SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
If I may.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Meanwhile... At the Clinton home...

You just know Bill is hiding in his man cave while the Hildebeast stalks the grounds, alternating between drunken psycho rage, shouting at the shrubbery, and drug induced coma states...

Kudos. The "shouting at the shrubbery" part provokes quite an image. From what insiders have reported over the years, it doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Probably has one she calls Donald... And goes at it with a bat and hedge clippers, wearing nothing but slippers and a vagina hat

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10752 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Belay my last. Just lost power. Internet down. Working off a tether on the company phone. Lanterns on, flashlights charged. Might fire up the charcoal grill for late evening/early morning bacon if this keeps up.

It might be the Russians. They won't let anyone have a good time.

Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Cheers!

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cheers, mate. Gonna lay my head down before too long here fadin fas

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Sleep the sleep of the just.

Posts: 3005 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
It's been a long haul for us all. Sleep well, my friend.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This final one of the day of for my young friend the tortured artist.

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I'll give the great Miles Davis tonight's last peep...

good night one nd all

ps tomorrow we can play rate para's drunken play list

Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
quote:
Meanwhile... At the Clinton home...

You just know Bill is hiding in his man cave while the Hildebeast stalks the grounds, alternating between drunken psycho rage, shouting at the shrubbery, and drug induced coma states...

Kudos. The "shouting at the shrubbery" part provokes quite an image. From what insiders have reported over the years, it doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Probably has one she calls Donald... And goes at it with a bat and hedge clippers, wearing nothing but slippers and a vagina hat

owww. , , , you at Para's party? Wink

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, I gotta admit, I'm a little tuned up tonight myself. Last night it was all bourbon and scotch, tonight I'm drinking free.

Tonight I'm drinking wine that my wife..Ahem, commandeered from the Sundance Film Festival parties that she's been working the past few nights (she actually met Steven Seagal last night which made me laugh for some reason). I've got three bottles of white in the fridge that I'm supposed to "make disappear" before I depart again for the ship, so here I am, on the second bottle and feeling fine. I got plenty of reason to drink so I'm making the most of it.

Cheers to you, Para, and the rest of the forum. I honestly and truly couldn't be more grateful to have been a member of this forum during this time. There are a lot of people in my life who are very happy that Trump is President, but I really don't know if they share the same deep--and I do mean deep--appreciation that we all do here. It's special what we here share. Unique.

I know y'all know what I mean.

And now time to open another free bottle to cheers Trump...Paid for by Hollywood trash who despise him. Hahahahahahaha!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Belay my last. Just lost power. Internet down. Working off a tether on the company phone. Lanterns on, flashlights charged. Might fire up the charcoal grill for late evening/early morning bacon if this keeps up.

It might be the Russians. They won't let anyone have a good time.

We'll keep a glass on the bar for ya!.

Meanwhile, I'm getting deplorably juiced.

To see who are and who are not with me.

I'll ask the first question.

All men have one, but it’s longer on some than others. The Pope never uses his, and a man gives it to his wife once they’re married.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Cheers all! Good night and good luck! Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
quote:
All men have one, but it’s longer on some than others. The Pope never uses his, and a man gives it to his wife once they’re married.

A last name.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Damn!

I almost missed the party!

Just tuned in and catching up now.

Keep Rockin'

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
He's been President for a little over 12 hours now and not a single person killed in Chicago! Cool

In the sixteen hours since the moment Trump took the oath, there were only eight shootings and NO homicides in the city of Chicago.

Posts: 4558 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Don't recall where I first heard this but I was in a condition quite similar to Para tonight.

A toast:

"Here's to a good little girl,
But not too good.
For the good ones die young,
And I hate dead ones!"

Party ON!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
OK

I have mine ready now......

https://us.thebalvenie.com/upl...s/5487548b0afe1.jpeg

I raise a glass to all SigForum Members. We have prevailed....the Republic still stands and the old guard has been given the boot.

Thanks Para for keeping the fight in us kindled through the long battle.

Cheers!

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post