Steinle was killed in San Francisco by an illegal immigrant who had been deported previously and had recently been freed by local authorities. The murder became a rallying point for the campaign.

More recently, a 14-year-old Maryland high school girl was allegedly raped by at least one and possibly two illegal immigrants in a school bathroom. That case has reignited the debate about illegal immigration and sanctuary policies.

Just days after his inauguration, Trump ordered the Department of Homeland Security to publish a weekly list of all detainer requests turned down by local jails. Trump said the list will "better inform the public regarding the public safety threats associated with sanctuary jurisdictions."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
She's not sure.

But she knows how to cash those checks.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

**edit**

Never mind. Found it:

Thank you!! That made my day. Already forwarded to a couple of people.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
quote:
She's not sure.

But she knows how to cash those checks.

2 major corporations - IAC and Expedia - well over a million a year in salary, stock and expenses to attend a couple of meetings a year. She never catches a break!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post