SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Awesome thread-in-progress. Young granddaughter is over tonight, so I'm partying as best I can (and I wouldn't want it any other way) by making her laugh and feeling much better about the future she stands to inherit.

May God continue to bless the USA, and congratulations again to President Trump!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6733 | Registered: September 04, 2003Report This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
[Hopefully anyone who openly called for an assassination attempt on the new President will receive a swift visit from Federal Law Enforcement so that they learn a little about what is protected by the 1st Amendment and what is in fact a crime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...n-protest-Trump.html

Secret Service WILL investigate Madonna after singer says she wants to BLOW UP the White House in expletive-filled rant at women's march

The Secret Service has allegedly said they will open an investigation into Madonna after her DC speech
The pop icon said she'd thought a lot about 'blowing up the White House'
More than 500,000 people participated in the Women's March on Washington in DC on Saturday
The march route was completely filled with people, making it physically impossible to actually march
There are also 600 sister marches planned throughout the country and even across the world
Pink p***yhats - knitted beanies with cat ears - became the accessory of the march in reference to Trump's quote 'grab her by the p***y'
America Ferrera, Scarlett Johnasson, Michael Moore and Alicia Keys spoke at the DC event
Their speeches were a call of action to the crowd, asking them to run for office, fight for reproductive rights
However, Ashley Judd and Madonna raised eyebrows with their controversial contributions
Judd read a poem saying Trump has 'wet dreams infused with his own genes'
Madonna said she had contemplated blowing up the White House

Oh, how nice---the Secret Service has announced a Karma!

Posts: 4558 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm a good boy I concealed all my implements of war. Wouldn;t want anyone to faint. Guy finds one of my Glock mags and says what;s thatr. I said that's a Glock magazine. Is it laded he said I said yes. What caliber. 9mm, I said. Is that powerful? Depends upon who you ask I told him. I guess I made him nervous by the way I smiled cause he put the mag down like it was the arming switch for Bikini freakin Atoll.

You should have shown him the 100-round fully automatic Glock magazine with the shoulder thingy that goes up.

Posts: 4558 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
How 'bout some Cracklin Rosie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhumCu3fzMI

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
Looks like Trump and Spicer are right about the crowd...take a look for yourself.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive...uguration-gigapixel/

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
There is all this talk today about the size of the crowd for the inauguration. Does anyone have a link to a picture of the crowd size? I read that the crowd was delayed in security but was formed by the time President Trump took the oath.

Thanks.

Most of the pictures I've seen are from the other end, showing the back of the crowd and unfilled sections. This is why they show the other perspective:

Thanks for posting a reply. I kept at it and found this one but cannot vet its origin yet. My wife is a Photoshop genius so I know what can be done to a digital photo.

I also found video of "protesters" physically blocking people from being able to enter the mall for the ceremonies.

It's not that the numbers matter as much as how the media wishes to give us, the people, deliberate misinformation.

The fact is, the media needs constant scrutiny now and outlets set to distort are going to lose viewership. A benefit-of-the-doubt questioning among viewers will give way to presuming what is said is false until proven true. The trust equation has changed.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:
A small request:

Please go to THIS URL and vote "YES" in the simple one-question poll there, which asks "Do you think Donald Trump's presidency will be good for America?".

Right now the poll shows a rejection of Trump, which I think is exactly what the editorial staff of the paper wants to show. I'd like to turn that around.

The poll is being taken by the Idaho State Journal, a small newspaper headquartered in Pocatello, Idaho, that services most of south-east Idaho. It does local reporting as well as national news, but all of its national news comes straight off the AP and therefore shows a distinct leftist bias.

The paper is schizophrenic; it has a left-bent pro-Democrat editorial staff, but it also has several columnists that tend to be more conservative in their political viewpoint.

Anyway, if you would please take a few moments to go to the newspaper's website and hit the "YES" radio button on their poll, it would be appreciated.

I wouldn't waste your time. I'll bet the same paper's election polling said Donald wouldn't win. These online polls are meaningless - they were meaningless before the election and are equally meaningless now.

I am happy to let the liberals exist in their echo chamber, and I am equally happy to to let the media push itself into irrelevancy.

From yesterday on, we play the game on our terms, not theirs.

As you please Chicago.

I, myself, prefer to spit in their eye when the opportunity presents itself.

