SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5911 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Some time ago this was VERY shortly discussed in The Lair...I'm VERY late to the game, but I just watched "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party".

If you have yet to watch it, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO DO SO!!! It put me on my knees thanking God that Trump pulled our country out of the grasp of what that evil demon would do to her and us. I can't even fathom what the Clintons would be doing to this country right now.

It is truly sad the Democrats have fooled so many people for so long, but in the end, the fools have to wake up and realize it themselves. I can't even describe how I feel...that's the impact the movie had on me. It does bring new meaning to the phrase, "Donald Trump BEAT Hillary Rodham Clinton for the Presidency of the United States of America!!!"

And it's worth it to hear the wonderful music at the end...it will restore your soul. And a GREAT tune by The Gatlin Brothers...

If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and watch it. You'll feel better about A LOT of things!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
With today's headline story in mind, I once again thank goodness that DJT is in charge. Can't imagine what today would be like with Hilskank at the helm.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...6001/?#sp=show-clips

Will Trump fire Rex Tillerson?

Oct. 02, 2017 - 3:45 - Former CIA analyst Fred Fleitz on President Trump’s tweet about Rex Tillerson regarding North Korea.

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

Oct. 02, 2017 - 3:45 - Former CIA analyst Fred Fleitz on President Trump’s tweet about Rex Tillerson regarding North Korea.

That was unimpressive.

My guess is no.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I think President is trying to mess with Little Rocket Mans brain if he has one. Big Grin

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

That was unimpressive.

My guess is no.

From what I've been hearing, Rex was against pulling out of Paris and is in favor of the Iran deal. Wouldn't really break my heart to see him go.

Personally, I'd like to see Bolton get the job.

Posts: 20581 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

That was unimpressive.

My guess is no.

From what I've been hearing, Rex was against pulling out of Paris and is in favor of the Iran deal. Wouldn't really break my heart to see him go.

Personally, I'd like to see Bolton get the job.

Bolton is unconfirmable, despite all sorts of machinations to get him through the Senate last time. He somehow alienated enough of the Senators that they have avoided confirming him in the past.

This is why he was a only recess appointment to the UN job.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
a moment of levity...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
^^^^^i want a lower with Diane Fienstien so i can jam a high cap mag in her mouth.

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
^^^^^i want a lower with Diane Fienstien so i can jam a high cap mag in her mouth.

Man, you're a special type of twisted.....

I'm betting we'd get along just fine Big Grin

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...7001/?#sp=show-clips

Trump’s faith-based address encourages nation after Las Vegas: Pastor Jeffress

Oct. 03, 2017 - 2:20 - First Baptist Church pastor Robert Jeffress discusses how Christians are responding to the Las Vegas massacre, the worst shooting in modern U.S. history, that left 59 people dead and more than 500 injured.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
^^^^
I think President is trying to mess with Little Rocket Mans brain if he has one. Big Grin

That's my guess. Gaslighting the weird little kid with the bad haircut.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Did you all hear he threw paper towels? Forget that it made people who have been suffering for days laugh...he threw paper towels!!!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Maybe he should have thrown condoms instead.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
More news for the WORRY WARTS Big Grin

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...3001/?#sp=show-clips

Record day on Wall Street thanks to 2016 election: Charles Payne

Oct. 03, 2017 - 2:37 - FBN’s Charles Payne discusses how the optimism after the 2016 election is influencing and helping Wall Street.

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...5001/?#sp=show-clips

Trump needs to listen to victims in Puerto Rico, Las Vegas: Ari Fleischer

Oct. 03, 2017 - 5:01 - Former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer discusses what President Trump needs to do in order to effectively tackle the dual tragedies in Las Vegas and Puerto Rico.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...5001/?#sp=show-clips

Trump needs to listen to victims in Puerto Rico, Las Vegas: Ari Fleischer

Oct. 03, 2017 - 5:01 - Former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer discusses what President Trump needs to do in order to effectively tackle the dual tragedies in Las Vegas and Puerto Rico.

I couldn't make it more than a minute into Fleischer's bloviating about what Trump should do. Trump is doing just fine - tackling Vegas, PR, and many other issues as needed. What a waste of air these so-called "experts" are.

Posts: 5027 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
....these experts are a lot like an unfavorite clueless auntie trying to feed you a breakfast cereal you really hate when you're 8 years old....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't help it!

TRUMP is still a 1st rate ass clown!

Posts: 492 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Report This Post