SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It's like the country has been constipated for 8 years. Ahhhhhh what a relief.

Awake not woke

Posts: 592 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Such wide spread hysteria from those who have been coddled and spoon fed for 8 years ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Deplorables, all hail Donauldus Maximus...

Posts: 4426 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I didn't notice Anthony and Huma today. Where were they seated?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
I didn't notice Anthony and Huma today. Where were they seated?

No sightings of Anthony, but I saw Huma walking out of the Capitol with Hillary as her and Bill were leaving.

Posts: 6082 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This starts what may be the most exciting 4 years that the USA will have in recent history, strap on your seat belts and make sure you have steel toed boots on!

Posts: 3237 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
LOL my daughter manages banking centers in northern VA, she just called saying there has been an inordinate number of accounts being closed today. It's all the illegals taking their money out. They're afraid they'll be deported and don't want to leave their money here in a bank!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7261 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
About 900am this morning, I started flipping back and forth between the various stations (both cable and local) for the coverage. I also flipped over to CSPAN to watch the crying snowflakes demonstrate for free shit, less military etc..

I find it all entertaining. I did watch a brief segment with Anderson Cooper when he spoke with the Interim DC Police Chief and also former DC and Philly PD Chief Ramsey.

I also think it is a step in the right direction. I mean after eight years of doom and gloom, any direction is a direction of hope.

A new president and SIG won the modular handgun contract... So far a great start for the new year...

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Report This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
More fake news

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Protesters shut down I395S

These protesters have been openly talking about what they planned to do for weeks. The DC police said they would have it all under control.

This is a disgrace that these assholes are not stopped. There are numerous videos of store windows and car windows smashed.

I saw a video where 2 military personnel were blocked by protesters from entering the inauguration area.

more:

http://hotair.com/archives/201...s-in-washington-d-c/

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
finally a real commander in chief

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Man those guys open the car door's like they belong on a bank vault! Thick as hell.

Very nice pass and review. Looked great. Smile

The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
So wasn't there a controversy during one of the Obama things where the bolts are removed from the rifles of the military guys marched in review?

Did they have complete functional rifles this time?

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Nancy Pelosi just interrupted Donald while he was signing his cabinet nominations, because she wanted a different pen then the one she got. What a piece of work...

She was actually making a nice gesture towards Mitch McConnell. That particular pen was the one used by President Trump to sign the nomination for Elaine Chao so she thought it would be more appropriate for Mitch to have it.

I don't have much use for that woman, but let's not create controversy where there isn't any.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Great speech - translation for ISIS:

"We will kill you in your sleep on Christmas day. And the horse you rode in on."

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I just had to take a moment and think...My God, he really did it. President Trump. Just incredible.

" Now what would be the odds of that?"

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I really surprised myself by being more then a little emotional during the swearing in. When that young lady sang the National Anthem, I lost it!!!! You know what?.....it felt good to have pride instead of disgust. Our new First Lady is just that, and not that $^%&@# that vacated our WH. Happy hour will call for some of my best bourbon and a continued smile on my face..........WE DID IT!!!!!

Posts: 6711 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I am a failed religionist, but I pray our new president's heart will be open to personal inspiration from God. May God bless him with an open channel to guidance from on high.

Ain't nothin' failed about you, Darthfuster.

And yes, Dear Lord, please bless Mr. Trump with constant divine guidance and inspiration.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post