It'd please me a lot if we could make the hard-core Democrats on this local paper's editorial staff doubt themselves. I'd like to shake them to their core.

Done. And looking better.

Same here and definitely looking better still.

SixGuns, FrontRange, and all you others who helped, THANKS!

During the time between the first post about this and now the count has moved from 30 YES and 50 NO to 161 YES and 71 NO on the question of "Do you think Donald Trump's presidency will be good for America?"

Thanks again for help on the pushback. If you haven't hit the poll yet, it's still open at this LINK.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
Zoom in on this interactive gigapixle image. It's packed to the back!

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
He also said the crowd "went all the way back to the Washington Monument," but it did not.

That's from the CNN article, those lying sons of bitches...

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/2...the-media/index.html

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30901 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P229 357SIG Man:

Thank you. I didn't see your post while I was fiddling with pictures and all. Yours shows it even more full than the picture I found. BTW, that technology is fantastic.

It does raise the question of why CNN would distort the truth about a gigapixle image on its own site.

Here is a quote from Zucker a few days ago about his leadership of CNN that pissed me off. He said, according to Breitbart's quote of Zucker's New York Magazine interview that,

"One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran, and Damascus — and that’s CNN. The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake.” HERE

That is damn near treasonous to say that if President Trump doesn't play ball with CNN that they will use their platform in the world to undercut OUR NATION"S PRESIDENT and harm us - the people of the United States. It seems like a reason to fight the media hard at this point in history. CNN has lost its place as a source of news and has entered, in my mind, the zone of propagandists against our country. CNN is turning Un-American and could be a threat to national security for its own selfish, butt-hurt quest for money and power.

In light of what Zucker threatened, this picture matter used to de-legitimize our president makes sense. CNN said that it would denigrate President Trump in the eyes of our friends and enemies regardless of the impact on us; CNN is seemingly attempting to carry out its threat.

Later added . . . .

Okay, I know Zucker is trying to play hardball back at Trump but how is it not like holding a gun to us in order to get something from the President?

Isn't it just another example of how the whole system has gone awry - where an entity like CNN is demanding what it wants at our expense?

They do not seek better information or something for us as our public agents for news. They are trying to coeherse behavior that they would like to see in the hope of failed progressive policies.

That doesn't seem like news gathering or a fulfillment of the public's right to know. It seems like using threats of damaging the United States in order to coerce policy. That's lobbying, not news gathering. Is it not?

When the President said that for too long the whole system has gratified itself at the expense of the average person, are CNN's actions not an example? Aren't they saying that unless you do what CNN wants, Zucker and his staff will lie about our President to weaken him - and the United States abroad?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tubetone,

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:

During the time between the first post about this and now the count has moved from 30 YES and 50 NO to 169 YES and 70 NO on the question of "Do you think Donald Trump's presidency will be good for America?"

Thanks again for help on the pushback. If you haven't hit the poll yet, it's still open at this LINK.

Your request is legally possible. However, if the typically unscientific poll results in Pocatello, ID become "uncomfortably skewed", a simple investigation would reveal an inordinate number of votes from sigforum.com clicks by "Russian trolls" via referer header. We've already won, but I would suggest that further polling efforts utilize a cut'n'paste of

http://idahostatejournal.com/m...1f-d1e9740a41d0.html

from a "clean" private window.

It is trivial and legally possible to "vote" from a countably finite number of IP addresses. Even though we have already won, Trump just got a legally possible ++ from Asia to Pocatello.

Edited for simpler explanation: If that URL is clicked/tapped from a SIGforum post, the Idaho State Journal could discover that their poll was "over-sampled" by SIGforum. Confusing hippies in Pocatello, ID seems to be a matter of mere fun now, and someone from sunny California just voted positively for Trump. And I was also drinking alcohol last night.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rh,

Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Just posting to post . Hilarious and lovely thread. Beers and Cheers! Big Grin

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Don't recall where I first heard this but I was in a condition quite similar to Para tonight.

A toast:

"Here's to a good little girl,
But not too good.
For the good ones die young,
And I hate dead ones!"

Party ON!

