SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My gawd, some of you are really optimistic. You folks remind me of my democrap friends who, 8 years ago, thought Obama would change the world. What did Obama did in 8 years in office? Not a fucking thing...
Now, to quote another thread, Donald Trump is a first rate clown..., he is a clown. He's not a politician, he's a businessman. He's used to getting his way, but he now has to contend with the demos. They will block him every chance they get, just like the Republicans blocked Obama. Difference this time is that there are a lot of Republicans who don't like Trump.
I truly hope Trump can make America great. I really do, but I doubt he can do anything.

Glock 19
HK P2000sk
Sig P226
Spikes AR15 Middy
CA94 MP5 clone

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnw91498:
My gawd, some of you are really optimistic. You folks remind me of my democrap friends who, 8 years ago, thought Obama would change the world. What did Obama did in 8 years in office? Not a fucking thing...
Now, to quote another thread, Donald Trump is a first rate clown..., he is a clown. He's not a politician, he's a businessman. He's used to getting his way, but he now has to contend with the demos. They will block him every chance they get, just like the Republicans blocked Obama. Difference this time is that there are a lot of Republicans who don't like Trump.
I truly hope Trump can make America great. I really do, but I doubt he can do anything.

Ha ha ha.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Got some people over tonight. I hope the neighbors like my musical selections. I'll turn it down for John Law but tonight I am celebrating.

They're trying to take my computer away from me. I said lokk I'm I'm clebrating a bit with some peop,e who've been with me in this long battle, so just step off, Jim and she said "My names not Jim it's Sara." Big Grin

And yes by God I am drunk. I am stinkin riproarin. lit up.

I'll do my part by not posting anything in all caps tomorrow. Big Grin

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It is no Trump's place to make America Great Again.

That power lies in the hands of We the People....

quote:
some of you are really optimistic

You goddamn right, ignorant moron.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44459 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Who invited Debbie Downer?

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Ha ha ha.

Ha! That's exactly what I did. I laughed out loud at that post.

You do realize he has both the House and the Senate, right, Johnny?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Shhh! They're still lookin for me I'm in the master bathroom my fortress of solitude. Thank God for wireless.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:

Donald will call them out directly for their voters to see. Its called leverage. And yes what v----- he said hillbot be gone.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
You taking requests boss? I'd like some Beach Boys. Smile

crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:

Roll Eyes

Do you realize what he has already accomplished, against all odds?

Don't bet against him.

Posts: 1795 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:

Roll Eyes

Do you realize what he has already accomplished, against all odds?

Don't bet against him.

I'm not betting against him. I truly hope he does make our country great again.

Glock 19
HK P2000sk
Sig P226
Spikes AR15 Middy
CA94 MP5 clone

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Twenty-somethings, man, was I ever like that? Tonight this guy was talking to me about suffering for his art and its like man, you've been talking to me for 20 minutes about being an artist and I still don't know what the fuck it is you do. I gotta watch what I say to my wife's friends Big Grin

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
You taking requests boss? I'd like some Beach Boys. Smile

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Just tell me there's no fondue bar involved. That was big a few years ago in Colorado with the hippies.

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Better put the mods on alert for the morning, Para's sleeping in.

Posts: 7632 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Are you sporting your beret and fake goatee?

Para's rollin' beatnik!

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Twenty-somethings, man, was I ever like that? Tonight his guy was talking to me about suffering for his art and its like man, you've been talking to me for 20 minutes about being an artist and I still don't know what the fuck it is you do. I gotta watch what I say to my wife's friends Big Grin

Just have another glass of that lemonade Smile You can sit there and smile while your new friend says bla bla bla Cool

Posts: 1795 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Just tell me there's no fondue bar involved. That was big a few years ago in Colorado with the hippies.

I was always partial to the fondon't

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't feel like I feel right now

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:

You think obama didn't do anything in 8 years? Where have you been - passed out drunk in a barn somewhere?

Let me guess - you were one of the downers in the original clown thread saying how the hilbot has it in the bag and anybody who thinks otherwise was delusional. That an 'October Surprise' would take out Trump. That the polls showed xyz. That a real conservative never had a chance against the welfare-state proponents. . .

Stop harshing our buzz, man.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post