"Here's to honor: Get honor, stay honor."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Kelly Ann Conway just destroyed Chuck Todd on Meet the Press over his ridiculous pressing for an answer about why the press secretary went out yesterday to criticize coverage of the inaugural crowd size. Chuck, they don't owe you an answer about what their strategy was, but if you need one, it's obvious that their strategy is to expose the bias in elitist Washington insider media by going direct to the people, not letting you dictate the agenda and tone of coverage.

Posts: 2532 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Report This Post
10mm. It's like two
40s with every shot.
posted Hide Post
quote:

It looks like Ginsberg is passed out asleep again in that photo. Perhaps a second Supreme Court appointment can be coming soon.

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwp10mm:
quote:

It looks like Ginsberg is passed out asleep again in that photo. Perhaps a second Supreme Court appointment can be coming soon.

Check out Dan Quayle's hat Cool

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The all out assault on Trump is often "defended" by quoting Mitch McConnell as being openly against obama from the start (2008).
Turns out that is another lie.

Examples:

obama: “When I first came into office, the head of the Senate Republicans said, ‘my number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president.’ "

McConnell made his remarks in an interview that appeared in the National Journal on Oct. 23, 2010 — nearly two years after Obama was elected president. The interview took place on the eve the of the midterm elections.

This was after obama jammed obamacare through in Mar 2010.

McConnell: We need to be honest with the public. This election is about them, not us. And we need to treat this election as the first step in retaking the government.

McConnell: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

McConnell: It is possible the president’s advisers will tell him he has to do something to get right with the public on his levels of spending and [on] lowering the national debt. If he were to heed that advice, he would, I imagine, find more support among our conference than he would among some in the Senate in his own party. I don’t want the president to fail; I want him to change.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.46d2afec563f

http://hotair.com/archives/201...n-political-warfare/

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Thank you, obama...
From Patrick Kelly.

I don't know who wrote this but it is PRICELESS!

An Older Lady Who Loves Obama

This is certainly a different way to look at what is happening...

One 82-year-old lady loves Obama and she may have a very good point. She says that Obama is amazing, and is rebuilding the American dream! She gives us an entirely new slant on the "amazing" job Obama is doing, and she says that she will thank God for the President. Keep reading for her additional comments and an explanation. When discussing Obama, she says:

1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary's presidential aspirations - something no Republican was ever able to do.

2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - no more Kennedy strolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home.

3. Obama is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes! Dennis Moore had never lost a race. Evan Bayh had never lost a race. Byron Dorgan had never lost a race. Harry Reid - soon to be GONE!
These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed. By the end of 2016, dozens more will be gone. Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In two election cycles, they had picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. However, in just one term, Obama put a stop to all of this and gave the House and the Senate - back to the Republicans.

4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Sadly, every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home the lesson very well: Liberals tax, borrow and spend. Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America. Liberals want to take over the economy Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. Liberals are not happy until they are running YOUR life.

5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one term, he has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans. Name one other time when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America!

6. Obama, with his "amazing leadership, "has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a "stimulus" to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded, or moved off-shore.

7. In all honesty, 4 years ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not afraid of the economy, but afraid of the direction our country was going. I thought, Americans have forgotten what this country is all about. My neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to me that my lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people has been flat wrong.

8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama has served to wake up these great Americans! Again, I want to say: "Thank you, Barack Obama!" After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!!

9. He has saved Carter’s legacy and made Jimmy Carter happy, since Jimmy is no longer the worst president we've ever had. Credit goes to where credit is due. I feel better now!

THANK YOU OBAMA

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnw91498:
My gawd, some of you are really optimistic.
You'd better believe it, Sunshine.
quote:
You folks remind me of my democrap friends who, 8 years ago, thought Obama would change the world. What did Obama did in 8 years in office? Not a fucking thing...
You remind me of that guy, who's called "that guy" because there is - invariably and without fail- some guy telling everyone else they're wrong. In this case, your argument is not even based upon fact; it's based upon your predictions of the future, and that's a joke. Why you would want to come in here and spread this manure is beyond me. You planning on planting a flower garden or something?

Myself, I am fucking fired up, born again hard. I'm geared up and ready to go. We now have tremendous momentum and we must use it to its fullest effect.

So, yeah, I'm feeling optimistic and I'm not interested in hearing any predictions of gloom and doom, not after we've been through for 8 years and what would have happened without the efforts of Donald Trump.

Be careful. Tide's comin' in. Don't get your skirt wet.

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post